0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instant ressurection in STV.

First of all: This is my first post ever, I searched and didn't found this one. It could be everyone knows about it, and it may be very logical what I say, but if u dont know, then I'm happy to tell it. (If u already know or if this is just plain stupid, tell me, but don't flame or anything...)(Did this on a PvP server.)

I was taking the boat from Ratchet to Stranglethorn Vale, with a lvl 70 horde (I'm lvl 36). He hitted me for fun with something i don't know, didn't give that much dmg. So I hitted him back, and as soon as I did that, the loading screen popped up. After loading was done, I was dead.
    So I pressed Release Spirit. Now the funny thing is, you will respawn instantly at graveyard, but with no ressurection sickness.

This may look stupid or something, but it can save u a few minutes if you're in a hurry( don't know if it works in other bay's, probably it will because it's impossible to reach a body if it's on a boat).

If you think this is all BS, then lock this topic or something.

Greetz :wave:

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Instant ressurection in STV.
    Snuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Instant ressurection in STV.

uses this to annoy other ppl then they just enter boat and it sail then kill them and they res up at bb (if it was there we were sailing from)

DJB727's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you die somewhere like underground, thru a hole, like when under sw, if u fall, it puts ur body just outside the city. they fixed this a while ago, ppl fell and had to graveyard rez, it will move you body closer.
    if you fall thru a hole in hellfire, it puts body in hh graveyard
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice."Every time you log onto Runescape, 3 unborn babies are killed."-iHack

Kurnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

worsted gramerar evard!!!!