Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• UnforgivenWoW - The Rebirth •

Rebirth of the Greatest Funserver.

Our original unforgivenwow realm, known from years ago is back online. Titan is a new addition to the family, but if you want to enjoy the good old realm, it is here to stay! So come online and regroup with your long lost buddies!

General Information About Titan
    Hello community,

A few years ago UNFORGIVENWOW was shut down, there were numerous reasons why that action had to take place.
    The biggest reason, a valued member of the team had sacrificed their loyalty for money and duplicated the server. The competition simply killed us, it was a fighting battle, one we could not win.
    We had high sympathy for the community, who spent days of gametime playing the server and integrating themselves into the community.
    And on that note, UNFORGIVENWOW was laid to rest.
    After UNFORGIVENWOW and other uproars had disappeared, I believed my days in the wow emulation community was over. Until some of our oldest players started contacting me, who desperately wanted a rebirth of UNFORGIVENWOW.
    I accepted the requests, took a look around, accumulated some ideas and came to a conclusion;

Everything had to be re-made.

To simplify my conclusion, every 255 server is a copy or resembled UNFORGIVENWOW in many ways.There is no arguing in that.
    With the past aside, long gone; We are happy to present a brand new way of playing World of Warcraft. Amazing new challenging ways of gaming that breaks the old and boring ‘grind gear, get bored’ idealect. Every server at this point in time is based upon doing instances, going into battlegrounds to achieve the best gear, once you obtain it, you have it and you get BORED...
    Through our dedicated team, we have come up with an amazing gameplan to have a incredibly exciting but still challenging realm to compete in. UNFORGIVENWOW IS NOW 90% PVP.

What does the new UNFORGIVENWOW contain?

• Highly customized ranking system. The main goal of the server, is to increase your characters ranking. You start off with 0 `RankPoints`, and can increase that value mainly by taking part in Player Vs Player activities, mainly battlegrounds and arenas. RankPoints can also be achieved in small amounts by doing instances, or events.

• Every guild is now put into a brand new ranking system, each guild has their own rank, varied by how many RankPoints each guild member has, combined. So play well, or you might end up getting abandoned by your guild!

Secondary class!

• Assault; Give your character a raging boost with the assault class, increasing all physical damage by 10%, but lowering all defensive measures by 5%.

• Guardian; Protect yourself and your allies, the guardian class increases all defensive measures by 10% but lowering offensive measures by 5%.

• Mage; With the Wisdom of casters, increase all magic damage dealt by 10%, but lowering physical damage output by 5%.

The secondary class is a big decision that will dictate where your character goes overall. Any discovered item can be upgraded, increasing the stats of the items you upgrade, depending on what secondary class you have taken. Choose wisely!
    We have aspired and achieved perfection among PvP and designed a new item system that looks alot like the retail one, which allows PvP to be 100% balanced even at a high level.

There is of course, much much more which has been accomplished by the team, but we believe you must experience this first hand.
    Our main goal was to finally give people a new experience of a funserver, just like we achieved years ago when we released UNFORGIVENWOW, it was a success due to it’s diversity, being unique and never seen before content, not like today, where the imagination of the people is only measured by what they find on different forums.
    Everything we have done here, will once again prove why we are the greatest at creating complex, balanced, high level funservers!

Note: Max level is 254, Yeah, Because level 255 is just too mainstream!

More info will come the following days, as we are assembling our website. There are no donor items this time, nobody will prevail over another just because they paid more money.

ACCOUNTS / OLD CHARACTERS & ITEMS ARE IRREVERSIBLY UNRECOVERABLE. We apologise for the inconvenience but we have decided to start from scratch.

Last edited by sRaxPlay; 07-22-2014 at 11:45 AM.

• UnforgivenWoW - The Rebirth •
    Vragoth's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me about 15 different times to make an account, no matter how well I wrote the captcha It still wouldn't go through.

