0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to change a race's model ID in ArcEmu

Well, I finally made an ArcEmu guide! Its been a whole 2days since I started making guides! Anyway lets do this!

Step 1. Dun dun DUN! For step 1, what you do is open MySQL, and your database editor such as Navicat/HeidiSQL/SQLYog. Now, find the display ID of the npc/race that you want your race/class combo to look like: ex 30721 The Lich King

Step 2. Open Playercreateinfo, and then look at the race/class mixes. I'll be making the human warrior displayID of 30721, so i'll choose the info with Race 1 and Class 1, and then change the displayID to 30721

Step 3. Save it! Save it up, restart the core (close and reopen), make a human warrior if you did the same race/class change as I did, then log in! You'll be The Lich King! Congrats!

Thanks for reading this, please do feel free to tell me how you think my guide is in the comments!

DO NOT REP IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS GUIDE! =P Thats the whole point of the Rep button.

Want to contact me outside of Ownedcore? My skype is: iamaturtlehehe
    Need technical support? Either private message me or message my skype, I will do teamviewer support!

How to change a race's model ID in ArcEmu
    XxXGenesisXxX's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the fact you are really comitted to making a lot of guides. But this has almost no content. You have no images, not even a screenshot of the result, no links to aplications, very broad sentences and tbh, this particular guide, really is not the best way to go about it. Armour will not show up correctly for practically any models, they won't look any different in character create screen. This looks like you wrote it in under 15 minutes. On top of that, it's been done before and this isn't really an improvement.

Your phrasing is entertaining, likeable and enjoying to read as your personality shows in the way you write. I just wish you would take more time with it. For example you could of included WoWModelViewer, which is great for looking up models of npc's with very little effort involved. That way they get a visual and can find models they'd never seen before.

turtleswin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, thanks for your opinion. This will help me with my next guide! =P And I forgot to post a screenie, but I have one.

Bublgum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you make a video guide?

turtleswin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sure can, just give me a few to get everthing sorted out.