0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recruiting for Doxramos Private Servers

Doxramos is recruiting for an administration team with beta testers. Currently in search of
    Head GM x1 Plus 5 GMs to report to this GM. If you are a GM without any arcemu knowledge please do not apply, These 6 GMs will work as a team and will have help recruited as needed.
    WebmasterYou will be in charge of handling forum and all other site configurations. IE Register Page, Home etc. Due to the large help in server administration the webmaster will have az permissions.
    Standard Core AdministratorHave knowledge in core and sql, you're job is to fix bugs that are forwarded to you. Team will be recruited at your discretion.
    Beta Testers= Standard permissions with cpqrv permissions. Your job is to find bugs and report them to the dev team, Beta Testers will be one per class. When realm is released and players are accepted publicly Beta Testers with the desire can apply for a high priority GM position or continue playing normallyBeta Testers will not lose their GM permissions if they desire to play normally.
    Server: ArcEmu TRUNK - Release-Windows-X86
    Revision: 3605

Patch 3.3.5 Supported
    Blizzlike Server
    Beta
    To apply for any position send me a message with qualifications and timezone. PST preferred.
    Thanks in advance.
    DoxramosPS

Recruiting for Doxramos Private Servers