0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transmog Archaeology weapons to opposite factions

Nothing huge, but if you have something like Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds, and are able to buy the High Warlord or Grand Marshall swords you are able to transmog it and send it cross faction.

EDIT: I believe in order for this to work correctly you need to send the item straight from your character to the opposite faction. DO NOT put it in your bags before sending it or it will not work!

Pic of my Human Warrior with High Warlord's Greatsword

Attachment 5450

Note: You do need a character that is able to buy these weapons. I would suspect this would work also for swords like Greatsword of the Sin'dorei on Alliance or Claymore of the Prophet to Horde. I would imagine if you had the new archaeology shield you could use the HWL/GM shields the same way.
    Last edited by jmack21; 12-14-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Transmog Archaeology weapons to opposite factions
    nfsh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as nfsh said, repost.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

jmack21's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is fixed - the one I posted is still working. Maybe not the same I would imagine.

gneugen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect they didn't read your post. I don't have arch leveled so I can't test this but it's worth someone trying out. It sounds like you use the same method as the heirloom method, except this is specifically for the arch items which it sounds like they haven't fixed yet.

lovestotwink's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is working as intended. you have to be lvl85 to equip zin rokh and also able to equip High Warlord's Greatsword. you could just transmog BOA Reforged Truesilver Champion - Item - World of Warcraft and it works too. The other way still works and it not fixed, its just a slight change. i just transmoged like 10mins ago zoned in and out in bg's etc.
    Last edited by lovestotwink; 12-27-2011 at 01:53 PM.

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not test it, but I guess it doesn't work anymore..
    Any transmogrification effect is removed from the item when mailed. Works that way for heirlooms (after the hotfix), should work the same for other BoA gear...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is working as entended, old way still works.

gurluas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the **** can getting the opposite faction graphics be intended?
    Blizzard went through hell to keep players from touching anything even resembling opposite faction.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cant send zin rokh to a lvl 1 can u? no. the toon still has to be high enuff to equip both weapons, so the OP is just reposting the other method.
    I knew that this was not as intended, i was beening a troll, but i also thought that when OP read other post he would think Archology BOA, PVP boa, PVE boas... hmm i guess they all BOA's so why would the archeology BOA be any different .
    Last edited by lovestotwink; 12-27-2011 at 05:34 PM.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lovestotwink View Post
    you cant send zin rokh to a lvl 1 can u? no. the toon still has to be high enuff to equip both weapons, so the OP is just reposting the other method.
    I knew that this was not as intended, i was beening a troll, but i also thought that when OP read other post he would think Archology BOA, PVP boa, PVE boas... hmm i guess they all BOA's so why would the archeology BOA be any different .
    Are you an idiot? You have no clue what you're talking about.
    1) You can mail Zin'rohk to a level one character, it is bind to Battle.net account. You can mail looms to a level one, why not zin'rohk? Try it in-game before making stupid assumptions.
    2) OP is saying you can mog Zin'rohk to look like a Horde sword, and then send it to your alliance toon. (or vice-versa).
    3) Maybe the Archaeology one is different? People have been saying that the looms have been fixed, yet he posted this and afaik it still works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you an idiot? You have no clue what you're talking about.
    1) You can mail Zin'rohk to a level one character, it is bind to Battle.net account. You can mail looms to a level one, why not zin'rohk? Try it in-game before making stupid assumptions.
    2) OP is saying you can mog Zin'rohk to look like a Horde sword, and then send it to your alliance toon. (or vice-versa).
    3) Maybe the Archaeology one is different? People have been saying that the looms have been fixed, yet he posted this and afaik it still works.
    Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds - Item - World of Warcraft zin rohk is lvl 85 req, so no a lvl 1 can not equip it. so what is the point of mailing it. ^^ why are people dicks???? if all your talking about is horde gear on alliance toons and vis versa, THEN FUKIN REPOST CAUSE U COULD DO THIS IN OLD METHOD.
    learn what you are on about TEX before you shoot your mouth off.

ONCE AGAIN PVE BOA PVP BOA ARCHEOLOGY BOA... WHY THE **** WOULD PEOPLE BE STUPID ENUFF TO THINK ARCHEOLOGY BOA"S ARE ANY ****EN DIFFERNT. THEY ARE ALL JUST BOA'S
    Last edited by lovestotwink; 12-27-2011 at 09:52 PM.

maggibesti's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lovestotwink View Post
    Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds - Item - World of Warcraft zin rohk is lvl 85 req, so no a lvl 1 can not equip it. so what is the point of mailing it. ^^ why are people dicks???? if all your talking about is horde gear on alliance toons and vis versa, THEN FUKIN REPOST CAUSE U COULD DO THIS IN OLD METHOD.

ONCE AGAIN PVE BOA PVP BOA ARCHEOLOGY BOA... WHY THE **** WOULD PEOPLE BE STUPID ENUFF TO THINK ARCHEOLOGY BOA"S ARE ANY ****EN DIFFERNT. THEY ARE ALL JUST BOA'S

INDEED WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO ****ING STUPID.........

THIS IS NOT BoA leveling gear, this is BoA sword from Archaeology, which means you can have ALLY ONLY look on your HORDE CHARS OR HORDE LOOK ON YOUR ALLY CHARS. This may be similar to other post but still, people dont realise "OH HAI ARCH IS BOA TOO LETS TRANSMOG HORDE PVP WEPS TO SEND TO ALLY" People lack common sense today, so. Now please instead of flaming people, go make your own ideas or go out and play with your friends or do something creative, if its not too hard for you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am i speaking in another language? why do people think you cant transmog horde gear onto leveling BOA's then send it to a Alliance toon and vis vesrsa. i do it all the time.
    this thread is like me staring a new thread and saying, "you know the wintergrasp BOA well you can transmog it to look like a horde or alliance only sword and send it to the other faction." when every one yells repost i can say "no the other thread was the archeology sword so its all good"
    Maggibesti you are ether a troll or dumb as they come.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds - Item - World of Warcraft zin rohk is lvl 85 req, so no a lvl 1 can not equip it.

You said you couldn't mail it to a level one, not you couldn't use it on a level one. Derp.
    so what is the point of mailing it. ^^ why are people dicks???? if all your talking about is horde gear on alliance toons and vis versa, THEN FUKIN REPOST CAUSE U COULD DO THIS IN OLD METHOD.
    Not once in the old method did I see anyone explaining this. By the way, I find it hilarious how you cry about other people being dicks, when you're swearing like a Marine and insulting me about where I live just a few sentences down. Lol.
    I'm pretty sure where I live has nothing to do with how I act. Maybe it does for you, dumbass, but not for me.

There could be something Blizzard coded into WoW that disabled Heirlooms from being used to keep their transmog after being mailed, but forgot about Zin'rohk and other items, you never know. Moron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast