Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

An Extra Faction ??

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Hi.. Im Editing and coding my own mangos private server.. I have the question? Is it possible to make an new faction? Say i want to make DK's all on its own? how will i edit the dbc files? and so on?

Innovation & Emulation My CoreCoins User Title

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    This is easily possible if you use model edits, but without it is not possible, at least I don't think it is. With a model edit everyone would have to download a patch who uses your server. Take a look in the model editing sections for more information.

Sergeant
    CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    i used once the faction 35 (friendly) or it is 31 in the database to trying to making one (anyways the faction was suppose to be friendly to anyone.) but the best i could do with the knowledge i got in those day was a npc (friendly) but with no faction name. I worked with the Factions.dbc - never really be able to making one, maybe it's needed to change something else.