183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.12.1 Bot source

NOW SELLING ONE BINARY FOR 30 EURO. FULL SOURCE 70 EURO (PAYPAL, MONEYBOOKERS, GERMAN CUSTOMERS ALSO OVER BANK TRANSFER)

Hello,
    over the years I pretty much lost the motivation for WoW 1.12.1 which finally leads to this thread. I want to sell the source code for my bot which is in development for about two years now.
    You may already heard from me under the name Zzuk / Taek on Feenix. A video where you can see an old version of the bot can be found here: Feenix / WoW-One sux - YouTube

A few quickfacts about the bot:
    Language: C#
    API to write custom classes in C#

Different modes:
    Grinding (Vendoring aswell repairing included, Resting, Mob blacklisting, Pet management)
    Breadcrumb waypoint system (however there is no need for vendor / ghost waypoints)
    Relogger included (countless other tiny features to make grinding as easy and comfortable as possible)
    Group Grinding (Bots are communicating over Sockets with each other)
    Fishing (Applying lures aswell other tiny enhancements included)
    Mass character create
    Account creator (only for Feenix)
    A few other things I wont mention since they are based on exploits no third person should know about (those however will also be included ofc)
    Objectviewer and other tiny help tools for devs

The different modes are realised over a FSM (Finite state machine). To interact with the game client I make use of BlackMagic aswell Fasm.managed. All function calls are executed in the EndScene with injected assembly code. Also there are some other detours beside the one made to execute Code in the EndScene.
    All in all I can say that the bot can run stable for more than 24 hours since a lot of time was invested into making everything as stable as possible.

The price will be discussed in private but I wont charge to much since the community of OC and epvp also helped me a lot and I wouldnt be at the current state without them.
    Also there are more features than mentioned above. If you need more insight just contact me in Skype (cmwts9)

If you buy the source I will try to explain every piece of code aswell any mechanic used as good as possible (calling conventions, the asm code and all the other stuff)

NOW SELLING ONE BINARY FOR 30 EURO. FULL SOURCE 70 EURO (PAYPAL, MONEYBOOKERS, GERMAN CUSTOMERS ALSO OVER BANK TRANSFER)

Few screenshots:

Last edited by Corthezz; 05-14-2014 at 08:33 AM.

1.12.1 Bot source
    lindstedt56's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you be interested in selling me access to the bot? I am willing to pay a reasonable price. Not interested in source, just interested in using it.

roflownage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone vouch for this bot? No one is replying to the thread.

roflownage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [email protected] i am interested