This seemed like the most obvious place to post this, and it probably wont be much use to any of you but for those of you who use a card and have a subscription for your Main accounts. I noticed today that if you set up a monthly recurring subscription and during the month period whilst your account is active, if your bank card gets cancelled(for example you lose it) and another gets sent through the auto subscription will spend 2-3 days trying to top up the account with the original card number, but it still leaves your account active.
It may seem confusing as a wall of text so heres it broken down:
1. Set up a pay monthly subscription on your account using your bank card.
2. During this period once the payment has cleared cancel your card and say you've lost it.
3. Get your new card through the post and carry on with your life.
4. When your month is up the auto subscription will spend 2-3 days trying to resubscribe your account with the original card you used, which no longer works as it is cancelled.
5. Your account is still active during this period.
This isn't really an exploit or a scam, merely an observation from what has happend to me this week. I just thought i'd post it on here to show you what had happened.
Edit - Yeh im EU btw