Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I gave it a try. This error pops up and it just spams cast Fishing.

EDIT: googled a bit and this is what I found: "Seems UnitCastingInfo() and UnitChannelnfo() are not in the 1.12.x API." Which would make sense. I tried running UnitChannelInfo manually in game and same error as the bot.
    Last edited by Seminko; 01-23-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    Don't just say thanks, click thanks!

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seminko View Post
    Ok I gave it a try. This error pops up and it just spams cast Fishing.

EDIT: googled a bit and this is what I found: "Seems UnitCastingInfo() and UnitChannelnfo() are not in the 1.12.x API." Which would make sense. I tried running UnitChannelInfo manually in game and same error as the bot.
    I no longer support this bot, use the new one from GitHub - winifix/VanillaMagic
    If it fails to load then install visual studio community and tick the c++ options

Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WiNiFiX View Post
    I no longer support this bot, use the new one from GitHub - winifix/VanillaMagic
    If it fails to load then install visual studio community and tick the c++ options
    Any comments on what it does?

Just checked GitHub, it seems you're missing a couple of files there :-P not really in the mood to download an exe...

EDIT: if you are trully going to be releasing the code I'm glad to take a look, if now I would very much appreciate your help regarding your old bot. At least pointing me in the right direction. What I struggle with now is that the bot reads the bobber state from any bobber it can find, so when I fish along it works perfectly, but when someone stands next to me and he gets a catch the bot thinks my bobber's got a catch.
    Last edited by Seminko; 01-24-2017 at 02:57 PM.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any comments on what it does?

Just checked GitHub, it seems you're missing a couple of files there :-P not really in the mood to download an exe...

EDIT: if you are trully going to be releasing the code I'm glad to take a look, if now I would very much appreciate your help regarding your old bot. At least pointing me in the right direction. What I struggle with now is that the bot reads the bobber state from any bobber it can find, so when I fish along it works perfectly, but when someone stands next to me and he gets a catch the bot thinks my bobber's got a catch.
    I have updated GitHub with some of the source I won't be releasing any more.
    Last edited by WiNiFiX; 01-25-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally respect keeping the code private but what's the point of putting it up on GitHub if you're not gonna make it trully open source?

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally respect keeping the code private but what's the point of putting it up on GitHub if you're not gonna make it trully open source?
    There are no words to say, I assist you slap me in the face. I will remove the project entirely from GitHub now, you can all thank Seminko

Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WiNiFiX View Post
    There are no words to say, I assist you slap me in the face. I will remove the project entirely from GitHub now, you can all thank Seminko
    What? Wait... why? What?

Dude I was thoroughly enjoing a peak into a real bot creation since I only do small projects in autoit. I appreciate what you've done for the community.

My question was not ironic, sarcastic nor anything else. That's why I started with "I totally respect keeping the code private" . It was a real question which I hoped you would give me an aswer - ie 'bot is not ready for official realese, hence I used github for now, maybe someone can contribute sth to the available code' or 'I was contemplating making it open source but I think my bot has potentional hence the only thing made public is this'.

I mean cmon dude, don't be like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123