Easy guide how to setup your own WoW MaNGOS server...
1. Go to BitLord - The Ultimate Torrent Downloader , download bitlord.
2. Download The server here MaNGOS WoW Server 2.0.8 - DJ eXeCute.
3. Open the Server Control Panel, Sart Apache and SQL.
4. Select Realm Name/IP Address, it will open a window, type in your desired server name and step 5 shows how to input your IP Address.
5. Go to Start > Run... > typ in "cmd" > type in ipconfig and your IP Adress will be shown under "Connection-Specific DNS Suffix"
6. Go to your Server Control Panel, Start MaNGOS, Start Realm, and now how to connect to your server...
First Create a GM account by selecting "Register a GM account".
Download the Private Server Launcher at Private Server Launcher - My files - File Catalogue - Personal site and make sure its in your WoW Directory. Open it, Select "Add Server", Input the IP for your server, put in the realm name, finish. Now, select your server, select "Launch WoW" and login with the account you made.
TADA! I JUST GAINED 100 FANS!!! You should...lol...find a list of GM commands somewhere on the forum...enjoy...