Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[3.3.5] Project Ascension - A Classless Server - RELEASE DATES ANNOUNCED!

PROJECT ASCENSION

Welcome to a new way of playing World of Warcraft. Project Ascension brings you into a world where the possibilities are endless. Embark on a quest to destroy enemies and become stronger than you ever thought possible.

Ascension runs on a 3.3.5 core, and is a progressive server, meaning that you take part in shaping the history of Azeroth from the very beginning! Experience the opening of Ahn'Qiraj, invade and conquer the Black Temple, and stop the Lich King before he dominates the entire planet with the Scourge!

Create a character and make them yours! With no classes, you are able to pick and choose what spells and talents you would like. The only restrictions are your imagination!

We offer three realms:

Sargeras - A High Risk realm with 3x rates, where Free For All PvP is active throughout the world. On death, players will be lootable, and will drop items from their inventory and/or items they have equipped. You are now able to take that rude dude's gear! But be careful, you never know who might want to take you out...

Andhorhal - A No Risk realm with 1x rates. Level up your character, create a strong build, find gear, and defeat the evildoers of Azeroth! This realm has no loot drop on death, and is closer to a blizzlike experience.

Tichondrius - An experimental realm, with custom spells, talents, systems, and more. This realm is our permanent PTR, where new features can be tested, voted on by the community, and then implemented or scrapped. Come try out some new things, they may be the next addition to our other realms!

Ascension also contains what are called "Random Enchants". Gear has a chance of dropping with an enchant, which will boost your potential and make you even stronger! There are over 2,000 enchants that can be discovered on gear. Can you collect them all? Probably not. But you can always reforge it...for a price.

At Ascension, we believe in providing a challenge. That is why our dungeon and raid bosses are stronger than they previously were. Some normal creatures may provide a difficulty level that you were not expecting, and it will take a truly heroic player to handle what the deepest, darkest recesses of Azeroth have to offer.

Project Ascension is wrapping up its Open Beta stages, and will be going live very soon. Don't miss your chance to get acquainted with the server before release!

So who are we? Come and find out. Click here to learn more, sign up for an account, and start your ultimate adventure!

Update on July 3rd:

PROJECT ASCENSION OFFICIAL LIVE RELEASE ANNOUNCED

Andorhal will be released on the 14th of July at 6:00PM CEST, 12:00PM EDT

Sargeras will be released on the 21st of July at 6:00PM CEST, 12:00PM EDT

More details to come! Stay tuned!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [3.3.5] Project Ascension - A Classless Server-ascension-infographic-1-edit-4-gif  
    Last edited by Project Ascension; 07-03-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Added Instant Level 60 Event!

[3.3.5] Project Ascension - A Classless Server
    AtomX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going through the download process now. I haven't played on a private server since BC came out and I wanted a pure vanilla experience. I'm stupid excited to give it a try! The Torrent process is going fairly quick as well for the 3.3.5 files

Project Ascension's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear that AtomX! We look forward to seeing you online!

Velosity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the realmlist if I already have 3.35a downloaded?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Velosity, we have a launchable client on our website. Once you log in, you can find it in the "Downloads" section of your AV Panel.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving it so far, but perhaps a new player guide? I can't figure out how to get new skills :/

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AtomX, funny you should mention that, it is on its way and will be up tomorrow on the forums!

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Project Ascension View Post
    AtomX, funny you should mention that, it is on its way and will be up tomorrow on the forums!
    Awesome! I played for like 4 hours last night I have to say, It's an excellent experience! I'm on the 1x server because I'm a carebear but It's like WoW the way I've always wanted. being a Star wars Galaxies veteran (I played from launch day till the day it closed down and still play swgemu) This is the perfect cross over for me!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Star Wars Galaxies was a lot of fun! Our server, Andorhal (the 1x rates) is still a great time! At some point, if you try out Sargeras and like the concept, then you can always have a character there too! However you want to play, it is our pleasure to provide it.

ChrisIsMe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing the server recently, I got banned tho. Sad face. I hope you guys give some ownedcore love tho I definitely think this is a fun server !