Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got version 7.1.0.22908 from the link mentioned few pages ago but patcher won't patch it and I can't run it.
    Last edited by c0rnel; 03-30-2017 at 06:34 PM.

3. Thanks conan513 (1 members gave Thanks to c0rnel for this useful post)
    eyerobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixes from Darking:
    "levels in NPC on Draenor changed in ogrimare Warchief made Silwan subname leader in Stormwind Teleport in Pandaria stands now"
    Need a little help to translate this line
    Levels of Npc's in Dreanor changed. Warchief in Orgrimmar made Silwan subname leader. I'm assuming Silwan has a subname now. In Stormwind, The teleport to Pandaria has been added.

The repack works great, As far as i can tell. Because there is so much that you miss a lot of it ingame.
    I noticed that the database table for the random bots was removed, Along with any related conf files. Do you plan to add random bots and/or playerbots back into the server?
    The reason i ask is because random bots lag the crap out of the server, But playerbots were actually more fun, and didn't lag the server.

I am running the server on an old core2 quad 3 gig system with four gigs of ram, and it has zero lag. With plenty of power to spare. This same system can run ike3's playerbot repack with random bots and playerbots running, and it has little effect on it. So I'm hoping for playerbots at least, If it can be done with Legion. I understand the basic concept of random bots, But those things never do what you want them to, They always have some excuse why they won't party with you. And then you'll find two or three of them just sitting in the entrance to a dungeon not doing anything but eating up cpu resources.
    Sorry i just love being able to quest with five characters at once. So i prefer the playerbots.

I do have some questions about tools, Are you using a database editor such as Keira2? Is it even compatible with this repack? The reason i ask is because i've found a huge number of quests that have not been attached to their quest givers. Some are in the wrong order ect. And I have a tendency to fix everything i can when i play through an area. But using sql queries to do it is extremely counterproductive.

Also could you include some form of text file that includes the directions for using the patches that you have added? I have no idea how to activate a double xp weekend. And if bots are included in the future, A lot of people won't know how to activate or use them.

However the repack is working great, I had no problems getting it running, And once i edited the launcher's sql query to force it to use my lan ip address in the localAddress column, Rather than in the address column, of the Realmlist table. I was able to run the server on a separate machine from the one i play on. I suppose it's also running as a live server as well since my dns address is in the address column. But I really don't like being a babysitter(ADMIN). So i think i just wont tell anyone the address.

Oh the patcher would not work on version 7.1.0 of the game, Wether this is due to my game being previously patched or not i have no idea. I absolutely could not find an unpatched copy of 7.1.5 anywhere, So i used my patched exe's and WTF folder from when i played Valhalla server, And just edited the config file manually. I also copied the tc_bundle and wow.mfil files as well, but i don't even know if i needed those.

Anyway my wife and I love the work your doing. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by eyerobot; 04-11-2017 at 11:06 AM.

eyerobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by c0rnel View Post
    I got version 7.1.0.22908 from the link mentioned few pages ago but patcher won't patch it and I can't run it.
    One thing you can try is download a launcher from one of the popular legion servers, Put it in an empty folder, and run it just long enough that it starts downloading the game. Then go into task manager and kill that process.
    Go into that folder and take the Wow.exe, Wow-64.exe, tc_bundle, and Wow,mfil files, Along with the WTF folder. Back up your original files somewhere, Then drop these in your game folder. Go into the WTF folder and edit the config file so that one line says something like this SET portal "127.0.0.1" . This is assuming that your running the single player project on the same machine that your playing on.

An alternative setup is where the server is running on another machine on your home network, it would look something like this SET portal "192.168.254.33" Which is the lan address of my server. And i edit the Launcher.bat file in the SPP folder to force it to use a remote address as well. Something like this REPLACE INTO `realmlist` VALUES ('1', 'My Server Name', 'servername.ddns.net', '192.168.254.33', '255.255.255.0', '8085', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '%wowbuild%', '2', '1'); > Server\Tools\sql\MachineName.sql

And that is the easy way to put it on a separate machine, So you don't have to worry so much about lag.

One thing to note about using launchers from these websites, Is most of them do not provide unpatched Wow.exe and Wow_64.exe files, And some of them will actually delete the ones you already have. So it may be in your best interest to download a clean copy of 7.0.3, And try to patch those files instead. I still have to attempt this myself, I just dread the download time on dsl.

Also here is Conan's link from acweb This has all the exe files in it. Ignore what it says, I don't know how to change that. Update your browser to use Google Drive - Drive Help
    Last edited by eyerobot; 04-11-2017 at 12:09 PM.

eyerobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone supporting playerbot code these days? I know it's a lot of work to update it to legion, And everyone seems to shy away from it, But i hope someone can take it over. I don't care much for those snobby randombots, They never do anything but stand in the doorway of an instance, And tell you why they won't join your party.

raejin91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had Freak-wow 7.1.5 client and i tried to patch it but it always popup this error Untitled.jpg. Can somebody help me please ?

Jason Drew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to be that guy, but I'm geeked to try this out, and have been really really out of the loop(Like years)
    I am getting this message
    We couldn't log you in with what you just entered. Please try again. (BLZ51900003)
    I have tried setting the IP to 127.0.0.1 and my IP and get the same result.
    I have set up multiple different accounts following your method in the guide to no avail.
    My apologies in advance for noobness.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How playable is this? Dungeons work?

yamyam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello... first time poster here.

I gotta say, your version is the only one working for me right now, and I really love the work you've put into this. However, I have to say that I encountered some bugs:

- Death Knight: phasing is all over the place. Once you descend from Acherus on the gryphon to quest at Death's Breach (bedfore Tirisfal and Hearthglen armies arrive), the Tirisfal and Hearthglen crusaders are already there, and are wrecking all NPCs, as well as my player. I keep dieing every 30 seconds due to the exploding barrage of arrows. This indicates that both phases (pre and post battle for Havenshire are mixed up.

- Warlock: unfortunately, this class seems to be missing its most important resource: Soul Shards. The class does not generate soul shards, which makes it impossible to summon pets or cast certain abilities.

I'd really love it if you could look into these bugs, because I admire your project and would definitely appreciate any work you put into it.

Thanks!

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What am I doing wrong? I have tried numerous client versions and when I try to install the patcher I keep getting this.
    Creating patched binary...
    Determined build number: 23420
    Win32 client...
    patching Portal
    EX: unable to find pattern
    An error occurred. Press ENTER to continue...

Edit: Got it to work finding a 7.1.5 (23420). Buy all that is holy, I know I tried this exact same version and it didn't work and now it does.
    Last edited by Amjoco; 10-04-2017 at 03:34 AM.

SethPDA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where to get that awesome Diablo skin?

conan513's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/44
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conan513's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/44
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rayman121985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. What folder is the config file to edit the exp and all these new patches/modules above? I want to enable them but can't find the folder/file.

2. Is there a way to enable all the pets I see in the game? Can that be done? I see all kinds of pets listed but I can only select the cat so I was curious if there was a GM command to give all pets ect...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456