Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten Sentinel Protection [3.3.5 | 4.3.4]

[B]Hello fellows!

I just wanna release this tool for Cataclysm servers (Arena tournament,WowMortal, Monsterwow, WowFreakz,Molten-wow, and many others), mainly focused on Molten cuz this one has Sentinel enabled, that tracks for hacks injected.

It is really simple, however you need to follow some hints in order to make it work:
    -Close any wow process you have opened.
    -Open the hack, and click on Launch or [...], to select the wow.exe file
    -Whenever you see "Process attached" in the Tool, then it's working.
    -Recommended to not close it till you leave wow, just leave it minimized or...whatever.
    -Now you can turn on any of the public hacks that got detected (For not risking you should first try on a test account).

FAQ:
    -Does it work for several processes?
    --No it doesn't, only for 1.
    -Is it detected?
    --For sure this is yet not detected and you can use it freely. But i recommend to try on an alter account to see if it is working, then on main (whatever).
    -What kind of hacks can i use then?
    --Well if you have already got experience of being banned 10 days on Molten for sentinel, you know what hack to use. Otherwise Molten-Teleporter or Ohack are those which you should try on.
    -Does it work for 5.4.0?
    --No it doesn't, but it will have support if there's enough people that wants to.
    -Which servers do have Sentinel enabled?
    --Servers with Sentinel are:
    {Molten-wow 4.3.4, Molten wow 3.3.5, Arena-Tournament 3.3.5, Tauri wow 4.3.4, Dalaran-wow 3.3.5, and more}
    Complete the list in this thread pls.

P.S I'll leave it working for a few days, it has a day counterback then i shut it off, to prevent GMs patches.
    Any Feedback is welcomed, it might have to errors.

Best regards.

Virustotal Scan

Download Link: - Linked Removed - virus
    Last edited by stoneharry; 10-01-2014 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Wotlk and Cata support

Molten Sentinel Protection [4.3.4]
    starmar80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, this section of the forums seems to be inactive in the last two weeks.

as equivalent, you know, one can have the best 56k modem EVER, but its still a 56k modem, and the world went through to broadband.

I've tested this, and it seem to be working, but as you know, sentinel wasn't hard to bypass through, its actually Molten's new anti-cheat is that is currently activated on Frostwolf, that is the real pain - It's mainly server-sided and quite hard to bypass.

None the less, it seem to be working, and serving the purpose for which it was built.
    great job, just .. one thing, lose the killswitch, not everyone appreciate having random .exe's asking permission to connect to unknown IP addresses, but all-in-all great job.

tobmaps's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty. Gonna check how it works soon.

Originally Posted by starmar80 View Post
    quite hard to bypass.
    and quite hard to play too bad they didn't released this for 3.3.5 yet, got an idea for serverside anti-speedhack bypass.
    Last edited by tobmaps; 08-14-2014 at 07:38 AM.

broly7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, this section of the forums seems to be inactive in the last two weeks.

as equivalent, you know, one can have the best 56k modem EVER, but its still a 56k modem, and the world went through to broadband.

I've tested this, and it seem to be working, but as you know, sentinel wasn't hard to bypass through, its actually Molten's new anti-cheat is that is currently activated on Frostwolf, that is the real pain - It's mainly server-sided and quite hard to bypass.

None the less, it seem to be working, and serving the purpose for which it was built.
    great job, just .. one thing, lose the killswitch, not everyone appreciate having random .exe's asking permission to connect to unknown IP addresses, but all-in-all great job.
    Well yea i just noticed most people are on vacations period.
    About Frostwofl Anti-Cheat, i know a way to bypass it, but it is not as easy as patch some random offsets, it requires more complicated development, but still Anti-cheat is throwing many false positives, hence it isn't very reliable...

