0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting in to Instances that require a Key

This may not work any more for i found it in 2.3.3. Anyway Lets say your a lvl 38 Horde character. You want to get in to Scarlet Armory for the armor and weps. But none u find has a key. well instead of killing the boss for one all you have to do is head in to Scarlet Monastery or graveyard. Aggro everything you can and get killed. then walk up to the room with the instances, But DON"T ENTER THE ONE YOU DIED IN! Instead enter Scalet armory you'll run past or through the door blocking it and can enter the instannce. Then just exit once your alive and open the door for your friends. Makes life easier then going through 2 instances instead of one. Post any Q's if you need help or if it doesn't work in 2.4.3.

Getting in to Instances that require a Key
    pardalis1111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or you can install XYZ hack and go through the door.
    or someone made a model edit for no doors.
    or you can wait about 5 mins and wait to have someone open the door anyway because SM is popular.

cameron113's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repostx100000000001

and im pretty sure thats common knowledge
    but gj on finding it urself =]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cameron113 View Post
    repostx100000000001

and im pretty sure thats common knowledge
    but gj on finding it urself =]
    yes its a repost, although i did not state this because im to lazy to search for the link
    please provide a link with the original 10000000001 posts

Ragnarocksat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WEll im saying that in recent patches the hacks have become autodetected(like XYZ and so forth. and some realms dont have a pop for SA at ohhh 11 at night or so so if u dont have a key it can help. I also got my secondary acct banned because i used XYZ's to get in to Onyxia's Lair, so it's detectable. On P servers XYZ's disconnect you now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Model edits are stupid because your group will see ou walk through the door and some noob will say OMG A HACKZOR LOLZ SS AND FILM! BAN HAMMER GM TICKET SPAM! so they arn't good ideas. It's just something i found accidently one day. and TY for say gj.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ragnarocksat View Post
    WEll im saying that in recent patches the hacks have become autodetected(like XYZ and so forth. and some realms dont have a pop for SA at ohhh 11 at night or so so if u dont have a key it can help. I also got my secondary acct banned because i used XYZ's to get in to Onyxia's Lair, so it's detectable. On P servers XYZ's disconnect you now.
    false. i just tried it again.
    no ban.
    i use it everyday

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Model edits are stupid because your group will see ou walk through the door and some noob will say OMG A HACKZOR LOLZ SS AND FILM! BAN HAMMER GM TICKET SPAM! so they arn't good ideas. It's just something i found accidently one day. and TY for say gj.
    you have some Sh!tty group members lol.
    lrn2notpug

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO you can be caught because Blizz is stepping up on enforcement and are starting to put players "AFK" by instances out of aggro range (how i was caught) There was a lvl 70 warrior with s4 just standing outside of Ony's and 2 days l8r i get an email saying your acct has been banned due to telport abuse or something like that and i was like damn and stopped using the hacks. THey sent me a vid of me just appearing behind the gate of onyxia and opening it for a raid. It said <AFK>Lolerskatz and i was like lol what a noob name and l8r looked him up on armory and got nothing. Also, im just generalizing about the party thing because there are people out there that feel that if you hack you need to be reported. Think about it because if someone catches your group getting in without a key or the dying thing its like hmmm how did he walk throug that door. THey also have a record of when you die and stuff so you wont be able to say things like i dyed and walked in when you used an XYZ. Plus they can look in your key ring for the keys to ony's like i did and see its not there and that i didn't die at this time and that it must be a hack/glitch. so if you want to XYZ be my quest but come crawling to me when your accounts banned. Also i lost a 62 Rouge with 5/6 tier 3. just missing the helm which ony drops rarly.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so if you want to XYZ be my quest but come crawling to me when your accounts banned. Also i lost a 62 Rouge with 5/6 tier 3. just missing the helm which ony drops rarly.
    well i have not been banned, using it daily.
    just dont be dumb about it and you wont get caught.
    and i dont know if you know this BUT. t3 = 9 pieces not 6
    and t 1-3 is fail in outlands and wont last long
    GG you fail. your a liar. and a leacher. im over it

Bonescythe Breastplate - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

thats a link to t3 as proof.

nikomo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, Blizzard never sends you a video of any sort when you get banned for this type of infraction (usage of a third-party program).
    Actually, they never send videos.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like i memorized how many peices there were and i was lvl 62 and just wanted the t3 set completly. I realize the first three tiers wont last in outland which is why when im not questing and lvling i work on arena and BG's so that when i dinged 70 i could get what Season was out. Plus i agree you need to be careful because i was it's just a person normally isn't sitting there AFK doing nothing so i just went in anyway and got caught. I agree that XYZ is a very useful thing and is a power to be used wisely for if u abuse it you will get banned because i abused it I got banned and now I lost a good acct.

vivecs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol nub @ Ragnorok

r3deemer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People dont care if you hack wow for some reason.. As long as it helps them...

--- Thanks Enfeebleness

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. I was banned about 1 month ago on that acct so i use my main acct now and was lvling my hunter and died and saw SA was open for me to go through and my group skipped what instance they were in and we moved on. P.S.S. Bliz does send vids cuz i got a freaking vid in my email that i had to open with windows media player and watch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast