Keira2 TrinityCore Database Web Editor (Truice + SAI Editor as web application) menu

User Tag List

ShinDarth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keira2 TrinityCore Database Web Editor (Truice + SAI Editor as web application)

Keira2 is a web database editor for TrinityCore, it allows the user to edit the database via GUI and generates automatically the SQL code for him/her.

It is inspired by Quice/Truice originally developed by indomit, and by the Discover-'s SAI Editor.

You can edit SmartAI, Quests, Creatures, Spawns, Loots, GameObjects, Items, Characters, etc...

Also you can change the GUI style choosing a different graphic theme using the theme-switcher button. There are several themes, light and dark ones.

Requires the TrinityCore JSON API.

- How to install

- Live Demo (you can use the live demo for production but be aware that its database may not be updated to the latest version)

- View project on GitHub

Keira2 is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU GPL license.

Keira2 TrinityCore Database Web Editor (Truice + SAI Editor as web application)
  2. Thanks Ket (1 members gave Thanks to ShinDarth for this useful post)
    DJeXeCute's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sir are a legend. If there's one feature it's lacking it's the ability to just create a new entry all together. I notice if you don't select something pre-existing before hand some of the tables wont give you the drop down boxes but regardless this too is still amazing.
    Last edited by DJeXeCute; 09-27-2015 at 06:24 AM.

djorn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks good but i can't get it to work and after spending a lot of time googling it i haven't found a answer. i was using wamp put keira2 and trinity API in www folder and edited the file in keira2 but i don't get a website when i go to localhost/keira2 :S
    also if you have your sebite running from your own pc it runs a mysql which interferes with my mysql server... so to get around that do you have to import datanases to mysql that webserver launches?

if anyone knows of a good tutorial to get this going it would be awsome.. i did find one non-english youtube video but from watching it it looks jsut like i installed it :S