About killswitch, i ensured to make it 100% reliable and not crackeable, therefore it needs to check some info from internet, nothing else, it's even able to improve its performace from new updates from molten warden real time. (And i don't get any prompt asking for connection actually :confused

P.S thanks for your opinion.
    Last edited by broly7; 08-14-2014 at 03:57 AM.

tobmaps's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not everyone appreciate having random .exe's asking permission to connect to unknown IP addresses
    This program only checks a number of current day in the year from the internet at start and compares it with own hardcoded value, nothing harm here. Cheat will stop working after 27 august, just will terminate itself at start after this date.
    Last edited by tobmaps; 08-14-2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: grammar fix

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by broly7 View Post
    Well yea i just noticed most people are on vacations period.
    About Frostwofl Anti-Cheat, i know a way to bypass it, but it is not as easy as patch some random offsets, it requires more complicated development, but still Anti-cheat is throwing many false positives, hence it isn't very reliable...

About killswitch, i ensured to make it 100% reliable and not crackeable, therefore it needs to check some info from internet, nothing else, it's even able to improve its performace from new updates from molten warden real time. (And i don't get any prompt asking for connection actually :confused

P.S thanks for your opinion.
    Same here, I am trying to see if there is a work around for Molten's new anti cheat.
    A heads up it has been updated recently, so we will have to wait and see.

My plan is to wait for it's initial release, so it will be easier to screw around with this sentinel to see what makes tick and what it doesn't detect.
    All I know most cases involve movement changes atm, I don't know about the other features it has yet.

aolpunter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there, could you please tell me what prog you used to develop this app? you can private msg it to me if you prefer not to say here. I would love to try my hand at this, being a moderately skilled programmer. thanks

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aolpunter View Post
    hi there, could you please tell me what prog you used to develop this app? you can private msg it to me if you prefer not to say here. I would love to try my hand at this, being a moderately skilled programmer. thanks
    Any .NET language? That's what most people use, lol.

Relevant section: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ion-rules.html (Memory Editing Section Rules)

Not for beginners (learn how to understand and edit memory from a book).

broly7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aolpunter View Post
    In contrast to most people, I use Delphi to develop my applications. This language loads a lot of libraries in the exe, and the only sad part is that the final exe size is too big. But i love this language derived from Pascal

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some hacks still work, what I find interesting about the passive cheat is that it disconnects you (well for teleporting) on the spot, however, small burst teleportation works, messy around with the passive anti-cheat to see what works and what doesn't atm.

EDIT:
    Small bursts of teleporting seems to work fine, but 60% of them time the player disconnects if trying to teleport to greater distances.
    I haven't tested speed yet so I'll work on that.

What is sort of new is that this passive anti cheat kicks you off the server instead of banning.

After a few tests I'm gonna check out this program.
    Last edited by wowpup79; 08-19-2014 at 02:38 PM.

aolpunter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi broly7 thanks for the reply. ill check out delphi, i have vb.net so i think i'll fiddle with that a bit first. Stone harry, ill read up on memory editing, thank you for that bit of info.

starmar80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small bursts of teleporting seems to work fine, but 60% of them time the player disconnects if trying to teleport to greater distances.
    I haven't tested speed yet so I'll work on that.

What is sort of new is that this passive anti cheat kicks you off the server instead of banning.

After a few tests I'm gonna check out this program.
    If you get disconnected it means you it was detected, and anti-cheat simply CHOSE to disconnect you rather than ban you.
    i wouldn't trust continued usage.

And as for molten's anti cheat bypass, what was said above is true, to many false-positive at the moment,
    and it is not yet stable enough to find breaches, in my opinion, let it fit in its socket and then work it.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get disconnected it means you it was detected, and anti-cheat simply CHOSE to disconnect you rather than ban you.
    i wouldn't trust continued usage.

And as for molten's anti cheat bypass, what was said above is true, to many false-positive at the moment,
    and it is not yet stable enough to find breaches, in my opinion, let it fit in its socket and then work it.
    Guess I have to lay low for a while, but my friends at Warden Clan don't really care about the anti-cheat, they still fool around with their testing and stuff.
    But for the clan itself they study Molten's anti-cheat as a priority (they monitor who is banned as well and scout GM island), however, their real purpose is unknown to me at the moment, turns out they are not after the GM that disbanded Molten Helpers..

Brocoly's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turned Off due to stupid community.

You can follow me elsewhere.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friends and I are doing stuff on our one. But this week I'll be able to test this out. What I did discover on Molten is that not everything is seen by the anti-cheat lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast