0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Further Exploit on the RaF

As everyone knows Recruit a Friend is changed now.
    I've tought about the following 'leveling exploit':

Step 1: You make a second e-mail. Then go to the account management page on WoW site and log in with Your Default account. Send the Invite to the second e-mail you just created.

Step 2: Check your second e-mail his mailbox, follow instruction to make the trial account and so on.

Now you got 1 full account (your default) and a Trial account. From now on it is pretty simple.

Step 3: Open 2 WoW Clients and log in with your default account and the trial account you created. On Default account you log in on a character you want to level (I advise to pick a char of lvl 15, not higher. Or you might pull unnecessary mobs)
    Then go to wow client with your trial account, create a new character on the same server and same faction as the character you want to level.

Step 4: Log in with the new created chracter on your Trial account. Then switch to the WoW client with your Default account, join with both chars in a group, then summon the low lvl 1 from your trial account to you.
    Go back to your Wow Client with the Trial account and accept the summon and follow the chracter you want to level.

Step 5: Now go grind do quests and get 3 times more exp.

Voila now you can do this for 10 days to get a character very fast leveled up, also when the character on the trial account gains 2 levels he can give a LOWER level char on your default account a free level.

After you done that all and the 10 day trial is over, you may want to give the trial account to a friend and say him he needs to buy the original WoW version with expansion pack(s) so he can start playing with you and all that shit. After your friend pays the first month, you will get a free month. After your friend pays a second month you get a free zevhra mount. If you do this a lot of times with the same method, leveling those old chars you made but not really wanted to level will be a piece of cake.
    Also for each trial account you give away and that is used and upgraded to real account you might get a month free and zevhra mount. Also these friends of yours can grant every 2 new levels a lower level char of you a free level.
    Which may result in free wow for a long time and a lot of zevhra mounts on your high level chars.

So basically this 'exploit' is a "Win - Win' Situation (more win for u). You level up your chars very fast, get free months of subscription (if your friends upgrade and pay for their accounts) and you get a few zevhra mounts.
    Your friend has already a higher level char when starting which can't hurt.

A lot of you may say it is a re-post, then it is, if a lot of you say it is common sense, then it is. I just tried to contribute

~Nimoku
    Last edited by Nimoku; 08-07-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Further Exploit on the RaF
    Denial is Ok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please no more RaF stuff

I hate it when people mention +Rep in their signatures...oh wait...fail

Nimoku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Denial is Ok View Post
    please no more RaF stuff
    I was just trying to contribute, and even if that's wrong, then what should i do, spamming topics how they fail/own?

Biden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol some1 posted this be4 u and his was a lot better organized with pics and everything, read before posting plz

Nimoku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DeAthGuN View Post
    lol some1 posted this be4 u and his was a lot better organized with pics and everything, read before posting plz
    I've read that thread and this is not the same. Read whole post goddamnit it? jezus christ

He only showed us how to summon the friend and get 3 times more exp off your quests, thats not the same as I psoted

myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pay no attention to Denial is ok, no one likes him.

And I'm not going to call this common sense, but I thought of this and Im sure others have too. The only bad thing is, you cant do this once your 60+ =/ Unless you wanna activate it and buy TBC, but if your spending 50$ might as well buy PLing for 60-70...

Denial is Ok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by myojinyahiko View Post
    Pay no attention to Denial is ok, no one likes him.

And I'm not going to call this common sense, but I thought of this and Im sure others have too. The only bad thing is, you cant do this once your 60+ =/ Unless you wanna activate it and buy TBC, but if your spending 50$ might as well buy PLing for 60-70...
    You can stuff it up where the sun doesn't shine. All I'm saying is that 3+ threads about the RaF giving you 3 times exp is enough...

To op: I understand you want to contribute but there are better ways then posting revisions about stuff that was posted 15 minutes earlier. Post the revisions in the original post. Its flooding the forums with the same basic "exploit"

I hate it when people mention +Rep in their signatures...oh wait...fail

Nimoku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Denial is Ok View Post
    You can stuff it up where the sun doesn't shine. All I'm saying is that 3+ threads about the RaF giving you 3 times exp is enough...

To op: I understand you want to contribute but there are better ways then posting revisions about stuff that was posted 15 minutes earlier. Post the revisions in the original post. Its flooding the forums with the same basic "exploit"
    Read whole post I added other stuff aswell that WASN't Said in the other topics. Seems alot of people here don't read whole posts, NEED SUM REDBULL FO THAT?!

Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like raf, before i got 16 exp per mob on rfc when i was boosting, now i get 66 or so, nerf.

Axol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this Recruit a friend doesent work for my country, are there any way to change that option?

dejavu11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Axol View Post
    this Recruit a friend doesent work for my country, are there any way to change that option?
    You could always move Aside from that I don't think so...

Athanasi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you only get this 3times xp bonus when the trial account upgrades to a real account for 2 months

Nimoku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Athanasi View Post
    you only get this 3times xp bonus when the trial account upgrades to a real account for 2 months
    Wrong. You get the exp bonus even when the account is trial. Get your facts right, leecher

Okey i've tested it all. I got the character on the trial account and character on my default account both to lvl 20 in a mere 2-3 hours of questing. You get the exp bonus even when the trial account isn't upgraded to a full account.

devmode's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion: Mute for RaF threads today
    I have been around for a while...

alias1991's Avatar Member