Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoWFlux 3.2(+) WoTLK - Fun Server

Forums : Flux Community
    Realmlist : wowflux.no-ip.org
    Connecting : Guide

WoWFlux was started way back before patch 2.4.3 TBC; and even back that far it's had it's up & downs. But through it all the management has fought it's way to the end. On this server bugs are always reported as on most servers. But what sets it apart, is that those bugs are fixed. Even minor class spells are fixed. In literally two days of the server openning fully 3.2 WoTLK the server started going through class spell fixes. As it continues to grow more & more changes will join along with the rest.

The server has an entire Beta team dedicated to reporting & finding out the roots of bugs. Once that is done one brilliant coder fixes them.

General information : You start out at races normal starting areas. Than you are greeted by an advance teleporter who can take you where-ever. The first destination you'll have in mind is our completely organized mall. One single mall, no random ganking, no stupid giant 10 scale NPC's. All you need, from profession trainers to class trainers + vendors are located at the mall. You start with all weapon skills maxxed to 400! The starting gear is you're choice. You brutal PvP'ers can pick full hateful or tier 7. Once you have been geared it's time to do, well whatever pleases you. Join others in all sorts of pvp, both world pvp, battleground, and arena. Once you have gained any sort of honor you can turn it in to buy badges. Those badges are than used to buy better pvP gear such as deadling & furious. Along with that we even keep those who enjoy PvE in mind. Fully featured badge PvE vendors. All you have to do is raid for the badges & buy whatever PvE gear you have in mind.

Comments : These are comments we recieve on basis - these quotes are directly taken from users.
    It was the first day i started this server, i used WeH and was fly hacking. But, i was caught & running through my mind i expecting to be banned. I was worried, i had fallen in love with this server. It had everything working, literally. It also had the most dedicated team of staff. Talking to the gamemaster, it turned out he was one of the top management admins. I was so shocked, that someone like him had the time to even talk to someone hacking. On most servers, people with that rank don't really care. But he didn't even ban me, he talked to me, and said he understands what it's like to be banned & he doesn't want to do that.

That was the day i promised id never use WeH on that server again. & you know what? Whenever i say that whenever im caught, im 100% going to use it again. But no, not here. I had a trust & a bond built with the staff. He trusted me, and i knew it, and till this day i have never used WeH. It's almost been a year later. - Former player, now staff - Breakdown.
    I never thought on a wow private server especially a funserver to have been able to quest in northrend starting at borean thundra. Ending at dragonblight and not have to skip a single quest cause of bugs. It was amazing quests that could have been bugged had a simple fix. I loved and its my home - Mug
    I literally asked the owner if he could fix Demonic Circle: Teleport/Summon and it didnt even reach a day later it was fixed.
    i started this server it was like any other, people was pvping and i was dying to trying to get geared to join them. but one of my weapon skill wasnt maxxed and i really didnt wanna spend time doing it. so i made a ticket. it was like a minute later a gm came. he came to me, didn't summon but came to me and maxxed all my weapon skills. than i said now hes gonna leave. but he than messaged me, and asked if i needed anything else. i was really really shocked cause usually on servers gm come do their command and go. even worse they dont come they dont care what you're doing and summon you. i spent atleast 10 minutes just talking to this guy and he actually talked back. on servers its hard to find gms who dont think their hot shit. - Morgartoth.

Update - 08/13/09

Hello all,

Today was a great day as numerous changes we're made, and added to aid players in the enjoyment of the server. The first are pretty basic :

From now on in any battleground when a player scores a killing blow on an enemy he / she will gain 5 gold. The system is still be worked on & in the short future it will also award healers with gold for healing. Once that has been made it shall be finalized to award gold to the most damage. On the topic of that from now on it will only require 3 players from each faction queue'd to get select battlegrounds start. Along with that it will not close unless it is something like 1 to 0 players.
    Along from gaining gold per kill in battlegrounds, you also gain gold in World PvP arena's such as Gurubashi Arena located in Stranglethorn Vale.

Carrying on with gurubashi, a teleport to that location has been added, just ask you're local WoWFlux Teleport Npc. A graveyard right outside gurubashi arena now awaits you aswell. Another change to find today is now if you die for example in Durotar, you wont have to walk a mile to get to you're corpse from Razorhill. Horde & Alliance when killed have the ability to spawn at each others graveyard.

Hardmode :
    This system which can be enabled via teleport enables you to gain 3x more honor from kills. The system requires you have 500 too enable it but does not remove any sort of honor or free to enable it. Instead, each time you die 100 honor shall be subtracted as the other end of the hardmode system. Thrice the honor, twice the risk, more the fun. The system will automatically disable each time you die.

Well that's all for now, as always we look forward to you're opinions & ideas. We will always try to better ourselves & the server for you.

Sincerely,
    WoWFlux Management.
    Last edited by Breakdown88; 08-13-2009 at 08:18 PM.

WoWFlux 3.2(+) WoTLK - Fun Server