0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AV AFK in combat

i'll admit this is fairly limited in classes.. (i've personally only done this with my paladin).

But the quartermasters in AV hit for minimal damage, anywhere from 10-20 on my paladin who's still in the process of farming s1 holy gear..so hardly well geared. You can judge these with seal of light to occasionally heal you upon hit and voila... you shouldn't ever go below 98%-100% .. you'll be in combat preventing you from going afk, in the enemy base making it appear like your doing something, and you'll get some damage and healing meters showing to boot

alternitively, i assume this would work with a warlock and siphon life rank 1-2 as well.. though obviously that needs refreshing..

or shamans with earthsield once again needing refreshing..

for horde players, you can kite the quartermaster in to the bunkers to prevent arrows from the archers getting to you.. and for alliance.. well he's just at the right of the tower you run through (before getting in to the main base)..

if anyone finds any problems or tips for other classes, as i admit this is fairly limited.. please do tell.

simple, to the point, and effective..

AV AFK in combat
    Oblivious1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can personally confirm this works as i have done this forever on my druid and rogue (for stunlock testing, PvE orientated at least) record so far is a total lockdown for an entire 8 min AV race game, not including the 2 mins it took to get all set up

Ak01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh another av-afk thread.....

there will be one day some1 will post something usefull and i will missed because there was o much useless threads about av =(((

dude - common sense ftw. YOu WILL go /afk if u just autoattack without pressing any keys for 5 min.

Afk in av means - you actually playing counter-strike in your friends hous while your pc keep on grinding honor. Or at least you go to pop some gorgeous crap when you left your char doing pvp for you.

ALL THOSE 4 min afk spots works just as intended by blizz cuz even if u get reported you will get rid of debuff as soon as you back and it all those methods still works for nothing more than 4 min. EVEN if u run bot as soon as you get to your spot you still going to need do manual run again after 20 minutes when current av ends so it still doesnt make sense....

jcsmith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not a leecher

Sunky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ak01 View Post
    meh another av-afk thread.....

there will be one day some1 will post something usefull and i will missed because there was o much useless threads about av =(((

dude - common sense ftw. YOu WILL go /afk if u just autoattack without pressing any keys for 5 min.

Afk in av means - you actually playing counter-strike in your friends hous while your pc keep on grinding honor. Or at least you go to pop some gorgeous crap when you left your char doing pvp for you.

ALL THOSE 4 min afk spots works just as intended by blizz cuz even if u get reported you will get rid of debuff as soon as you back and it all those methods still works for nothing more than 4 min. EVEN if u run bot as soon as you get to your spot you still going to need do manual run again after 20 minutes when current av ends so it still doesnt make sense....
    i have in fact done this myself on my paladin.. if you are in combat you can Not go afk... that would just defeat the point of rogues in pve bosses :P half a raid afk? i dont think so...
    anyways.. done it - believe it or dont =]

Carson1993's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job man keep it up +rep