Guardians CTM Teleporter!
Teleport using WoW
's Click to move.
Alright, so this is a pretty new way of teleporting that I haven't seen before. You click where you wish to teleport and then you snap to where you clicked!
Directions on use.
1. Open WoW
log in |
2. Run CTM Teleport (run as admin if you run Vista) |
3. Make sure its reading the XYZ of your character |
5. Right-click on the ground. |
6. If all goes well you will be ported to that point. |
Use the chat channel ingame with your Character name to issue commands.
/<channelid> ctm on/off -turn hack on or off
/<channelid> ctm help -Gives a list of commands
/<channelid> tele <name of teleport> -teleports
/<channelid> ctm add <Name> - adds a teleport location to the list
/<channelid> ctm about -displays info about CTM
/<channelid> mmowned -Opens this thread from ingame on your browser, so you can tell me how awesome this is .
/<channelid> ctmbind -Set a binding for the CTM.
/<channelid> ctmunbind - Unbind the binding for CTM.
Go to previous location before the teleport
Refresh pointers used after loading screens or to fix XYZ issues
Teleport list added can teleport to other locations
(*NEW*)CTM Bind. example (Hold shift then rightclick then it will port you)
(*NEW*) Auto Update system
<How to use the new Teleport List>
Adding a new tele location.
1. Click [Get Coords]
2. Give it a name and Click Add teleport. (Easy right?)
/<channel> ctm add <name of teleport>
Deleting a Tele location.
1. Click on the teleport on the list
2. Press delete. (/facepalm, This is too easy.)
Teleporting to a location.
1. Click on the teleport on the list and hit [Teleport!]
/<channel> tele <telename>
More videos at YouTube - MMoGuardian's Channel
Using the new chat commands.
1. May have to press delete(refresh values) twice for it to correctly get your XYZ
2. When you right click in the sky your character will twitch out, fix by clicking on the ground
3. (*New*) Says you need to log in even though you already are. You need to restart WoW
to fix this :/
Open zip file and extract the folder somewhere and run.
version 3.3.5a (Latest version as of Oct. 12, 2010)
Working autoupdate system now WOOT!
Direct download from my website! -- using mediafire atm, website down
CTM teleport v2.51.exe
version 3.3.3a (Latest version as of June 1
CTM teleport v2.0.zip
CTM teleportv2.0 x64.zip