0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exploiting Battlegrouns to farm marks!

:wave: Hi Guys-I've been reluctant to share this because I don't want it too become overused or fixed, but here goes nothing.

Basically what I'm gonna brief you on is a way of farming marks at a much quicker pace than normally.

To relieve your worries about whether this is working ahead it is. Its the only way I grind marks now and the few friends who I have shared it with have been very grateful for me showing them.

==========================================================

To start everyone knows what a pain it can be to farm marks for pvp items aside from any anti afk honor farming methods you have.

Of course the fastest way to farm marks is by winning but everyone knows that you cant win every game and its even more frustrating to be in a game that lasts a long time but just barely loses leaving you with one mark.

Aside from this another thing I realized is that at some point or another everyone has either left a bg out of frustration, leaving for another bg(namely AV) or leaving for a instance or raid group.

Basically what we are going to do is take advantage of these spots in these in-progress games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to use this method and why it works best...

First and foremost. Its faster to lose than win.

What we want to do is join in progress games that are almost over.
    When you Queue for a battleground rather than Queuing for the "First Availiable" we will want to Queue for a game that is about to end.

Now you may wonder "How do we know which games almost over?"

Easy to find out and there are a few methods:

1- You can join a new game and wait for it to end then choose the next highest inprogress game. For example You join Arathi Basin 17 and it ends.
    Then after it ends you would want to join the next highest game like Arathi Basin 18,19,or 20.
    Once you get in one game that ends quickly you will know how to Queue for your session until you decide you have enough marks or are done.

2- This is a quicker way of finding the game that is almost over. Queue for the "First Availiable" and 90% of the time you will get a Queue right away and its normally a new game(We dont want a new game we want quick marks) once you have that new games number leave the Queue. Lets say Arathi Basin 4 popped. You will now Queue for the next highest game ad I normally will go 2 or 3 games higher just to be safe. In this case we would want Arathi basin 6,7, or 8.

This method of mark farming can take a bit of time getting used to but trust me once you get the hang of it you will never go back to your old ways of queuing for new game after new game.

Last key pointer- Many times if you are doing this correctly games will end before you get a chance to join them. No worries though! When a game ends you can tell by a "bg Queue sound" that is played ingame and also you can hover your mouse to see that you are still Queued for that same(close to over) game.

A few last tips...

Many times I use this method with an anti afk bot playing wow windowed: For example Pirox anti afk bot-Mode 2 and I can go online or play another windowed game.

Also remember not every game you join will be a losing game many times I enter the game where my faction is at 1800+ in AB or EOTS and wins. So remember whether you win or lose it beats starting fresh every 30 mins not knowing whether its a win or not.

Exploiting Battlegrouns to farm marks!
    ultimamagix2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually necver really thought about doing this. Ive been in games that are almost over and i always felt lucky. Thanksfor the great guide. +rep

n0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide +rep man

Hitoritaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I'll be trying this tonight.

Infinit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really great, I dont know if its an exploit since you are just doing selective queueing like just farming one type of mobs :P Nice guide anyway using it myself now

The Toxic Deer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow man nice, this is not a flame. but this is a repost i cant find the link but idc if its a repost because its explained ALOT better than the origional (sp?) post
    +Rep
    ^^^^^Pretend what i typed up there is in this color font.^^^^^

LekLedare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not an exploit. But I don't care. This will help me alot! Thanks for sharing +rep!

spike999's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunately this is the wrong section for this guide

discover the secret to getting off your flight path anywhere HERE.

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... very interesting, made me think. I'll test this and get back to you (if I remember).

Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing is that... usually games thats about to end are full and no people are leaving, so if you que for example 7 it can take pretty long for you to have the que

sheeit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rohi View Post
    The only thing is that... usually games thats about to end are full and no people are leaving, so if you que for example 7 it can take pretty long for you to have the que
    Well you'de be suprised most games I enter are 1200-1700(I'm using AB as the example because I am farming the marks for my guardians belt tonight) and just in a few hours tonight I farmed all 40 marks I need for my belt.

Like I said before most games aren't winning but they are always close to over and tbh I have never waited for a spot longer than 2 mins.

Also this method of mark farming does not work in groups since you will only get the Queue when there are enough spots for all your party members.

sheeit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spike999 View Post
    unfortunately this is the wrong section for this guide
    Yeah I really wasn't sure myself but I actually think blizzard frowns upon this and it is a form of exploiting battlegrounds(Especially if you are trying to avoid playing full games) Idk if anyone noticed but before the last patch you would go to Queue for a battleground and the bg's would be listed in numerical order(Which made Queuing for games almost over very easy). Since that patch they are now randomly listed which makes me think they implemented that to deter people from Queue dodging.

Either way if this is the wrong section I do apologise but I believe it is a type of exploit regaurdless of whether I took the time to make a mini guide or not.

Also thank you for all the positive feedback I hope this method helps everyone else as much as it has me.

alcanor1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very very nice
    lawl

grim412's Avatar Member