0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TrinityCore][Linux]Server Manager

Github page: https://github.com/iceweasel3306/Tri...-Manager-linux

Clone: https://github.com/iceweasel3306/Tri...ager-linux.git
    Zip: https://github.com/iceweasel3306/Tri...ive/master.zip

Description:
    A collection of tools mostly written in bash designed to help manage a TrinityCore server on Linux. Bash commands are not needed to operate the Server Manager making use of the tools quick and easy.
    The tools included in the project consist of:
    • A Main menu (trinity.sh), this menu allows easy navigation and use of the other tools.
    • Two different startup styles, one for service checking and one for a quick startup to start your TrinityCore Server. Both styles start the server in screen daemons for easy management.
    • A separate service check that can be performed outside of the startup scripts.
    • An account manager that includes account creation, password updating, and account deletion
    • A privledged account permission manager (In Progress)
    • A server configuration manager that includes easy auth, world, apache, and mysql configuring. (In Progress)
    • A backup manager capable of writing full backups of sql servers, apache servers, binaries, and configuration files. The backup manager can also launch a background process to auto backup at certain times and store/upload selected files. Sql server backup style is configurable to either a *.sql file or on a seperate db. All backup files are configured to compress and store locally or via ftp.(TODO)
    • A server restarter with crash data gathering tools that runs in the background
    • Built into the main menu are ways to easily attach and detach in the server screen daemons.
    • A quick access to MySQL command line
    • Most tools/modules/scripts include logging procedures for debugging, referencing, and security purposes.
    • A configurable file to adjust to your server and machine.

I am looking to continually update this project weekly until it is something I'm proud to have made, then maybe I'll completely overdo it and make a giant rocketship out of it!... . This is in its very early stages, so please forgive me if it does not function as you wish it to function. I will work on revising, refining, and organizing the scripts better. Please feel free to contact me with ideas, requests, and friendly pointers. Thanks!

[TrinityCore][Linux]Server Manager
    kashkaval_rambo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ty