Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

Need Help with changing/adding spell power, Been trying to figure this out

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    I'm running on ArcEmu and I know there's a way to do this but I've been trying to figure it out how for a while now. I'm in the process of making all my own custom items/armor/jewelry/weapons and I'm trying to figure out how to add as much spell power to them as I want. Currently I have been trying to figure out how to change the value of the spell power I add from the max that I can see in any spells atm which is 959 to higher values such as 25000 or whatever number I choose. Would anyone have an idea of how this would be possible? If so I would greatly appreciate it. Thnx

Had to recreate this thread since a moderator deleted it for being in the wrong section and seeing as its the first time I've done that didn't even feel it would be proper to just move it for me and/or inform me of the appropriate section to post it in. Also didn't even leave a comment on a possible way to help me.

Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Anybody help me? pl0x? >.> I know some people out there know what I mean and know exactly how to do it lol

Site Donator

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    1 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    You would have to modify the spell itself that you add to those items and I cant figure out how but the best I can tell you for now would be to add the 959 spell power several times insted of one, that way you could have near 10k spell power.