Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having an issue with this program today. It was working 100% fine earlier. Then I restarted WoW. Now, when I inject, the GUI appears but I am unable to interact with it. I can't move it or press any of the buttons.

Edit: Problem solved had to have wow running fullscreen/fullscreen windowed.

Anyone know why you cant track/teleport to Ore/Herb veins using the tracker script? They don't show up under any of the options
    Last edited by Malaki2030; 06-09-2014 at 05:17 PM.

WoWPlus 4.3.4 - Multihack - Teleport - LuaUnlock
    Hugo123bob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much. I will use this a lot!

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT:

Nice^^
    Last edited by wowpup79; 06-19-2014 at 10:49 PM.

mausi125's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect work thanks.

kazzur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i saw some videos on youtube that ppl instant kill with this programme can anyone tell me the what is instant kill command?

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kazzur View Post
    i saw some videos on youtube that ppl instant kill with this programme can anyone tell me the what is instant kill command?
    If I remember correctly, That command itself had probably been whited out by Jadd himself. If you want something like this, you gotta code it/ or find it. A command like this in the wrong hands is a big no-no.
    I wanted this command to work as well, but my intention of using it was to punish dumb players lol. What you can do is spawn monsters if you are smart enough to know how that works.

The summoning of mobs is an exploit I worked with himself, however, I can give this to you, or anyone. Well not now of course.

pgnwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great program.

kazzur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are right about if the programme is in the wrong hands part some dude does it to me in 2v2 in monster wow then i wonder is it working for wow plus that is why i search for. i think i start to bored about wow i need try something else

broly7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still can snipe anyone 1 shot. someday i'll upload a video doing it.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kazzur View Post
    you are right about if the programme is in the wrong hands part some dude does it to me in 2v2 in monster wow then i wonder is it working for wow plus that is why i search for. i think i start to bored about wow i need try something else
    Trust me we all do, as interesting as the instant kill or 1-shot sounds, I have something bigger that I am looking for in mind.

I am still curious to how to move/make the GUI functional, it just shows up on my screen and I can't do anything with it, however I stick to commands.

Iua are amazing, and I have tapped in to a code that I've made, I can summon a player/monster to a fixed location, for example, summon an 85 elite inside the AH of Stormwind^^.
    Last edited by wowpup79; 07-03-2014 at 10:29 AM.

LordFede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two questions:

First, how does that Lua Engine works? I mean, where can I find and download more "lua scripts"?

Is there any way that you can add the famous "factions hack" like WEH used to serve, allowing you to kill NPCs and players of your same faction, or even being friendly with enemies.
    It would be AMAZING to complete bugged quests asking us to "dialog" with some NPC which isn't scripted.

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowpup79 View Post
    Trust me we all do, as interesting as the instant kill or 1-shot sounds, I have something bigger that I am looking for in mind.

I am still curious to how to move/make the GUI functional, it just shows up on my screen and I can't do anything with it, however I stick to commands.

Iua are amazing, and I have tapped in to a code that I've made, I can summon a player/monster to a fixed location, for example, summon an 85 elite inside the AH of Stormwind^^.
    This would be great to summon some raid boss and dont have to wait a week to re do the raid :P. Also with this you can modify the health of the monster that is spawned?

LordFede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxspokiixx View Post
    This would be great to summon some raid boss and dont have to wait a week to re do the raid :P. Also with this you can modify the health of the monster that is spawned?
    You're the only one believing such lie xD

Of course there's no such thing like "instant kill" damn xD You need a server-side hack for that, and let me tell you, that's impossible in most emulators, I'd say 90%.of them.
    And the rest of things like spawning mobs, that's just... meh xD They want a large e-penis ^^ Just don't believe everything you read here xD
    You won't spawn a "real" mob never... Maybe you can create a "client-side" illusion, you already can use the /spawn command but that's client side... No fight, no loot at all

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordFede View Post
    You're the only one believing such lie xD

Of course there's no such thing like "instant kill" damn xD You need a server-side hack for that, and let me tell you, that's impossible in most emulators, I'd say 90%.of them.
    And the rest of things like spawning mobs, that's just... meh xD They want a large e-penis ^^ Just don't believe everything you read here xD
    You won't spawn a "real" mob never... Maybe you can create a "client-side" illusion, you already can use the /spawn command but that's client side... No fight, no loot at all
    *screens cropped to hide my friend brother toon, even though he wasn't involved.*

I beg to differ, I had my friend post up in a public area and wait for me to send over a trash mob elite, I was able to get the cords of a random player dueling in the area and send the trash monster there, this can be done with players and other mobs as well.

Regarding the instant kill, please don't say server side, a client side illusion makes the instant kill, if you know how this exploit works that is, or if you code something yourself to do such. I plan on following Jadd and Master on this and learn a bit from their buddy on epvp, this is what I've been working on. If I do what Jadd did with the instant kill my motive is not to farm instances, or gain honor, I want to get the Game Masters together and ruin them.

Plus you are dead wrong about .spawn, this spawns M2 objects, I've used and worked with other programs that you can literally relocate an object, not a mob or monster, however, I've toyed around with open sources and summon these things, however, only mobs within the area, example, any mob in Eastern Kingdom.

I also had been troll his little brother when he didn't believe what my friends and I could do.

Originally Posted by xxspokiixx View Post
    This would be great to summon some raid boss and don't have to wait a week to re do the raid :P. Also with this you can modify the health of the monster that is spawned?
    You can't modified the stats of a beast or a player, but anyone within Eastern Kingdom can be moved, same could be said about Kalimdor, it cannot be don't inside of an instance or move said player/mob from EK to Kalimdor, nope.
    But my friends and I, our actions caused a stir, but such a thing isn't our true objective.
    Last edited by wowpup79; 07-11-2014 at 05:51 PM.

LordFede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of them are valid proofs.

If you want to provide a proof, you have to record yourself changing the realm list of some known private server, login and using the hack (you can blur the text -only the text- on its window).
    Because everyone can be GM in any private server and spawn mobs easily, or instant killing things.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast