0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bugged twink hunter pet! (4.1)

as you probably know, pets do not get their special abilities (in 4.1) until level 20.
    however, the rare spawn white bat 'ressan the needler' does. instead of getting the normal bite attack, he instead gets the sonic blast (2 second ranged stun). every other pet (that i know of) gets just bite below level 20. enjoy!

bugged twink hunter pet! (4.1)
    Horneyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elysio View Post
    as you probably know, pets do not get their special abilities (in 4.1) until level 20.
    however, the rare spawn white bat 'ressan the needler' does. instead of getting the normal bite attack, he instead gets the sonic blast (2 second ranged stun). every other pet (that i know of) gets just bite below level 20. enjoy!
    I believe all bats still have the sonic blast, as my twink hunter still has sonic blast on his bat.

annosteIrrermk's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like www.mmowned.com,wow!!!!

Hello.
    The interesting name of a site - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - MMOwned News, interesting "bugged twink hunter pet 4.1" here is very good.
    I spent 4 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
    You just need to finalize an outfit after which collect some accessorize to enhance your out look as per the atmosphere and theme of the daughter?¡¥s wedding. Possess a shoulder bag or a clutch matched with your dress as well as choose some jewelry to obtain doubled results. Matching makeup is essential that actually work with the evening lights. When the wedding of the daughter is certainly going held in fall or winter you can have a shawl or stole with your dress which could appeal and harmony with the entire event.
    Last edited by Parog; 06-07-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Removed links

Nyst's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by annosteIrrermk View Post
    Hello.
    The interesting name of a site - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - MMOwned News, interesting "bugged twink hunter pet 4.1" here is very good.
    You just need to finalize an outfit after which collect some accessorize to enhance your out look as per the atmosphere and theme of the daughter?¡¥s wedding. Possess a shoulder bag or a clutch matched with your dress as well as choose some jewelry to obtain doubled results. Matching makeup is essential that actually work with the evening lights. When the wedding of the daughter is certainly going held in fall or winter you can have a shawl or stole with your dress which could appeal and harmony with the entire event.
    OH MY GOD DRESSES!! LIEK TOTALLY FAAABULOUSSS....
    /sarcasm off
    Why do spammers come to this website?...
    Anyways thanks for sharing this, I haven't tested it but it will be cool if it works. +rep
    Last edited by Parog; 06-07-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by annosteIrrermk View Post
    Hello.

I'm going to ban him, but leave this here, because it's just that freaking epic. Dresses, totally!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!