Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best vanilla 1.12.1 leveling / grinding bot

Sup

I'm out of the loop so I'd appreciate if someone could tell me the best leveling / grinding bot option for vanilla WoW (lights hope to be specific).
    Nothing really serious, just wanna let it roll and see if I can get to max lvl or ~50 as my Anathema chars seem to be lost and nobody knows how long the server will exist.

So far I've come across:
    oGasai: Seems to require a lot of effort by the user. Knowing basic lua seems to be also a requirement.
    zzukbot: Not sure if it's still up and running, read somewhere it's not. The site suggest checking out Betterbot, but none of the links on the site work (yet).
    vanillabotter: Heard only bad things about it but if it gets the job done oh well
    Wrobot: No idea, but they also have a vanilla bot.

Thanks in advance.
    2k7

Best vanilla 1.12.1 leveling / grinding bot
    temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was happy with my wrobot. It has multiple tools for you to use, so you can design the things the way you like. I made my own grinding, farming and even custom questing profiles for certain tasks. I've played two different vanilla projects, and it served me really well. No coding needed, just ability to read and learn, plenty tutorials, and some work of community too. I don't encourage you to buy the software, this is just my own experience.

3. Thanks Ghostswrath (1 members gave Thanks to temp123 for this useful post)
    Ockrail's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So tthe choices atm are:

Vanillabotter
    Zzukbot
    Wrobot
    Betterbot

Vanillabotter = VB is very very basic, and Very very old. It uses Click to move pathing, and requires spells too be on your bars. Profiles are very basic to, the bot runs in a specific path ( has no Roam option) - Thus, it gets stuck from ime to time. its like 8$ a month i think.

Zzukbot = ZB is one of my favorite bots. They planned to release Version 3, but V3 dosnt look like is going to happen since zzuks announcemeent that people should try Betterbot , i think hes bored with the project. and costs 2 euro / month

Zzukbot, also has a great way of pathing. even for Click to Move. It will avoid ingam objects t not get stuck. It does have a ROAM option, and a Relog'er. Zzukboot profiles are nice in the sense, that you can set your hotspot distance, so if a Hotspot is on top of a MOB, and theres 3 mobs at 75 yards, th bot will go and kill thoes mobs aswell.

Zzukbot also has ggreat custom classes, very easy to edit in C#. Making it one of the easiest bots to use since so many people have uploaded material for it.

WRobot = Wrobot is a very new bot and has a lot of bugss. BUT, wrobot Does QUESTING + Grinding + Fishing + PVP + Everything you can think oof including dungeon farming. and costs 20 Euro for a key / Lifetime

Wrobot is really great but is very advanced and will take a while to learn. Also the support is amazing. theres a LOT of support from the developer Droidz. Wrobot is one of my favorite bots to use. however Custom Classes and Profiles, are almost 90% paid. In the sense that Public stuff doesnt work to well. So if u choose this bot expect to pay extra money for Profiles / Custom classes.

Wrobot has functtionaliy for Vanilla - Legion. Like zzukbot, wrobot will roam from the origional pah in the profile.
    Unlike the Other bots for vanilla, with wrobt you can go complettly afk, meaning, you can load 1 profile (depending on the creator) andthe bot will auto Quest / Grind to 60, Auto Train, Auto Sell, auto everything. its pretty awesome. however again this is very glitchy!

BetterBot = Betterbot is currently inn ALPHA stage, soo its still being Tested. They have don a LOT of work and this is the first bot that is completely out of memory and doesnt atttach to wow. making it a 0 chance of ban on thatt regard.

Betterbot does a lot. Questing, Grinding you name it - And has an amazing support system compared too ZB / VB. This is a new bot, and is free atm.

Betterbot runs off Java, and tthe "Profile" system is a MMAPER which you select which mobs u want to kill, and enter the code into the bot and it will run around the map. so thre is no "SET" path fr it, no 2 bots will doth same patthing. It has a lot of options to do specific tasks in the settingis.

Personally i think that once they fix the bugs with "windows 7" this could be one of the greatest bots ever made for vanilla!

NOTE: Almost 100% of bans are from Player Reports.

Hopefully all this helped!
    Last edited by Ockrail; 10-19-2017 at 11:06 AM.

5. Thanks Ghostswrath, pqs (2 members gave Thanks to Ockrail for this useful post)
    Ghostswrath's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ockrail View Post
    snip
    Thanks a lot. Will take a look at BetterBot, sounds interesting.

Edit: BetterBot shut down. A shame, truly was a great bot.
    Last edited by Ghostswrath; 11-21-2017 at 02:41 AM.
    2k7

bone91's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look into wRobot. The trial for private servers is free, so you aren't forced to purchase anything before trying it.
    Paid profiles/fightclasses are forced to attach a free demo version you can use to test them.

Paid quest profiles for both factions are pretty solid at least until level 40, then after that it gets more complicated and a lot of mass botters have started grinding in remote areas, switching zones frequently to avoid player reports.
    Look into how many class quests have been automated, too: Quester - Vanilla - WRobot

I have personally been doing a lot of work for wRobot recently (branched out to vanilla, was only doing TBC stuff before). With my plugin, food/drink buying, ammo buying etc is completely automated. There has been a lot of work done recently towards avoiding groups of mobs. I added some smart pathing so it can reach Darnassus now (and Auberdine by ship), take the tram and the barrens elevator.

You don't need to purchase any extra products though. The fightclass editor that creates XML files that will do decent enough rotations and if you understand how to properly set up your own profiles, with free plugins and some manual setup for the default wRobot settings, you can achieve "fully AFK" botting too.

Unfortunatley, the main (and only) dev behind wRobot doesn't do all that much work for older expansions. For Legion, it's the only "popular" bot still not hit by a ban wave.

If you do know C#, or even your way around the WoW Lua API a bit, you'll get used to wRobot very quickly. The API isn't documented, but the forum has tons of examples and tutorials and the discord channel usually has helpful people if you don't expect to be babysat.
    Last edited by bone91; 01-05-2018 at 04:06 PM.

highs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most of them suck