2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Botting/Grinding Locations

Note: Population, Realm Type, Realm Population, and Class may affect usefullness of some locations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-10 (Alliance) Goldshire, Farms south of town -- Boars
    09-12 (Horde) Tristfal Glades, Scarlet Tower(54,6 -- Scarlet Humanoids
    10-16 (Alliance) Loch Modan, Thelsamar(33,39) -- Boars, Bears and Spiders
    12-15 (Horde) Outside X-Roads -- ??
    15-20 (Horde) South of Stagnant Oasis near Raptor's nest -- Raptors?
    18-22 (Horde) The Barrens, Camp Taurajo -- Bristlebacks
    18-22 (Alliance) Westfall, SouthWest Coast(25,62) -- Shore Crawlers
    22-26 (Horde) Barrens, Razofen Kraul -- Razormanes
    22-29 (Alliance/Horde) Hillbrad Foothills -- Bears, Spiders, Lions
    23-28 (Alliance) Duskwood, West of Town -- Ravagers
    23-28 (Alliance) Ashenvale, East Astranaar(48,54) -- Shadowhorn Stag
    28-34 (Aliiance/Horde) Hillsbrad Foothills, River Area -- Snapjaw Turtles
    29-37 (Alliance/Horde) Dalaran Ruins/Loramere Lake -- Turtles
    37-42 (Alliance/Horde) Theramore -- Turtles(camped by alliance)
    44-50 (Alliance/Horde) Tanaris, Steamweedle Port -- Steeljaw Snappers
    48-51 (Alliance/Horde) Revantusk Village -- Turtles
    51-54 (Alliance/Horde) Azshara -- Legashi Satyr
    54-60 (Alliance/Horde) Winterspring -- Ghosts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Reviews

Rating System
    1/5 -- I wouldn't use this spot, in fact I probably didn't after I tried it out and came to this conclusion
    2/5 -- Usable but possibly too populated (I play a pvp server)
    3/5 -- Probably either decent loot or decent xp, but not both.
    4/5 -- Decent loot and decent xp, not a popular spot, and not too many PKs
    5/5 -- Loot and/or XP are great, no PKs, rarely PCs at all. If you can use this spot, do it!

05-10 (Alliance) Goldshire, Farms south of town -- Boars
    This spot worked well for its level. The boars spawn over a large area, however there are generally quite a few of them at an area at a time. It did not take me long to do 5-10 using this spot. Yes I am lazy enough to bot 5-10, in fact I botted 1-5 too so eat my butt.

This spot servers its purpose, however there are probably better spots [and better methods i.e. not botting 5-10], so I give this spot a 4/5.

10-16 (Alliance) Loch Modan, Thelsamar(33,39) -- Boars, Bears and Spiders
    This is an excellent spot, it took me from 10 to 16 in just a few short hours. Nothing spectacular for loot, but it is a low level spot. Great for it's purpose.

This spot serves its purpose, I give it a 4/5!

18-22 (Alliance) Westfall, SouthWest Coast(25,62) -- Shore Crawlers

I did ~12k/hr till 18, then up to 14-15k/hr... at 20 I peaked at 16-17k/hr, now at 22 I am still doing about 14-15k/hr

This spot is GREAT! I died a good bit from 16-18 'cause of Old Murk-Eye, but thet XP/HR I said includes the deaths, as well, after 18 he is cake, just 16-17 are hard because he is 20.

The spot is also good for money. Each time I sell I get ~1.2 Gold, not bad for level 16-22ish. This is with 72 total slots, and about 20-22 taken for my other items, so about 50 slots to sell with. Decent bank. As well as a ton and a half of greens to disenchant/sell (I send mine to a friend, so those are not included in the money/hr). Also, I don't have poisons yet, so this spot would be even better if I did, I am sure.

This spot is the best I have seen, it far surpasses the expectations for the level, without allowing it to curve the scale for any other ratings, I give this a 5/5, simply because it is the highest rating!

22-29 (Alliance/Horde) Hillbrad Foothills -- Bears, Spiders, Lions

As an alliance member, this spot was overly camped and unusable for me. I would get 3-4 kills, then be PK'd. This was tried over 3 days at different times of day each time, always with the same results. On a PvE server this spot would be good, but on a PvP server it just isn't happening.

I give this spot a 2/5.

23-28 (Alliance) Ashenvale, East Astranaar(48,54) -- Shadowhorn Stag

This spot was, well, horrible. For me, at least, I was unable to find a spot where they are all close together, or an area with a good enough spawn. The only good aspect was Skinning everything, heh. I may have been at the wrong spot, but Im not sure.

The spots I tried all seemed to give a decent bit of loot and skinning, but I was not overly impressed, as I said I could have had the wrong spot though, so I give this a 1/5.

23-28 (Alliance) Duskwood, West of Town -- Ravagers

Despite my failed attempts with Assenvale, the Ravagers worked out well. They are GREAT for skinning, -TONS- of leather. As well, there are 3 chests in the area, so tons of potions and some ore. I have found 2 blue items from 23-27 here, tons of greens. Also, they drop an item that stacks in 5's and sells for 6s each! On top of this, they spawn tightly, but not too tightly, and there are quite a few of them. This spot nets me ~12-14k/hr overall. Great spot.

This spot, while nothing spectacular like the Crawlers, is great. Good loot, good XP, three chests, not popular... overall I give it a 4/5

Best Botting/Grinding Locations