0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compilation of Private Server Exploits/Hacks [ASCENT]

The following is a compilation of Exploits/Hacks on Ascent/Antrix private servers.
    I have tested all of these on both Wowscape and BurningWoW.

List:(Scroll down to find explanations and walkthroughs for them.) Glitches:
    1. Gold exploit with bags.
    2. Throw 200 weapons at once.
    3. Do thousands of damage every time you throw a throwing weapon.
    4. Death bug (No longer works for Night Elves.)
    5. Equip three extra items! (four shields at once!)
    6. Lots of HP and Spelldamage/healing.
    7. Hunter pet bug. Do hundreds of thousands of damage.

Hacks:
    1. WowEmuHacker (All-Purpose Hack.)
    2. Talent hack + Trainer Hack.

Explanations and Walkthroughs:
    1. Gold exploit.
    Requirements: At least one sell-able bag.
    Procedure:
    Equip your bag and put something in it (anything, just make sure it isn't empty.)
    Go up to a vendor and sell the bag. You have to drag the bag onto the vendor to sell it. You will get the money for selling the bag, but you keep the bag!
    However, you cannot sell the bag again or un-equip the bag until you relog. The best way to farm gold with this is to get four really expensive bags that sell for like 10g apiece and sell all four of them to vendor, then relog. Rinse and repeat.
    Have fun with your gold!

2. Throw 200 weapons at once.

Requirements: Rogue, and a throwing weapon.
    Procedure:
    Equip your throwing weapon.
    Open a macro window ( /MACRO ) and make new macro. In the text of the macro you type this:
    Code:
    /cast throw
    /stop casting
    /cast throw
    /stopcasting
    /cast throw
    /stopcasting
    Now copy and paste those six lines over and over until you have no space left in the macro. Now, go up to a mob and click on the macro and BAM (holy crap that's a lot of damage!)
    This macro should throw 10 weapons at once. To make it throw 200 weapons at once, type "/click ActionButton10" at the end of the macro, and equip the macro into your 10th action button.
    P.S. This was originally posted by me at http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...-exploits.html3. Thousands of damage every time you throw a throwing weapon (Stack damage on throwing weapons).

Requirements: 1) The ability to use a throwing weapon, 2) Two or more throwing weapons 3) The macro from the exploit posted above.

Instructions: Go around using the exploit above until you run out of ammo on your first weapon. Now, equip the second throwing weapon. If you did this right, the damage from the two weapons will have stacked. For example, if you have a throwing weapon that deals 20-30 damage per hit, use it all up, and then equip a 10-20 damage per hit weapon, your damage will now be 30-50 damage. This can be repeated over and over and over (just go back to town and repair ur throwing weapons, or keep like 30 weapons with you) to get thousands of damage on your throwing weapons. Now go solo Illidan!
    P.S. The stacking damage resets if you log off or get disconnceted.

This was originally posted by me at http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...-exploits.html
    4. Death bug (invincible to all melee, and invisible to everybody).
    This bug DOES NOT WORK for NIGHT ELVES. For some reason Wisp Form cancels it out.

Procedure: Go to Booty Bay in STV, and go to the dock where the boat arrives. Wait for the boat to arrive, then get on the boat. Now, get yourself killed on the boat (Be creative! The way I do it is by setting my rep. tab with Booty Bay to "At War" and then attacking the guards.) Now, release your spirit. If everything was done correctly, you will be DCed. When you log back in, you will have a ghost BUFF instead of DE-buff, and you will be invisible to everybody EXCEPT other ghosts, and GMs. Bosses cannot attack you, but will still hit you with AoE spells if any member of your party is not using this glitch.
    P.S. Originally posted by me at
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...-exploits.html
    5. Equip three extra items! (Up to four shields at once!)
    Originally posted by Kaboose_1337 at:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...tra-items.html Private servers only ok well what you do is get the three extra items you want i recomend if your a melee or ranged person dont stack weapons but if ur a mage or lock or spell damage person by all means stack weapons with spell damage. If ur melee or ranged (hunter) and u stack weapons ur dps will lower so dont.
    Ok basically get ur bags and totally empty them exept ur backpack and the one next to it, then put the three extra items in the bag next to ur backpack the other three bags should be empty now drag one of the bags onto the extra item you want equiped and wala an extra item but it apears in your bag slot you do loose bag space but if ur a warrior with 3x 6 k armour sheilds thats 18 k extra armour and the other stats it has too.
    ill post some screenies when i get some.

6. Lotsa HP/Healing.
    Originally posted by Kaboose_1337 at:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...d-healing.html

Well basically get some Golden spellthread and put it on ur pants its tailoring btw, then relog and it will stack 20 stamina more and 66 healing more then relog again and so on... hope it works for ya.

7. Do hundreds of thousands of damage with your hunter pet.
    Requirements: Be a hunter, and have a pet. Also, a pally friend who is high enough level to cast Blessing of Might, and is willing to help you out.

Procedure: Summon your pet and have the pally cast Blessing of Might on it. Now, set your pet to Stay and run away from it until it de-summons. Now, run back to the Pally and summon your pet again. Rinse and repeat.
    This glitch is much easier and faster if the pally is lvl 70 and if you are using speedhacks.

From my experience, simply dismissing it does not work. I'm not sure that this is the only way to do this glitch, but it is the only way that I could discover.

Hacks:
    1. WowEmuHacker
    WowEmuHacker is a general all-purpose hack. It has speedhack, tracking, walk-on-water, teleport to plane, no-fall-damage, and MountainClimber. Fly hack does not work. Teleport basically doesn't work, but if you're lucky it'll work sometimes.

Find it at:
    GamerzPlanet - For All Your Online Gaming Needs!!

I take no credit for this hack.

2. Talent Hack.
    This is too long to copy and paste. Go to
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...lent-hack.html
    Zentek is the original poster of this hack, and all other copiers etc. are just trying to steal his rep.

All credit for this hack goes to Zentek, of course.

If you have any additions to make to this, please post them in this thread.

Sticky plz!

Compilation of Private Server Exploits/Hacks [ASCENT]
    lollersk8s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Compilation of Private Server Exploits/Hacks [ASCENT]

Thank you for your report, these bugs have been fixed on Ascent.

The_Demon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice one ty ^^

Curzon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have arrows in your inv and equiped with the throw stack, it uses the arrows. I am uncertain whether it makes your thrown last longer or what. Just something I noticed. I've been unsuccessful at not getting raped by the bosses using the deathbug. Their AoE rapes me, with no one in the group! If I have another char in the group with the d bug too, will it work then?

Mournblade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided it's about time I share my personal spin on one of the exploits listed here. I was originally shown the throwing weapon exploit on a private server by someone, I reproduced it, and noticed on my own the damage increase that took place with the throwing weapons. Since the throwing weapons that are provided by vendors are somewhat weak, I was searching for ways to speed up my damage increase. I looked into some cheap/easy to find throwing weapons that could be crafted/looted. I made 3 stacks of a throwing weapon that had some more damage than the blacksteel throwing daggers that I was using. It turns out though, they happened to have a + to agility on them. As I was increasing my damage I noticed that my agility would also go up with every depletion/replacement of the stack.
    Needless to say I was ecstatic, so I took it one step further. I looked up the Sethekk Feather Darts, that drop in Sethekk Halls. They have +22 attack power and +15 agility. They drop off of the first boss, and thanks to the increased damage macro, I was easily able to bulldoze through the trash and reach the boss. He dropped the darts and the +22 attack power stacks just like the agility, and if you get throwing weapons with stamina on them, that will stack as well.
    Now with a few stacks of these sethekk feather darts, I was able to increase my agility and attack power as well as throwing weapon damage. The agility increases my dodge, attack power as well, and crit %. As it's not mentioned in the original exploit you should know that most ascent private servers have a damage cap of 10,000. If you somehow go over that damage with your weapon, the damage doesn't count, and you recieve a message saying your actions were logged and that you should contact a GM and tell them about the bug or risk getting banned. However, I have done this hundreds of times on several different ascent servers and have yet to recieve any sort of warning or so much as a whisper from a GM, let alone a personal visit. I figure the notification doesn't reach a GM or an admin.
    Now, private servers are not known for being the most stable, and even the most season servers still crash and restart frequently at best, so finding a way to deplete my throwing weapons quickly became an issue, but I found a simple solution. If you step towards an enemy, there comes a point where your icon for the throwing weapon / throwing macro becomes usable, but if you stay at that maximum range and try to throw, nothing happens. You recieve a message saying you're out of range. However, even though you seem to do nothing, and no damage is inflicted, no battle is started, your throwing weapons will still be depleted.
    With this knowledge I sought out a place that is easy to get to, that is next to someone who can repair my weapons, and has an enemy that is stationary. I remembered that I can force myself to be hostile to any faction I choose, so I hoofed it down to Lower City, in Shattrath. Next to the tailors and the Lower City quartermaster, there is a human who can repair. He is close to the wall. Stand close to him, turn yourself hostile to Lower City, and start targetting. You should find another human closeby that you can now target. Use the previously mentioned tactic, and get just close enough to throw to that human, deplete your stacks of weapons, and when they're all used up, make yourself friendly to Lower City again, take a few steps back, and repair.
    It takes me less than a couple of minutes to get my ranged damage to about 3400-4900. I don't recommend going past 4900, being as how if you crit, you could go over 10,000 damage and it will not be counted. Once you reach that limit, I suggest buying very very low damage throwing weapons, such as the light throwing daggers sold in the main cities in Azeroth. They do 1-2 damage. If you deplete those, the damage increase won't usually put you over the 10k limit. However, the throwing damage is not really the point of this post. The point is the agility.
    Throwing weapon damage has its limits. Even using the throwing daggers you can obtain in SSC (which give a good deal of crit %), your ranged damage can only max out at xxxx-4900 with about a 50% crit, with even the best gear. Using even a stack of 285 (The SSC daggers) with 50% crit, you can only do about 1.8 million if you use the entire stack. About 1.2 million if you use a stack of 200. While that damage is enormous, it's not enough to kill bosses. That's where the agility comes in.
    With a fair amount of Sethekk Feather Darts, or whatever other throwing weapon you have, you can easily increase your agility to well into the thousands. With that, comes dodge (which you can get to 95%, but in actuality it's 100%), crit % (which you can get to 95%) and melee attack power which can reach insane amounts. With those stats, you will be untouchable by single enemies, even bosses. While killing them will be slower than throwing, since you're using melee weapons, you will never die, and you will be doing constant crits.
    Using this method I have managed to get all of my Tier 6 solo. However, it's very noticable in PVP and duels so I suggest you avoid PVP unless you log. Last thing you need is someone taking a screenshot of you critting 30 times in a row. With the throwing weapons, it's more difficult for people to get proof unless you use it against them.
    Last edited by Mournblade; 10-30-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: No paragraphs

citykid199's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(At the post above) Yeah these things are basically what everybody realizes after using these exploits for more than a couple hours. I would have included them in the guide but it was already more than "wall-ish."

Btw I use the dragons in Netherwind Fields (Netherstorm) Because you can't hit them but you still use your ammo. You will never go into combat when attacking them, and they'lll never die, and the Scryers repair guy is very near so it's even faster.

Btw this post was visited by the main Ascent revisioner, and it is confirmed that every single exploit here is fixed on all servers that are up to date. I'd post any new exploits ive found, but they'd then be fixed too.
    Also, if you get above 95% crit chance with throwing weapons all of your attacks miss. If you get above 100% hit chance (somewhere around 240 hit rating) Then your hit chance is reduced by 100%, making you hit only about 5% of the time.
    Last edited by citykid199; 10-31-2007 at 01:00 PM.

EroLink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww man... the dude that told the ascent guys about the bugs shouldnt be allowed here :\ damn...
    I wanted some high damage exploit so i could easily kill the monsters and get the loot.

Anyway citykid199 you rock man, finding all those exploits, is just plain WOW. Thanks for sharing

Mitchy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks the #2 Throwing one really worked on Wowtrance .... haha takes 5 people to kill Illidan in less than a second =D

Moonstalker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are fixed in 2.2.3 I believe. I haven't been able to do them since I updated.

nether drake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

were wowtrance
    I have 38 Title do you have more...?