Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    CoreCoins
    1001

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

    How to get 3.3.5



    Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    I have been wanting to get into some of the rp private servers that are here but I dont have 3.3.5. I have 4.2! How can I get a client or something to get back to 3.3.5 so I cant ry these awesome servers?
    Last edited by stoneharry; 08-07-2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Added prefix.

  2. #2
    Turtle Nation phantom325's Avatar
    Reputation
    559
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,183
    CoreCoins
    113

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    2 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    1) go to World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King download | Joystiq and download the WotLK Client.
    2) Run it, and where it says Select Product click Wrath of the Lich King
    3) After it installs run the launcher, until it says downloading WoW 3.3.5 - 4.x.x or whatever, then CANCEL THE INSTALLATION!
    4) go to The Patches Scrolls : game updates, patches & addons - 15 years of Gaming
    5) manually patch up from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a
    6) go to your WoW folder, open the subfolder, Data, then open EnUS, then open Realmlist via Notepad
    7) Alter it to whatever the server says to
    8) Run WoW.exe, do NOT run the launcher (this will patch up WoW)
    9) ????
    10) profit!

  3. #3
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ThaSource.org
    Posts
    14
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    My video, FULL NO install for the game, the patch is 3.3.5a no update and no downgrade bro, it contains all the expansions and of course you can play 4.2 and 3.3.5a with using different folders

    ‪Tutorial: How to join any WoW Private Servers - www.ThaCraft.org‬‏ - YouTube

  4. #4
    Turtle Nation phantom325's Avatar
    Reputation
    559
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,183
    CoreCoins
    113

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    2 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsham123 View Post
    My video, FULL NO install for the game, the patch is 3.3.5a no update and no downgrade bro, it contains all the expansions and of course you can play 4.2 and 3.3.5a with using different folders

    ‪Tutorial: How to join any WoW Private Servers - www.ThaCraft.org‬‏ - YouTube
    IMO, this is the best way to do it if you're going to sleep or whatever, since this way takes a LONG time. The download itself is around 16.5 GB, while regular WoW is like 7 GB, plus manual patching. So if you have the time, go with the method I put, but if you're going somewhere/sleep, then go with Arsham123's method.

  5. #5
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    When i try to patch my WoW from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 here what he says to me
    http://i.imgur.com/gOKqZlA.png
    What to do, pls help me!

  6. #6
    Contributor

    CoreCoins User

    ThaiCargo's Avatar
    Reputation
    260
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hasbro's Arcemu Crib
    Posts
    1,137
    CoreCoins
    5044

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexed01 View Post
    When i try to patch my WoW from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 here what he says to me
    http://i.imgur.com/gOKqZlA.png
    What to do, pls help me!
    Here y' go




    You will need a BitTorrent app tho. Just dload 'uTorrent' or something.


  7. #7
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    CoreCoins
    1

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    1) go to World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King download | Joystiq and download the WotLK Client.
    2) Run it, and where it says Select Product click Wrath of the Lich King
    3) After it installs run the launcher, until it says downloading WoW 3.3.5 - 4.x.x or whatever, then CANCEL THE INSTALLATION!
    4) go to The Patches Scrolls : game updates, patches & addons - 15 years of Gaming
    5) manually patch up from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5a
    6) go to your WoW folder, open the subfolder, Data, then open EnUS, then open Realmlist via Notepad
    7) Alter it to whatever the server says to
    Run WoW.exe, do NOT run the launcher (this will patch up WoW)
    9) ????
    10) profit!
    Hello there! I tried doing this and when I manually patched from 3.0.1 - 3.3.3a I got some problems. The first two patches worked really good and it all seemed normal, but after the third patch it keept telling me this:"Sorry, the installer was unable to start up. You may be out of hardware space.". I checked my harddriver and I had 174 gig for usage. Any ideas? Also I noticed that after each time I had patched, the launcher automatically appeared, which I simply declined every time. Although the launcher changed after the third patch and I think I saw a slight change in the World of Warcraft folder aswell. Not sure how to solve this problem. Hope you guys can help me out!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Resources saved on this page: MySQL 5.88%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search