0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a server to make my movie on

Hey to anyone that owns a private servers plz read this!!!!

I'm a Machinima creator. This will be my first movie made in World of Warcraft (I usually use MovieStorm or Sims) and I know all the things to do this best.

The things I need the server for: large battle scenes. They are creatable with retail but they cost gold which costs money since I would have to pay for armor for the actors, enchants to make them look how i want and so on. It's much easier to have a large cast of people that can easily get any gear they need or enchants. Also, I will need one GM or Admin to help in this. They would have to change their stats to deal a large amount of damage and morph into the lich king and kill a large number of people using aoe spells. Also, GM powers for me would be nice so I don't die during filming.

Now for the things I have: I am using Sony Vegas Pro 8 and Audacity for editing. I have the full version of Fraps for recording, and the CameraPlus addon for some better camera movements.

So, I have very professional tools, and I need a server that is ready for me to film with (meaning I need a GM or Admin who will work with me and a large population for my cast). Also, I would like to have at least just turn god mode on for me so I don't die :P

If you have a server or work on one that would be willing to do this I will offer advertising on the website and video (will be used for commercial purposes).

Thanks for reading this and more thanks if you can tell me of a server!

Need a server to make my movie on