Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Client 3.0.2 and original ISO files

Hail and Well Met Champions!

I've long searched for these ISO files, but I can't seem to find any links that provide working ones.
    I'm looking for the original installation ISOs that we used to install the game long ago.

Particularly i'm looking for a working 3.0.2, 3.1.0 client right now I already have repacks, but I can't make the installator.exe work no matter what.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Game Client - FilePlanet

"Blizzard streaming service unavailable"

I have a working 2.4.3 working TBC too, but I can't update it with the 2.4.3 -to-3.0.1 updater because it says that to run the updater I need the proper registry entries, which of course I don't have since all my WoW versions have been copied a couple of times from old computers to the new ones etc...

Using Win10x64

I also would like to have the classic 1.0 ISO file so I can reinstall WoW from expansion to expansion all over again if need be.

I'd be grateful for helping me out with these, and if you have any knowledge of how I can make things work, don't hesitate to contact me!

Regards
    Last edited by alexius96; 10-10-2017 at 05:02 PM.

WoW Client 3.0.2 and original ISO files
    brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Updating the 2.4.3 client worked for me, you just have to run the client once first, then close it so it makes the registry entries. You can find ISO files of all expansions on Zamunda, but you would probably need to use a proxy to access it. I can send you the torrent file directly if you'd like. And make sure you disable your internet connection when updating the game after patch 1.8.3 because that's when they added the launcher!

If you need the client patches, you can find them all here:
    WoW
    WoW Patches - getMaNGOS | The home of MaNGOS

3. Thanks alexius96, Tkown (2 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    alexius96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem is I have active Legion retail client on my PC, and that overwrites everything
    I'd be grateful if you could send me the .torrent files, I don't really know how to set up VPN properly I failed it a couple of times.
    How can we get in touch?

EDIT: I've successfully added every possible .torrent from Zamunda to downloading, that were even remotely connected to being an ISO of WoW <3

EDIT 2: SUCCES!! Sort of... After grabbing another PC downloading the 4 ISO image files that install 1.0 vanilla correctly, replacing the World of Warcraft directory with a 2.4.3 directory I was able to upgrade that one into 3.0.1 with the 2.4.3-to3.0.1 patch, and things look fine, but in reality the entirety of WoTLK database is missing, even some spells are missing from the game, and I can't add any items that were added in WoTLK.

Do you have any idea where I can get a working WOTLK US disc image file? Zamunda torrents are dead, most of them don't do anything only the vanilla, which kickstarted me into actual progress. There is only this one problem left to solve. Thank you so much for helping me with this!
    Got any ideas?
    Last edited by alexius96; 10-11-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You probably tried downloading them at weird times, there are seeders for the WotLK disk cause i downloaded it from there a few months ago. I'll leave BitComet open to seed it later.

6. Thanks alexius96 (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW Client 3.0.2 and original ISO files-torrents-gif

These are practically all of the WoW related ISO files I could find on the site, with some originating from elsewhere.
    Can you upload it to Mega for instance, or somehow manage to get it to my PC?
    I'm open to all solutions!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WoW Client 3.0.2 and original ISO files-torrents-gif  
    Last edited by alexius96; 10-12-2017 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Wrong image

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The one i have is WOWWOTLK.iso and i had successfully udpated my tbc client to wotlk with it.

9. Thanks alexius96 (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is 7.72 GB, is it somehow possible to transfer the whole ISO to me?
    Problem might be, that I live in the EU, and our timezones are connected by a 7-hour-lag with yours.
    Mega supports 50 Gbytes of space for free, but you might get banned for sharing it that way, so a fake email adress is required.

What do you think?

Tkown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i would be interested in getting the ISO too, if someone could help me, I'm trying to collect the installers for Wotlk and TBC, I've got a working TBC but no luck with the Wotlk, all other clients out there does not work anymore. They need connection with a blizzard streaming to complete.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

13. Thanks stoneharry (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Tkown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats quite expensive for me unfortunately, i'm from Brazil, the price for shipping alone is close to $40 without taxes, it would cost me in Reais R$ almost 3 times the BFA expansion price. Some may get the advantage of buying in the US and EU quite cheap, but in my case i'm downloading and burning the discs myself thats what i can do.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tkown View Post
    Thats quite expensive for me unfortunately, i'm from Brazil, the price for shipping alone is close to $40 without taxes, it would cost me in Reais R$ almost 3 times the BFA expansion price. Some may get the advantage of buying in the US and EU quite cheap, but in my case i'm downloading and burning the discs myself thats what i can do.
    Why do you want this patch so badly? 3.3.5a is the most well emulated patch and that is much easier to find a download for.

Tkown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically, you cannot reach patch 3.3.5a Wotlk installing the game anymore, you could for example patch though 2.4.3 to 3.0.1-3.3.5a but as said on this topic that would lock you on the TBC content and not give you the Wotlk expansion.Yes you can download a pre installed client at 3.3.5a patch, but mostly i want to have the ability to actually install the game clean and burn the discs with a nice box to collect.

Its quite weird how the wotlk expansion got lost on the web, the US version is 7.72gb, no torrents are working to download and i cant find it anywhere. Installing yourself give you the ability to use any of wotlk patch versions and is also more secure than downloading from private servers/torrents.

There's a client in some sites of 6.64gbs, but that client needs blizzard streaming to complete the 7.72gb and that's not available anymore even with a retail account.