0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accounts 2.4.3 -> Wotlk

Hello dear MMowned Pro's =) I need some advice cuz im not good in databases (O.o) . Our server is supporting 2.4.3 . The core is RebornEmu (It was famous b4 3-4 weeks , its pretty stable too) The database is from old repack but edited by our team . So.. my question is - What can i do to save my accounts and characters when we're transfering the server 2.4.3 -> Wotlk? O.o . I asked few friends , and they told me NOTHING , everything is gone , lol . We have 9k accounts with 15k characters ... I dont wana miss them all , so i need your help
    Oh and smth more , what will be the best from all kinda ascent cores.. Aspire/ArcEmu or something else? (not mangos)
    Tnx, ill +rep all helpful answers .
    Thanks
    Regards
    Prongel
    _____
    Last edited by 2dgreengiant; 11-25-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Thread Moved

Accounts 2.4.3 -> Wotlk
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If all your doing is changing core then you will need to do nothing, mabey add the required sql patches and update the account flags otherwise thats it.

edit: i would go with aspire or arcemu for the time being since your server database is already ascent based.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

dongel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx 2d /clap
    +rep of course =)