0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Instance GUIDE FOR TBC!

My uncle is a GM and has the full copy of TBC and all instances open and ima spill the beans on some of them

Auchindoun: 4 part instance similar to Scarlet montastary and naxx level ranges 64-72...Mob types:Undead,demon,humanoid,beasts and the beast have speacil leather for skinning Instance includes New Special mount similar to ZG mounts and Barons Horse except this one has 7% drop rate next to the normal 0.4% and things....INSTANCE PARTS
    Auchenai Crypts:64-66 Main mob:Undead/Humanoid
    Shadow Labyrinth:65-67 Main Mob:Beasts/Humanoid/Undead...Special mount is dropped off the last boss named Kra'huzl it is a Beast boss and drops his offspring he is a Giant Turtle! The new mount is a undead turtle creature called Kra'huzl Rider it has 100% speed and there will be flying mounts in instances trust me soon!
    Sethekk Halls:67-69 Main Mob:Humanoid this is my favorite part because of the L33T loot espeically The mount Equipts like Horseshoes increase mountspeed by 6% and Kodo drums for a 1 hour buff!

Long long list so ill be making new threads and double posts!

Mana-Tombs:70-72 Main Mobemon THIS IS THE HARDEST PART AND LAST! and yes you need the key for it and that is from completeing the chain quest for the other 3 instances...L33T Loot:Flying mount! Not a nether drake but a Nether Hawk if you played WC3 You would of noticed the Nether hawks or birds flying they look so nice now on the last boss Ormonth The Risin he has a 0.10% drop chance! its got ? speed so far and is useable in outlands!
    THIS PART OF THE INSTANCE IS 10 MAN NOT 5 MAN!

NEXT INSTANCE! Black Temple:The new 20 man raid instance with Amazing snuff Main Mob:Humanoid/undead it is AMAZING Complete with Archimode's Haunting boss that is harder then C'Thun and drops Archimodes Blacklist for a quest that you can turn in for up to a selection of 12 epic items and 6 epic armor pieces that go to Class Set! Sry folkies no mount in this instance but it is one of my favorites the level range is of course 70-??

NEW INSTANCE!
    Hellfire citadel:4 PART INSTANCE! *sigh* again... lemme make it short....ITS AWESOME You can get the names off of WoW site but ill give u main mobs and loot...the unique part of this instance is that it is 3 part isntance 1 part raid dungeon the instance parts are blah blah e-z compared to some instances it is located about a 2 minute walk from the dark portal BUT YOU NEED TO GET A KEY FROM THE BLACK TEMPLE!....the raid part is awesome with friggin dragons and demons Complete with the lich Von Grik he has the base look of kel'thuzad only he's on fire and he does fire damage...Main MobZemons,Dragonkin,Humanoids SORRY SKINNERS NO BEASTS! L33T L00T:Some Epix and 1 Legendary <-------- YUP its a 1h axe for HUNTERS ONLY! see hunts now you can have a legendary without ninjaing others! hehe haw haw

Gruul's Lair : NO INFO it is unable to Defeat it atm even as a gm because glitches not allowing .kill make it very annoying it is 40 MAN! YES ITS UNBELIVEABLE ANOTHER 40 MAN! and it is based on Fel Orcs! *Grom Hellscream* *blademaster* *drak'thal*

Coilfang Reservoir:4 parts...again....3 part instance 1 part 20 man raid dungeon....OMG WHATS WITH THE 4 PARTz....I RECCOMEND ONLY GOING AT LEVEL 70! Even the 5 man parts are immposible with one level 69 it is L33T especially the 20 man raid YOU NEED ALL PEOPLE IN TIER 3! or you will get raped by Shadow damage and ice damage...Main Mob:Unknown seems like a corrupted draneri i forgot there name...L33T L00T:Some epix here and there...nothing speacil its all caster shiZ

Tempest Keep: ANOTHER 4 Part with 1 40 MAN DUNGEON!!!!....Hardest instance so far...Level 70 ONLY for entering must all be in the Best armor so far LOOK UP THE NAMES OF THE INSTANCES BY UR SELFFFF except for the raid Eye of the Storm omg thats so much fun....its like 12 bosses its so hard though ALL ENEMIES CAN KILL ALL CASTERS 1 HIT! so you have to have good tanks....Main Mobs:Humanoid L33T Loot:Epix and 2 legendary quests for Casters/Meleerz
    Last edited by Datonking; 09-14-2006 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    Vote for MMOwned!

New Instance GUIDE FOR TBC!
    ziao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Instance GUIDE FOR TBC!

i dont think there are gonna be 40man instances.. also i dont believe your uncle is a gm

have a nice day, and ill have some icetea

TMK's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"YOU NEED ALL PEOPLE IN TIER 3! or you will get raped by Shadow damage and ice damage" .....ye t3 has lots of shadow and ice res ^^

tiana's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup bs blizz has stated bc will have NO 40 man instance nor do they have any plans for it

Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There will be no 40 man raids, the new raid cap will be 25. Also, most of the information you stated was released officially by Blizzard on their interactive map. Well, the rest.. mobs and such... You can guess that just by reading a bit of lore.

Nice try
    [RETIRED] MMOwned.com Co-Founder & Developer

Datonking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a tick....Yup your right sorry i got inderectly told by my friend that they were 40 man's and My Uncle is a GM and if you dont belive me i will be getting screenies soon

Lmao Yes Lore is e-z to find the mobs but i didnt look at lore cuz i cant find it....But the new raid cap isnt 25 its 20 or 30
    Last edited by Datonking; 09-14-2006 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    Vote for MMOwned!

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get me a key for TBC and i'll believe your uncle is a gm.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol relz...the exp is coming in like 2 months cant you wait? and a key for TBC....toooo bad bud bud GM's get 2 to give to family and friends and i used mine and my cousin did too...
    Vote for MMOwned!

ziao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sir, are talking crap really, try harder if you want us to believe you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....Ziao....Please do not make false assumptions like everyone else...your so full of yourself you think that you know everything.....And also that is a form of silent flaming X,x im not talking crap most of this info was given by my friend i just know Coilfang Reservoir and Auchindoun by heart all of the other things are my friends and now im starting to think he is wrong because even my uncle said the cap is going to be 20-30 Eck sorry if some of those things were wrong...my bad but the Loot and mobs are correct because ive seen them myself
    Vote for MMOwned!

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Datonking
    ....Ziao....Please do not make false assumptions like everyone else...your so full of yourself you think that you know everything.....And also that is a form of silent flaming X,x im not talking crap most of this info was given by my friend i just know Coilfang Reservoir and Auchindoun by heart all of the other things are my friends and now im starting to think he is wrong because even my uncle said the cap is going to be 20-30 Eck sorry if some of those things were wrong...my bad but the Loot and mobs are correct because ive seen them myself
    I have your back here i cant stand when people just say "You are lieing" and have absolutly nothing to back it up. I also cant stand when people blindly throw out "facts" that could easily be lies, rumors, or be changed later in devolpment(25man instances, for example...). I have no reason to NOT beleive your uncles a GM anyway. its not like you went and said "yea i got hacked and the person made me a level 225 GM somehow, now i go and kill people, but this one time i swam to GM island and there was a GM with 99999999 health who dueled me and i one hit him" or its not like you said your uncle .setgold 99999 and gave it all to you (ok, i dont know GM commands very well but who cares.) and also, who cares if he talked crappy? "0mG nooob! rogue is nt spelllt rouge!" eh...... enough for now.
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

Nezdragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TBC is still in development, they're making adjustments even with just 2 months to go on it... So I find it perfectly reasonable that there may be conflicting data. They may have made it 40 man for simplicity (its what lots of us are used to) and are going to downgrade it to 25 man in the same manner they did Scholo, Strat, BRS, etc.

Oh, and dragonkin can be skinned
    *Insert Awe-Inspiring Signature Here*

tiana's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZZZzzz there wont be any 40 man and your uncle is NOT a GM.
    all the crap you just told us i can get form watching http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burni...utlandmap.html
    GG for trying -rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiana your wrong i may of made a few mistakes and yes it is kinda belivable to be downgrading from 40 to 25 man because when they did AQ 20 it was 40man actually all upper level instances started out 40 man AND ITS NOT EXACT INFO THIS IS THE GM TEST VERSION OF TBC!!!! *Cough Cough* can we get a smack on the rep for flaming and False assumptions
    Vote for MMOwned!

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Tory
    Datonking.. First off, there is no "GM Test" of TBC. Secondly, they are NO 40 man raids, there never were even 40 mans planned. They were always planning 25 man. This has been told by Blizzard on many occassions.

Secondly, each time someone calls out an error, you make up some farfetchd story trying to save your ass.

Just stop now before you look like even more of a dumbass.
    Wow... never heard of TBC alpha test? not the smartest berry in the bunch are ya?

And please link to where blizzard has offically stated that they are 100% going with a 25man for all. it could have easliey already been planned that that some are going to be 40, although its not very likely, Blizzard obviouslly doesnt always stick with every decsion they make (Wow, undead are teaming with some pallys...hmm....)

Dont act like he doesnt know ****, but you know EVERYTHING, if his uncle really is a GM, obviouslly he'd most likely know a little more then you

Or it could be one big hugenormus lie. Whos to judge?

Please, upload the pics you were speaking of Daton.
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast