0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WPE spell changer/item swapper

Ok i recently joined this private server called arena TG and I ran siege of orgrimmar and found that garrosh hellscream was BUGGED and I tryedif cheat engine would work to see if I changed engineers ink into "weapon of mass destruction" but did not work.!! so I done research for about 8 1/2 hours and found a program called WPE I have no idea how to use it but now I know a littlee bit on how to use it (BTW THE SERVER IS 5.4. so I was wondering if you guys could help me like change a spell into an instant death or an item to weapon of mass destruction I only wanna use this programs for PVE only.! so if anyone could help me or find me some damage exploits etc or tell me how to use WPE for spell swapper or item changer etc please leave a comment would be very grateful.

Many thanks
    aaron liles.

WPE spell changer/item swapper
    IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply swapping spells / items was fixed 6 or so years ago. Its generally not possible on any Private Servers regardless of what version its using. There are definetly ways to insta-kill stuff, but most ways are kept secret to make them last longer. If you want to find your own you'd need either: 1) Know-how of wpepro inside and out, aswell as WoW and what will and wont work regardless of exploitation. You'd have to be super attentive to learning, it wont happen over night. OR 2) Access to (Dont ban me ownedcore mods for saying the name of another forum <3) Deathsoft. That place is in total lockdown, cant make an account anymore

Hope this information helps in one way or another.
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 11-27-2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Clarification

aaronliles123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the very fast response but could anyone find out a damage bug or exploit I really need it xD or ways to do it im like pretty much useless when it comes to hacking and I see in posts people love hacking and finding out stuff so was wondering if they could do one for me xD

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a fore...note, this should be in the EMU section. Anyways, editing just the spell ID is most likely not going to work, because you'd have to have the spell learned anyways - doesn't mean some servers don't have protection on it, I just assume it's unlikely. Another thing, the spell ID on wowhead will be converted to hex and reversed when you look at it in the packet. For example, Cataclysm - Spell - World of Warcraft 152108 in hex is 02522C, and reverse every byte is 2C5202. So when you look at the packet you'll look for 2C 52 02. Good luck.

aaronliles123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm my first time putting a forum you see but I saw ona forum here for WPE for WOTLK spells put it in 007/008 it said so what if I wanted the spell "death" instantly killing your targeted person what bit would that go in and I also do not know how to change the HEX or w/e xD and also could u change your stats like 9999999 strength or something with WPE?

Morris's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last case i did this was with the WPE editing of Quest rewards back in Start CATA, it was fixed then and I've never heard about it being able after that.

Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aaronliles123 View Post
    Hmm my first time putting a forum you see but I saw ona forum here for WPE for WOTLK spells put it in 007/008 it said so what if I wanted the spell "death" instantly killing your targeted person what bit would that go in and I also do not know how to change the HEX or w/e xD and also could u change your stats like 9999999 strength or something with WPE?
    Late BC they implemented a check that shutdown on spell swapping, as Ayy said, you have to have the spell learned to swap it. Pretty much has no uses, as GCD and CD are unaffected when swapped. Doing what you want to do sounds pretty impossible on your server of choice. That being said I've never been on the server, but anything running 5.4.X+ has to have all major bugs fixed through the emulation software. If its a custom coded server you could have more luck or less luck depending on how professional the owners are. All I can say is keep messing around, do some theory crafting and research what you want to do ingame with WPE. You're bound to find something worthwhile if you work for it. Good luck

Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post. Oops.
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 11-28-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Oops

Graph1kL1nkz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Private server info doesn't belong here. You should be posting in this forum:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...exploits-bugs/
    Last edited by Graph1kL1nkz; 11-28-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread moved to EMU section.

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    Late BC they implemented a check that shutdown on spell swapping, as Ayy said, you have to have the spell learned to swap it. Pretty much has no uses, as GCD and CD are unaffected when swapped. Doing what you want to do sounds pretty impossible on your server of choice. That being said I've never been on the server, but anything running 5.4.X+ has to have all major bugs fixed through the emulation software. If its a custom coded server you could have more luck or less luck depending on how professional the owners are. All I can say is keep messing around, do some theory crafting and research what you want to do ingame with WPE. You're bound to find something worthwhile if you work for it. Good luck
    Think you are wrong.
    There was still spell swapping late BC, was done using Mind Control and forcing a mob to "Teach" you wanted spell.

patwise's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    Think you are wrong.
    There was still spell swapping late BC, was done using Mind Control and forcing a mob to "Teach" you wanted spell.
    This worked on some server but it wasn't done with mind control.
    Last edited by patwise; 12-24-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swapping

Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    Think you are wrong.
    This worked on some server but it wasn't done with mind control.
    Last edited by patwise; 12-24-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this server and have successfully been able to use any spell. Note: some spells will get you auto banned, there is a check for some spells that give you buffs, but some you can use without any limits. The berserk buff and Hellscream's Warsong have been confirmed to get auto banned. If you do get banned by using one of those spells it blocks your IP, so use hotspot shield and create a new account to test again.

Sorry for triple post, site bug.

Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patwise View Post
    Tried this server and have successfully been able to use any spell. Note: some spells will get you auto banned, there is a check for some spells that give you buffs, but some you can use without any limits. The berserk buff and Hellscream's Warsong have been confirmed to get auto banned. If you do get banned by using one of those spells it blocks your IP, so use hotspot shield and create a new account to test again.

Sorry for triple post, site bug.
    What server does this work on o.o?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast