Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Guide to Botting on EMU Servers

Hey guys.

SOURCE
    http://www.online-tech-tips.com/comp...e-mac-address/

Wanted to share my experience with you as i am quite sure most dont know some of this stuff and it could save your account!

so, lll do it in Numeric Form;

1) Hotspot Shield - (Premium / Cracked Download ) - It will automatically update (be sure to UPDATE first! - Expires 2018

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing

VIRUS SCAN
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/40...is/1455269366/

2) Manually change your computers Mac Address --- WINDOWS -- I have found this to be VERY helpful, it practically keeps me invisible, and if your somone who is taking a lot of Heat from GM's ( ban after ban ..) or Warnings etc, I started doing this and have not been banned on 3 lvl 60s thus far

Step 1: Click on Start, then Control Panel, then Network Connections, and right-click on the network connection you want to change the MAC address for and select Properties. It will normally either be Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection.

If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher, you have to go to Control Panel, then Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and then click on Manage Network Connections or Change adapter settings.

Then you can right-click on the adapter and choose Properties.

Step 2: On the General or Networking tab, click the Configure button.

Step 3: Now click on the Advanced tab and click on the Locally Administered Address property or the Network Address property.

By default, the Not Present value is selected. Go ahead and click on the Value radio button and enter in a new MAC address. The MAC address is a combination of 6 pairs of numbers and characters, i.e. 40-A2-D9-82-9F-F2. You should enter the MAC address without the dashes.

You can go to the command prompt and type in IPCONFIG /ALL to check that the MAC address has been changed. Go ahead and restart the computer in order for the changes to take effect.

This is the simplest way to change your MAC address in Windows. You can also do so via the registry, but it’s much more technical and probably not required by most people.

Change OS X MAC Address

Changing the MAC address on OS X is definitely not as easy as it is on Windows. Firstly, you have to use Terminal (similar to command prompt in Windows) to actually change the MAC address.

Secondly, you need to manually figure out the technical name of the adapter before you can change the settings. I’ll explain everything below step by step, but it gets a bit complicated at times.

To start, let’s find out the current MAC address for your Mac. You can do this in one of two ways: via System Preferences or via Terminal. Open System Preferences, click on Network and then click on the Advanced button. Make sure to select the appropriate interface first (WiFi, Ethernet, etc) in the listbox on the left.

Click on the Hardware tab and you will see the first line is MAC Address. I thought you could simply choose Manually from the Configure dropdown, but that doesn’t allow you to edit the MAC address.

In Terminal, you can get the MAC address by typing in the following command:

ifconfig en0 | grep ether

This will give you the MAC address for the en0 interface. Depending on how many interfaces you have on your computer, you might need to run this command several times adding 1 to the number each time. For example, I ran the following commands below until I reached an interface that didn’t exist.

Now you can simply compare the MAC addresses listed here with the one you saw via System Preferences. In my case, my WiFi MAC address of f8:1e:df:d8:9d:8a matches with en1, so that is the interface I have to use for the next commands.

Before we change the MAC address, you can use a useful command in Terminal to generate a random MAC address if you need one.

openssl rand -hex 6 | sed ‘s/\(..\)/\1:/g; s/.$//’

Now that you have a new MAC address, you can change the current one using the following command below. Replace XX with the actual MAC address you want to use.

sudo ifconfig en0 ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

In order to do this, you need to be logged in as an Administrator or you have to enable the root account in OS X. By default, root is disabled and it’s better to leave it disabled if you can. Just login as an admin and you should be able to run the command just fine. It will ask you for your password, though, before changing the MAC address.

Also, the address won’t change if you are still connected to a WiFi network. You need to first disconnect from any networks and then run the command. Surprisingly, disconnecting from a wireless network in OS X is not intuitive at all. You have to press and hold the Option key and then click on the WiFi icon to see the disconnect option.

So here is a rundown of all the commands I ran in order to get the current MAC address, generate a random one, update the MAC address and then verify to make sure it had actually changed.

As I mentioned earlier, this is definitely not as straightforward as the process is on Windows, but you should be able to do it if you simply copy and paste the commands above.

Personally, i change my mac address in Windows 7 every time i log on, and so for i havent been banned. along with HotSpot Shield your invincible unless you decide to ignore the advice posted below!

-----------------------------
    -----------------------------

1) Hotspot Shield (VPN/Proxy) - This VPN is so amazing, it is a VPN AND a Proxy all in one. Not only does it change your IP.. unlike Most VPNS it actually physiically changs your Location. Something i think most people Fail to realize.. if your VPN changes your IP / Location then you really have no need for this. but -- Google -- " Whats my Location " to verify and " whats my IP " to make sure its changed.

--- Personally, i change my IP / Location every time i log in, This has no effect as ive spoken to sevral GMs, logging into ur account from a diff place every time will not result in a ban.

2) Dont bot in High Populated Zones -- The most surefire way to get banned on any server is being spotted by other players. This bot and any bot ive ran for 1.12.1 has Mapping problems AKA You look like your on Shrooms or something when u play wow. Zig Zags, the Click-To-Mov(CTM) always ALWAYS is an instant sign of Botting. So, if your new to wow, /who that zone.. see how many peeps are in it. Most profiles are concealed locations but a lot are in high populated zones... SO!

-- Never pick a profile that's in HIGH POP Zones or if you do, make sure it doesnt have a Lot of traffic in your Original Botting area.

3) Don't run the Same profile for more than 30-40mins -- Running the same profile for HOURS and HOURS is a Horrible Idea. as you realize, the bot runs in a Certain path created in your profile. Back and forth, back and forth. running this over and over and over, can trigger a server wide ordeal which alerts GMs - Im not 100% clear on how this Works, nobody is, but i can assure you its just a bad idea to go over the same path for hours on end. so have 2 profiles, make a new 1 ( takes 10 mins..) and switch it every 30 min+- i never bot more than 30 mins at a time.

-- Dont use the same profile for more than 30 -40 +- minutes -- Same path for hours on end is just a bad idea.

4) Setup Bot Breaks -- Set this up. As i mentioned above, dont bot for more than X Minutes - Set up a Break. Set a personal goal, to bot no more than X Min at a Time, and be sure to setup a Logout Time - and set it for 5-10 min. This might be Overkill but, you will be a LOT safer botting.

-- Setup a Logout Time *Force Break After / Break For* Logging out every 30 mins for 5-10 mins is a sure fire way to keep your account (including everything else i have said.)

5) If you go ahead and bot for 1hr+- at a Time, and bot without Adult Supervision(lol) Be sure to at least check your bot every X MIN-- Never bot without checking your bot / computer every X MIN -- This is a common mistake that everybody makes, leaving your computer for 20-30 mins at a time hehe just a good way to lose all your work. Trust me.

-- Don't for bot without checking your computer ><

Just a Side-note before i wrap up;

Be sure you Routine is not Faltered.. make sure it works, and is not the type of Routine that does stupid noticeable mistakes. ive seen Routines which will target the mob, pull and then do some sort of Break Dance / LSD type of crap.... Guaranteed Ban !

Check your Combat Routine, I personally SWITCH it out every 1-2hrs back and forth just to make sure.

------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------

I really hope this helps everybody. I have a lot of Experience with botting, on Multiple Game Clients. If anybody has any Input please don't Hesitate, but i am fairly certain i covered all the main points.

Heed my advice, as it will almost guarantee a level 60
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide to Botting on EMU Servers-localareaconnection-thumb-png  
    Last edited by Bokutox; 02-26-2016 at 07:35 PM.

A Guide to Botting on EMU Servers
  2. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to Bokutox for this useful post)
    Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let m be clear, this information came from :

Change or Spoof a MAC Address in Windows or OS X

Just wanted to share with everyone.