Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

An Extra Faction ??

Hi.. Im Editing and coding my own mangos private server.. I have the question? Is it possible to make an new faction? Say i want to make DK's all on its own? how will i edit the dbc files? and so on?

Moderator Harry
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled stoneharry's Avatar
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    This is easily possible if you use model edits, but without it is not possible, at least I don't think it is. With a model edit everyone would have to download a patch who uses your server. Take a look in the model editing sections for more information.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    i used once the faction 35 (friendly) or it is 31 in the database to trying to making one (anyways the faction was suppose to be friendly to anyone.) but the best i could do with the knowledge i got in those day was a npc (friendly) but with no faction name. I worked with the Factions.dbc - never really be able to making one, maybe it's needed to change something else.