AutoWoW for 4.3.4 - Requires Lua Unlocker - Addon to automate PvP, PvE, & Multiboxing menu

User Tag List

pvpviddys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AutoWoW for 4.3.4 - Requires Lua Unlocker - Addon to automate PvP, PvE, & Multiboxing

First post ever for me on Ownedcore after leeching off of you guys for years! Showing my thanks by donating and showing you guys use the addon I made, hopefully someone will have some use for it!

First of all, this was the first programming I've ever done in my life, so I'm sure its pretty sloppy compared to the work some of you people on here do. Feel free to give me feedback on it so I can make improvements!

AutoWoW

MUST HAVE AN LUA UNLOCKER SUCH AS WOW+

AutoWoW is an addon that uses protected functions such as CastSpellByName to automate your DPS, and healing in both PvP and PvE. Also has following and assisting functions to help with multiboxing multiple classes.

Could be used for tanking also, let me know if you have any requests. I've just never tanked before so I never bothered to write the profiles. (Besides a little bit of Protection Warrior)

Features

-PvP
    Interrupts
    Will not stun if already stunned
    Will not use special attacks if target is under spells like Deterrence, Dispersion, Hand of Protection, etc.
    Uses modifier keys to AoE, or use special abilities such as Ring of Frost (listed below)

-Assist focus and follow focus with auto-mounting (CLICK TO MOVE MUST BE ENABLED)
    Great for BG's. Used for multiboxing, if both boxes are checked, player will assist and follow their focus. (For healers, only checking follow is needed)

-Easy UI
    https://i.imgur.com/qDPEVm7.jpg

-Commands
    "/aw on" Toggles AutoWoW on
    "/aw off" Toggles AutoWoW off
    "/aw pvp" Toggles PvP (if available)
    "/aw pve" Toggles PvE (if available)
    "/aw show" Reopens UI
    Class Support

PvE

-Death Knight Unholy (Autocast Death and Decay on mouse position)
    -Druid Feral (Will cast Shred when behind target, Mangle if not)
    -Hunter Survival
    -Paladin Retribution
    -*Rogue Assassination*
    -Shaman Enhancement
    -Shaman Restoration (Intended for PvP but does a good job, Heals lowest party or raid member, Shift to AoE heal, will cast Healing Rain on mouse position)
    -Warlock Affliction
    -Warrior Arms

PvP
    -Death Knight Blood
    -Death Knight Unholy (Auto casts Death and Decay where mouse is)
    -Druid Feral (Shift to Prowl, will cast Shred when behind target, Mangle if not)
    -Hunter Beast Mastery
    -Mage Frost (Shift to Polymorph in Arenas, Autocast pet spell Freeze where mouse is, Ctrl to Freeze on mouse position and start casting Frostbolt out of combat)
    -Paladin Retribution
    -*Priest Discipline*
    -*Rogue Assassination*
    -Shaman Enhancement
    -Shaman Restoration (Heals lowest party or raid member, Shift to AoE heal, will cast Healing Rain on mouse position)
    -Warlock Affliction (Shift to Fear)
    -Warlock Destruction (Shift to Fear)
    -Warrior Arms (Alt to AoE)
    -Warrior Protection (Shift to Charge out of combat or Intervene whenever, will auto Charge in combat)
    *=Needs work

Assist and Follow
    -All melee should work (sometimes they go a bit crazy when the target is moving too much, running back and forth past the target)
    -Shaman Restoration (wont interrupt heals with a cast time when following)
    -Hunter Beast Mastery

I know at one point I wrote Protection Warrior for tanking, Fire Mage PvE, Elemental Shaman PvE, Balance Druid PvE, Survival Hunter PvP, and Fury Warrior PvP but I couldn't find them. Could definitely write them again or any spec for that matter if you need! Most of these are very simple to convert to from PvE to PvP or vice versa. Let me know if you need help and can't do it, it's honestly pretty easy stuff.

It's a work in progress but let me know what you guys think or if you get any errors! Thanks

Download
    Updated 12/23/2014
    -Fixed endless frame creation error
    -Removed 2 non-working profiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AutoWoW for 4.3.4 - Requires Lua Unlocker - Addon to automate PvP, PvE, & Multiboxing-ss-jpg   AutoWoW for 4.3.4 - Requires Lua Unlocker - Addon to automate PvP, PvE, & Multiboxing-qdpevm7-jpg  
    Last edited by pvpviddys; 12-23-2014 at 03:28 AM.

AutoWoW for 4.3.4 - Requires Lua Unlocker - Addon to automate PvP, PvE, & Multiboxing
    jadethread1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks pretty good, havent tried it yet but did look at coding, sloppy at some parts but otherwise nice work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jadethread1 View Post
    looks pretty good, havent tried it yet but did look at coding, sloppy at some parts but otherwise nice work
    Thanks! Yeah I'm pretty new to coding so that's to be expected

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo dawg, how do i set this up, where do i put the files. Ive got wowplus and all that good stuff.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skeletonboy360 View Post
    yo dawg, how do i set this up, where do i put the files. Ive got wowplus and all that good stuff.
    It's just an addon, so you just place it in your addon folder once you've extracted it. Make sure that after you extract it, there is only one folder named AutoWoW, then with the contents of the addon.
    Correct: Interface\AddOns\AutoWoW\contents
    Incorrect: Interface\AddOns\AutoWoW\AutoWoW\contents

Notice how the correct one has only one folder named AutoWoW.

Once in game just click the toggle button in the top left corner to turn it on and off.

volkozavriko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give me pleace video tutorial how to use bot
    or maybe there is antisheat in server i'm playing(

Kiwimew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone reads this, does this still work? I have wow+ and i downloaded this but I dont know how to unlock LUA (Or load autoWoW for that matter). Also, you can recommend me any auto-rotation bot. Thank you!