Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get kill credits for Molten Front dailies for doing practically nothing.

I've come across something which Is quite useful.
    Just to note: I've only tried and tested, and confirmed this working on a Mage. It may work with Rogues', Druids' and Hunters' etc as well. As long as you can get out of combat and 'reset' the NPC' like you can do with a Mages' invisibility.

While on a kill credit quest such as: [Hostile Elements] If you get eight / (As many NPC's as you would like) into combat, this includes elites.

You can use invisibility and when somebody kills them, or the guards you still get credit for the kill which counts towards the quest/S, and you can still loot them and such.

They're always dead, the NPC's (for me) by the time I've done [Aggressive Growth] and/or [Burn Victims].

Just speeds the task of dailies up I suppose.
    Last edited by 240287; 07-17-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Grammar and Punctuation.

Get kill credits for Molten Front dailies for doing practically nothing.
    roflcopter666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an exploit as you said.

That said, you don't need to drop combat for you to get credit.

The Molten Giants are shared quest credit for anyone.

As for the little mobs, you can just tag them with anything, and run back up top the ramp to the guards. As soon as the guards see you get hit, they all help you and you get full credit.

I do this on my prot warrior because it takes forever to kill all that stuff. Tag them with Rend + Thunderclap or Demo Shout or Heroic Leap, run up the ramp to the guards, get hit once, and go back down to do the rest of my quests.

tl;dr, working as intended, don't need to get out of combat for it to work.

sub-zer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, what he's saying is you tag the mobs after theyre in combat with a guard or something, invis and go about doing your other dailies. no matter where you go (as long as you stay in the molten front), you'll get credit for killing it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sub-zer0 View Post
    no, what he's saying is you tag the mobs after theyre in combat with a guard or something, invis and go about doing your other dailies. no matter where you go (as long as you stay in the molten front), you'll get credit for killing it
    No way, you can read, too? I'm so happy for you.

You don't need to show off, though. Being able to read isn't as uncommon as you might think.

My point was that the guards are supposed to help, and you're supposed to get credit when they help, even if you tag them doing no damage. I don't see why combat matters. Maybe if you're OCD about your mount button being lit up and usable even though you shouldn't use it in that area.

sub-zer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes because its clearly intended for you to do 1% of a mobs HP, drop combat, mount up and go 100 yards away and complete another quest while NPCs do the work for you.

you're a moron.

Blueice22's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roflcopter... Just because you may not understand how useful this is does not mean you should belittle others. This is definitely a great find. Your attitude and narrow insight is not helpful at all.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each time someone like sub-zer0 posts I lose a little more faith in humanity.

Anyway, I never said it wasn't useful. In fact, I said I do something similar to it. It is however, not an exploit.

You can do the same on the Sethria's Roosts mobs as well. It works with pretty much everything related to Hyjal Dailies because Blizzard didn't want it to be more of a pain in the ass than it already is. Go try it on some older stuff, it wont work.

sub-zer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you're such an idiot.

you're saying it was intended to drop combat and fly away and get credit for mobs that are NO WHERE near you? no, it isn't intended.

yes, it's intended to get credit if guards/someone else kills it, but this is completely different. keep being a moron though, its quite entertaining.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can fly in the Molten Front now? Interesting...

Go on a second account, where you aren't grouped with your main. Look at said tagged mob. Notice said tagged mob is gray because he never dropped combat due to guards. Figure out that you're retarded. Congratulations on realizing the truth.

Pretty much exactly the same as:

-Player 1 pulls a mob.
    -Player 2 attacks mob. (Stays in combat)
    -Player 1 Feigns Death/whatever and stands there looking pretty out of combat.
    -Player 2 kills said mob.

-Player 1 gets loot, XP, quest credit. Player 2 gets nothing.

Now substitute player 2 with guards.

DERP.

Last edited by roflcopter666; 07-16-2011 at 02:57 PM.

sub-zer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes because thats exactly what we're talking about here, right?

we're talking about the molten front/sanctuary of malorne dailies(you can fly in hyjal, gasp!), you jackass. no one said anything about any other mobs.

the 'exploit', if you want to call it that, is that you can tag mobs, drop combat and fly/mount wherever the hell you want. as long as you don't phase (or go into another zone) you will get credit for killing those mobs, even though you are no where near them.

simple enough for you?
    Last edited by sub-zer0; 07-16-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sub-zer0 View Post
    yes because thats exactly what we're talking about here, right?

we're talking about the molten front/sanctuary of malorne dailies(you can fly in hyjal, gasp!), you jackass. no one said anything about any other mobs.
    Are you mentally handicapped?

The OP specifically mentioned: Hostile Elements - Quest - World of Warcraft which is in the Molten Front.

Out of the current available 15 quests, 4 of those are in Hyjal. Out of those 4, only one has "Guards", which is at Sethria's Roost.

The other 11 dailies (as of now) are in the Molten Front. Out of those 11 dailies, there's about 5 dailies in the starting areas where guards can actually help you.

You cannot fly in the Molten Front, and it is a super tiny area.

the 'exploit', if you want to call it that, is that you can tag mobs, drop combat and fly/mount wherever the hell you want. as long as you don't phase (go into another zone) you will get credit for killing those mobs, even though you are no where near them.

simple enough for you?
    Is that with it says? Really? I had no idea, thanks for showing off your superb reading skills once again.

As you said, it's not wherever the hell you want. It's the exact same limits as if you were in a party with someone killing them and you were AFKing somewhere. It's working as intended.

This is exactly why I gave an example using a player, but instead of players you have guards here.

Is it really that hard to understand? Or am I just getting trolled to hell here?

sub-zer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i give up

Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They simply need to be tagged when they're above 50% health.
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

pomp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roflcopter666 View Post
    Not an exploit as you said.
    Seems like the only time I feel obligated to post is when your retarded ass opens your mouth.

OP: "You can tag a mob drop combat, and still get credit when someone else kills it! Obviously NOT working as intended, as you should NOT get credit once you drop combat."

Your dumb ass: "Oh, you can tag a mob, not leave combat, and someone else can kill it, and you get credit. Working as intended."

Did you even ****ing read the post? I'm the one who has "lost faith in humanity", dumb ****.

240287's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least a few people have a working brain: Pomp, Sub.

And [sync] It is to my understanding that if you tag them at any health being 90% or 10% and then invisibility to 'reset' them you'll still get credit upon the kill by somebody/thing else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast