0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flame Leviathan have everyone in demolishers

First Thread, I couldn't find it posted before, there was similar posts but not exactly this.

Ok.

Flame Leviathan, LOL i know, but will be helpful for hard modes and newer guilds.

What it does - You are limited to a set amount for each type of tank. IE on 10 man you have 2 of the siege engines, 2 demolishers and a couple of bikes.

You then put passengers in the the tanks to get the rest of the 10 people in.

What this does is allow you to have the 4 passengers get their own tanks, or you can have everyone in demolishers, or everyone in the seige tanks, what ever make up you like. So ditch the bikes, ditch the passengers, and stack the raid with demolishers and dps the crap out of the boss quick.

Step one, Clear all the way up to the boss, except for the trash right at his door. Down all the towers you like along the way or leave them up for hard modes.

Step 2, pull the trash right at his door and drag them back so that they are out of his fight area. kill them all out there. When the boss fight starts stay outside the boss fighting area, he will target someone and come outside the boss area then reset.

As he resets a new set of tanks will appear, the same amount as the first time, so 2 new demos, 2 new siege tanks and the bikes. Have the passengers get out and hop on the demolishers, and if you like the other 2 passegners hop on the seige tanks.

Step 3, fight Flame Leviathan with more tanks, or use a bike to engage the boss and run him outside his area again for another reset and a new set of tanks again.

Repeat until you have enough of each tank you like and then engage him easy mode structured how you like, now how bliz dictates.

PS if you get out of a tank at any point and no one else is in it then it will despawn so unless you have no use for it anymore dont get out or you'll need to repeat an extra time.

Sorry for no screen shots i'll get them up after raid IDs reset.

Flame Leviathan have everyone in demolishers
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i already knew this thx for posting though

Tardysauce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! this will be helpful for 3 towers.

Vimze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this fight is by far to easy without exploit... Even on hardmode !

Viralrush's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find, but I can't see any probable use for this beyond one tower up. Anything harder than that requires siege engines interrupting flame vents and bikes to tar during shutdown in order to beat the soft enrage (vehicles dying).

wurd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find though pretty hard to wipe on him anyway

ekn's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually had this bug at our first attempt due to a r-tard ninja pulling the last giant anyhow, we we're going with 3 towers up at our first try .. BUT when he moves out of the area and resets. After the reset the extra towers you may have up won't activate and therefor any hard modes can't be achieved by using this.

Please, try things before you say it works - the exploit works but not for all of the purposes you're mentioning.

WushiSushi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart use of game-mechanics! probably NOT working as intended ^^

Legendofbrett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ekn View Post
    We actually had this bug at our first attempt due to a r-tard ninja pulling the last giant anyhow, we we're going with 3 towers up at our first try .. BUT when he moves out of the area and resets. After the reset the extra towers you may have up won't activate and therefor any hard modes can't be achieved by using this.
    Sounds like you didn't talk to the Lore keeper at the start of the instance to activate the hard modes to begin with

google<3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very epic, if proved +rep

t-dog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ekn View Post

Please, try things before you say it works - the exploit works but not for all of the purposes you're mentioning.

Worked fine for me with 1 tower up so I assumed that it was fine with 2,3 and 4. Granted i didn't try them with the other hard modes as i'm only progressing through their slowly i couldn't see a reason why it wouldn't work as it has on normal and the first hard mode.