Just found a bug on the website, I can click on the links to vote but since It's blocked because it's a popup, I get the points without having to vote.
    Last edited by Vragoth; 07-22-2014 at 03:55 PM.

sRaxPlay's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for noticing us. The vote popup will be fixed, and the captcha has been dealt with

Gumbeq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump and good luck!
    So I leveled to 254, and tried the Tower Defense feature. Though I think it's bugged, since there wasn't any NPC to start it. Also it would be nice with a ingame feedback feature, which allows you report the bug right on the place ingame, if it's possible to make. Also I think a similiar Brawlers Arena script would be a success for a low pop realm, to obtain gear, and still be able to do something single handed. Just a few suggestions to have in mind. Maybe, a recruit a friend system to promote the site with some rewards. Could take part in Blizzard Script, not sure if it's leaked though (Not really much into coding). Best of luck .
    Last edited by Gumbeq; 07-23-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A brawler system? can you specify what that is ?

Gumbeq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sRaxPlay View Post
    A brawler system? can you specify what that is ?
    It's a retail feature, would be nice to see it on a private server though. You can youtube it or google it for a bigger insight, but here's a few vids:
    Brawler's Guild - Introduction - YouTube
    Brawler's Guild Guide (rank 1 to 4) - YouTube

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a brilliant idea. Will be put into consideration!

Vragoth's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An amazing community and set of realms ran by an extremely friendly and attentive staff. This is by far my favorite community and would suggest to anyone, I highly recommend it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! So far the past few days have been amazing, we got so much support from alot of people, and we peaked at 50 people online today, which was amazing in such short time! Thank you everyone for the support !

XFiFiX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I just got me and a couple friends for Heroes-WoW to check out the server - damn dude. Very nice so far, I love all the custom stuff. If you need help with anything please let me know. I would love to help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Xfifix, appreciated Right now we need help bringing in more people, so if you can come up with suggestions on what we could do to improve, or help us with advertisement and bringing in friends, that would be more than we could drem of. Thanks in advance!

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sRaxPlay View Post
    Thanks Xfifix, appreciated Right now we need help bringing in more people, so if you can come up with suggestions on what we could do to improve, or help us with advertisement and bringing in friends, that would be more than we could drem of. Thanks in advance!
    So I've been playing for around a two weeks now and its been a blast. By far the best experience I've had on a private server. However I do have some complaints. In the servers current stage, after reaching the Zombie-Death Match raid I've found myself at a brick wall in terms of getting gear. I'm not saying that the event needs to be nerfed, but there are never enough people online to clear far enough to where the gear dropped is better than gear from Four Elements. I understand that overtime as more people join that this problem will vanish, but at the moment I've run out of opportunities to progress. A fix that I've thought about and told to various people (and received positive feedback on) would be to temporarily remove the rating cap needed to purchase Arena PvP gear and change around the cost of gear to make it accessible through other means. Obviously without the rating cap a bigger grind would be needed to get each piece, but this would allow people to continue getting stronger without waiting day after day until 6-7+ people group up to clear the Instance. Stronger people = Less people needed to clear it.
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 08-11-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just like to say that the owner is a massive fgt <3

On topic: As 255 funservers go, it's probably one of the best in terms of the staff and community; they actually care and actively work on updates and new content, unlike many other generic servers who just use it as a cash cow. Can only advise you check it out yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    So I've been playing for around a two weeks now and its been a blast. By far the best experience I've had on a private server. However I do have some complaints. In the servers current stage, after reaching the Zombie-Death Match raid I've found myself at a brick wall in terms of getting gear. I'm not saying that the event needs to be nerfed, but there are never enough people online to clear far enough to where the gear dropped is better than gear from Four Elements. I understand that overtime as more people join that this problem will vanish, but at the moment I've run out of opportunities to progress. A fix that I've thought about and told to various people (and received positive feedback on) would be to temporarily remove the rating cap needed to purchase Arena PvP gear and change around the cost of gear to make it accessible through other means. Obviously without the rating cap a bigger grind would be needed to get each piece, but this would allow people to continue getting stronger without waiting day after day until 6-7+ people group up to clear the Instance. Stronger people = Less people needed to clear it.
    I haven't really thought of this! Thank you. The best gear, the unforgiven gladiator gear, is now available without any requirements of arena rating

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just another reason why I'm loving this server. They listen to players! A++

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast