Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @cdmichael, the free version is basically a very old version of the bot with much less functionality, some bugs and a lot less user friendly. A list of changes since the free version is in the changelog VanillaBotter.com - View topic - Changelog
    @oste45, yes. By looking at the bottom of my OP.

Vanilla Botter - a 1.12.1 bot
    mcleodballer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I go somewhere for a few hours will the bot farm mobs on it's own??

nixomaticjeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shitty bot if you cant program the profiles yourself, hardly any working profiles or guides to help you make them work.
    The support they offer is also insufficient. I know my way around computers/computer software, but could not get this to work.

Would not recommend this to anyone.

4. Thanks tylen (1 members gave Thanks to nixomaticjeh for this useful post)
    LoveOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nixomaticjeh View Post
    Shitty bot if you cant program the profiles yourself, hardly any working profiles or guides to help you make them work.
    The support they offer is also insufficient. I know my way around computers/computer software, but could not get this to work.

Lol, you can make your own profiles and it's easy as hell.

Lysolfs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The support they offer is also insufficient.
    Hmm, I usually try to answer all the questions posted on the forum and any PMs/mails I get. I don't recall you asking for support, so can you tell me what led you to this statement?

KSID's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a more serious note though, making profiles is easy. The bot runs about as good as a free bot from 06. The pathing system is .. well LOL

see
    VanillaBotter.com - View topic - Nostalrius "We know have the capacity to detect bot"

The support from Lys is well.. nonexistent he would rather focus his attention on??? No idea, its definitely not this bot because like mentioned the patching is just some cavemen stuff. Save your $5 and use an open source bot it will work better.

Shalom

Toxsic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nixomaticjeh "Shitty bot if you cant program the profiles yourself, hardly any working profiles or guides to help you make them work.
    The support they offer is also insufficient. I know my way around computers/computer software, but could not get this to work."

Just because, "You know your way around computers/computer software" doesn’t mean you will easily understand a new application. I spent a few days setting it up past the default profiles, which work fine and eventually got multiple characters to 60 on other private realms and even went above and beyond and had Multi-boxers/heal bots working within each other successfully. It took time but slowly I had an amazing collection of class profiles and farming routes for myself. Yes it is true, there is not that many profiles or guides on the forums, this is because people who figure it out don’t share their masterpieces and the only REAL guide you need is the couple Lys made to help you figure it out. If you don’t have the patience to tinker and edit your own profiles and expect instant results then it isn’t for you. This does not mean you should go about bashing the author and their product, you sound like a poorly written amazon review.

The only reason I am making this post is because over the years Lys has been insanely helpful and answers my forum posts and inbox questions within a day’s time to help me make some flawless advanced profiles.

@KSID "On a more serious note though, making profiles is easy. The bot runs about as good as a free bot from 06. The pathing system is .. well LOL
    The support from Lys is well.. nonexistent he would rather focus his attention on??? No idea, its definitely not this bot because like mentioned the patching is just some cavemen stuff. Save your $5 and use an open source bot it will work better. "

With 2 new private realms being opened and the demand higher than ever I’m guessing he doesn’t have time to answer the boat loads of repetitive questions and forums post he gets daily in a timely manner. I see no problem in my bots pathing; you must have a poorly scripted profile or are not even trying. That being said I have never had a problem with Lys eventually helping me out.

IMO The best bot for vanilla is Vanillabotter, it works fine as soon as you download it and if you actually spend the time to make your own profiles it is even better. One must learn from their experience with it and adjust settings/scripts accordingly.

- Premium Vanilla Botter user
    Last edited by Toxsic; 05-10-2015 at 09:30 AM.

KSID's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Toxsic View Post
    @nixomaticjeh "Shitty bot if you cant program the profiles yourself, hardly any working profiles or guides to help you make them work.
    The support they offer is also insufficient. I know my way around computers/computer software, but could not get this to work."

Just because, "You know your way around computers/computer software" doesn’t mean you will easily understand a new application. I spent a few days setting it up past the default profiles, which work fine and eventually got multiple characters to 60 on other private realms and even went above and beyond and had Multi-boxers/heal bots working within each other successfully. It took time but slowly I had an amazing collection of class profiles and farming routes for myself. Yes it is true, there is not that many profiles or guides on the forums, this is because people who figure it out don’t share their masterpieces and the only REAL guide you need is the couple Lys made to help you figure it out. If you don’t have the patience to tinker and edit your own profiles and expect instant results then it isn’t for you. This does not mean you should go about bashing the author and their product, you sound like a poorly written amazon review.

The only reason I am making this post is because over the years Lys has been insanely helpful and answers my forum posts and inbox questions within a day’s time to help me make some flawless advanced profiles.

@KSID "On a more serious note though, making profiles is easy. The bot runs about as good as a free bot from 06. The pathing system is .. well LOL
    The support from Lys is well.. nonexistent he would rather focus his attention on??? No idea, its definitely not this bot because like mentioned the patching is just some cavemen stuff. Save your $5 and use an open source bot it will work better. "

With 2 new private realms being opened and the demand higher than ever I’m guessing he doesn’t have time to answer the boat loads of repetitive questions and forums post he gets daily in a timely manner. I see no problem in my bots pathing; you must have a poorly scripted profile or are not even trying. That being said I have never had a problem with Lys eventually helping me out.

IMO The best bot for vanilla is Vanillabotter, it works fine as soon as you download it and if you actually spend the time to make your own profiles it is even better. One must learn from their experience with it and adjust settings/scripts accordingly.

- Premium Vanilla Botter user
    Since your a "premium Vanilla Botter user" you clearly have different version of the bot then I, or anyone else in the link to the VB forums I posted.

As said by other users on the VB forum:

Explanation, when running between its waypoint system if you loot between waypoint A and waypoint B your bot will run back to waypoint A before continuing on to waypoint B. Making you look like a bot, and why the pathing is terrible. If you had used free bots in 2006, you would know that bots in vanilla then had better pathing systems.

There is nothing that you can do with adjusting settings/ scripts accordingly.

cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the best public bot, because really it's the only public bot... the others out there are barely functional unless you really know what you are doing, and I mean REALLY know.

But as this is a paid product, I think criticism is fully valid and here is mine:

Updates are slow. I know there is no obligation for Lys to provide updates but as the bot is currently rather shanty I think it's fair of us to expect frequent updates. It's honestly a terrible (yet functional) bot in it's current state, but it's the only bot so in that virtue it's the best. And I know lack of competition means lack of motivation for improvement. To me, it seems like this is something Lys is working on in his/her limited spare time, and is making some extra cash out of.

Support seems ok for one person who is also (maybe? maybe not?) working on the code. But most stuff seems to be answered eventually. Personally I'd recommend to Lys to get some volunteers who will give simple support in exchange for free subscription.

The bot itself, to expand on the above mentioned: I will not run this bot, no matter how much effort I put in to it, it's not a question of if you will be banned but when (I know that's the nature of botting, but in this case it's actually worse than normal). Combat system can be quite finicky at times, pick pocketing doesn't (or didn't the last time I tried) work, even if you have a fully and properly set up route, it tends to just stop doing anything until you restart the bot (this is pretty rare). It's not using a mesh or any method to smooth out way points, so any human that sees it will know within second that you are a bot.

Do I think you should buy it?
    Remember that it's subscription based, so that's 5 euro every month, or you can see that as it's only 5euro to see it for yourself. But currently there is no alternative so the real question is: Do you want to bot? Do you care if you get banned many times? If you do, and you don't mind, then definitely get this bot. Ultimately it's up to you, these are just my opinions and observations.
    Last edited by cdmichaelb; 05-12-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: words are hard

blodyclan96's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if im digging up a old thread here, but i just had to.. Does anyone know if this works for "Elysium" server? If so, does anyone recommend it? Or is it unsafe?

Please PM me if you know any other good bot, im looking for a grind bot or fishbot, dosen't have to be more complex then that, thanks alot.

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a quick google search shows a few posts about getting banned and i doubt they have enough gms to check for bots in the game so it could mean its detected so use at your own risk.

Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works on elysium and is not detected. You can get banned by player reports though, which are quite likely at such a high player count.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lysolfs,

I have a question for you. I'm going to make a rotation for rogue where the user controls the movements and not the bot. Is this something that would be supported in the free version or the paid version? I'm hesitating between this or other alternatives I won't promote here ( Users: Don't PM me about alternatives please, it requires programming / wow specific knowledge. )

In a nutshell, I want it to pickpocket, auto loot, a normal rotation for now and eventually a branching rotation with choices as the player fights and events happen. What language is it possible to use to program a routine like this with vanilla botter?
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The paid version of the bot has a rotation mode, the free one does not.
    You can not write profiles for the bot in a real programming language, it only understands a simplified custom set of conditions, of which all are listed here. As a result, there is no real branching à la if-conditions, but I have yet to come across a combat related problem that can't be solved with those given conditions. Pick pocketing/looting is supported as well.

Gazaman's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank u for this , free version works very good.
    Gonna do some more testing & exploring with the program and if it keeps working like this i'll upgrade to paying
    Scheme hot like shabba madda pot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast