0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DBC] [WotLk] Basic Class/Race

Basic Class unlock for human/hunter for trinity core running WoTLK 335a server. I'm using ******* Repack V-0.6 64bit for my modding and testing, just google it.

Tools Needed: Taliis DBC editor and an MPQ editor and database editor like Navicat/HeidiSQL
    Use Taliiss to modify these 2 files...

1 CharBaseInfo.dbc
    2 CharStartOutfit.dbc

Add new entry in CharBaseInfo.dbc for race human (1) in first column and for class hunter (2) next column, this will allow the "human" to have the class "hunter" in character selection screen in-game.
    Next use talliis to edit CharStartOutfit.dbc and add a starting outfit for human male and human female.
    the table below has the class and race id's

Race Ids:
    1 - Human
    2 - Orc
    3 - Dwarf
    4 - Nightelf
    5 - Undead
    6 - Tauren
    7 - Gnome
    8 - Troll
    9 - Goblin
    10 - Bloodelf
    11 - Draenei

Class Ids:
    1 - Warrior
    2 - Paladin
    3 - Hunter
    4 - Rogue
    5 - Priest
    6 - Death knight
    7 - Shaman
    8 - Mage
    9 - Warlock
    10- Unused
    11 - Druid

Next create a folder called "DBFilesClient" and drop both DBC files into the folder

Next open an MPQ editor (included in zip file) create a new blank MPQ and drop the DBFilesClient folder with your 2 DBC files you just edited above in it.

Now name the MPQ something like "patch-xx.mpq where "xx" can be a number like 4-5-6 or whatever.

Now drop your new patch-xx.mpq in the WoW game directory /data
    Then take CharBaseInfo.dbc CharStartOutfit.dbc files and drop them to your trinity core folder called ..server/dbc

Back up and DUMP "player_levelstats" and "playercreateinfo" in your world database, DUMP data and structure before you add my SQL patches encase you have to restore!

Next open navicat or HeidiSQL and add 2 new SQL patches included in my zip to your World database and execute SQL file called "player_levelstats-HU-hunter.sql" this will add an entry for the new human hunter level stats and playercreateinfo.sql which adds an entry for human/hunter when you create a new character.

Before you fire up your WoW.exe or your trinity core server clear the WoW folder called "cache" then start your server up then start WoW and when you log in you should be able to create a human hunter.

when you train you won't have tame beast or dismiss pet, below are the spells "tame beast" and "Dismiss Pet"

.learn 1515 = tame beast
    .learn 2641 =dismiss pet

IF your server is closing with an error check ..\Core\logs and read the server logs to see why it is closing.
    I will be updating this as i learn more stuff to fix/add but if you get it working you can pretty much open all classes to all races with some hard labor. I will be adding more stuff like pet trainers and filling out the rest of things needed to make this a fully operational race/class. I have also included in the zip file my editors i use to make the edits.

Credits to 92eatos and some very old info i found posted in various modding sites

let me know if it works!
    TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free ... 7183568625

`MegaMooCow

[DBC] [WotLk] Basic Class/Race
    grizzlykiwi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realise this is an old thread but its exactly what i was wanting to do... where is the zip file mentioned