1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Blizzlike 1.12.x Server Repack

This is a MaNGOS zero 0.20 x32 latest updated build as of 19/10/2018, including added blizzlike enhancements that have been coded into this project to improve functionality where the official source isnt yet functional. This WoW server repack contains all the files that you need to run your own server excluding the C++ redistributibles, which can easily be downloaded from microsoft's website. This server is compatible with WoW client versions 1.12.1 / 1.12.2 / 1.12.3.

**SUPPORTS ELUNA**

Latest Updates as of 19/10/2018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed warlock pets classes and combat mechanics

Re-Re-Fixed pets no longer go under the mesh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed crushing hit mechanics

Fixed fear/flee mechanics so NPC's no longer run underneath the map

Fixed the warlock pet Imp and other NPC mages combat mechanics now blizzlike

Reworked the NPC/creature combat movement mechanics now blizzlike

Re-fixed creatures/NPC's dieing at different angles

Fixed Warlocks pets summon at full hp

Fixed Hunters pets loyalty/happiness/feed mechanics now blizzlike

Fixed Hunters talent Improved Revive Pet now works 100%

Updated database with latest official fixes

Updated core server code with latest fixes

Fixed durability on weapons/armour now 100% implemented correctly (if you use a wand it only takes durability off the wand and for sword etc...)

Fixed looting/quest objectives on creature/NPC kill for players

Fixed weapon/armour durability decrease now blizzlike

Fixed pets doing more than 50% damage to creature's/NPC's is now lootable and recognised as your kill

Fixed Paladin Holy Light healing bonus

Fixed Paladin Lawbringer set Healing Light proc rate

Fixed NPC's (e.g. Guards) that deal more than 50% health in damage to an NPC is no longer lootable by the player

Fixed pet catchup movement when far away

Fixed extra spell damage on weapon attacks e.g. (Cold Iron Pick)

Fixed melee/ranged attack reset timers on spell cast

Fixed NPC extra talk options after finishing certain quests

Fixed Battleground Buffs and AB flag capture script

Fixed pet spells and abilities when using focus

Improved AQ20 General Rajaxx script

Fixed pets no longer cast spells if they dont have enough mana

Fixed you now lose aggro on enter/exit instances

Fixed resurrection spells cast inside dungeons/raids

Fixed NPC Vaelan Upper Blackrock Spire trigger

Fixed Polymorph/other spells no longer crashes server in PvP now 100% blizzlike

Fixed confuse/fear mechanics - confuse breaks on hit, fear doesnt 100% blizzlike

World boss Taerar encounter 100% Blizzlike

All raid/world bosses drop correct amount of gold

Fixed NPC/Player spells where certain player spells reduce in duration when cast in quick succession
    where now only certain player spells decrease in duration

ZG - Hakkar now losses HP and proportional attack strength for each priest killed

Aggro/Deaggro mechanics slightly reworked now much more blizzlike - Bosses should no longer
    lose aggro in any situation unless outside of visual range outside of an instance

NPC Guards damage has been re-calculated to be more blizzlike

Hunter's concussion shot now stops auto attack and pet attacking when hit

Reworked stun/fear/confuse/charm effects on spells/actions more blizzlike

Durability on armour/equipment is no longer lost from PvP combat

Fixed Ouro & Skeram scripts in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Fixed pathing issues that made bosses randomly reset during a fight

Fixed NPC hunters pet deaggro when the owner deaggro's

Updated a few more items/quests/spells to their correct values and mechanisms

Fixed crash when players logout of instance when dead

Improved latency issues with higher populated servers

Fixed starting inventories and starting quickbar

Added SleepCommands in mangosd.conf so you can turn on/off some fixes which may have an impact on lag with large numbers of players on a server

Fixed a wide range of different spells and abilities e.g. Cannabalize, Seal of command, Arcane Missile etc...

Fixed Molten Core script for majordomo summoning after runes are doused & ragnaros script

Fixed Naxxramus and the server crashing bug

Fixed you will now lose combat with NPC's when you exit a dungeon/raid instance

Updated core code with more fixes e.g. error on exit

Updated database with latest dev updates

Fixed spell aura's e.g. Thorns so they no longer crit

Fixed multiple server crashing bug's

Fixed fear motion effect is now running instead of walking

Gurubashi arena chest now spawns at correct times every 3 hours with correct loot

Fixed Hunter revive pet and call pet spells so they now work properly

Fixed resistances at low level so they no longer provide crazy spell resist

Fixed you can now ghost run to any spirit healer and ressurect at your location rather than getting teleported back to your starting spirit healer

Modified weapon skill calculation again - more blizzlike than before

Fixed buffs (e.g. druid thorns) that cause damage on hit to display properly and calculate as a spell rather than raw damage

Updated creature movement so that it is less likely for a creature to run past you when engaging still not 100% fixed but much better

Updated weapon/defense skill system to be more blizzlike (can now train weapon skill on level 1's)

Fixed blizzlike NPC classes parry/dodge/block chances

Fixed - critters react blizzlike

Fixed - spell crit / dodge / melee crit / parry / block calculations are blizzlike

implemented - lvl60+ world elite/boss non-humanoids can now be kited indefinately (smiley face - i know its not 1.12.1 blizzlike but i loved this so much in vanilla i brought it back) mangosd.conf has an option to enable/disable infinite world bosses/lvl60+ elites combat range

Many other fixes and improvements have been implemented, this list would be too long to detail each one. So ive only detailed the fixes most people would notice. This server is updated with all the patches/updates on the official github repository.

Can be downloaded here - WoW 1.12.x Server Repack Download

These package's contain everything u need to play WoW on your own server. You should have all the .exe/.dll/.conf etc... with a data folder in the same directory. Then in the data folder you should have 5 other folders, dbc/mysql55/vmaps/mmaps/maps. Then all you gotta do is run start.bat and give it 10 seconds to load the mysql database before pressing enter. Set your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 then login. Simple as that.

If anyone finds a game breaking bug give me a message about it and i'll see if i can fix it. By game breaking i mean crashes or something extremely unblizzlike.
    Last edited by Arkadus; 10-19-2018 at 04:04 AM.

WoW mangos zero 0.19 1.12.x Server Repack
  2. Thanks kingcrypto, DarkLinux (2 members gave Thanks to Arkadus for this useful post)
    jamiros's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link is dead...

Arkadus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New link put up for download, sorry i had to remove the old one since it saved me uploading some new version of the repack twice and i was lazy lol. Also updated many more features since the last download link was deleted.

esciar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Arkadus, I love your repack, are you going to keep it updated?

resinate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are u able to mod the core where u can set stronghold level from 60 to 100?
    also mysql server u have on here doesnt work. any way to upload the databases?
    Last edited by resinate; 05-01-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Clarity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

Got this up and running at the moment, will update with how its going.

EDIT: Poison tab not showing up in spellbook for rogues - So cannot make / create / level up any poisons. Having to manually learn the individual poison skills and then add the poison via .additem into my bags. Everything else is working great though, really appreciate this.

EDIT EDIT: Having issues with instances, haven't tested everything out yet, however, at this point I have noticed that Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, Zul'Gurub, The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas are not working - when you go to enter the instance you just continue running into an invisible wall (see screenshot below of Zul'Gurub). When entering UBRS / LBRS you can get inside the instance, however, there are no mobs inside, and then you are unable to exit the instance, and all GM commands stop working until I relog and am ported back outside the instance.

Some instances that I have checked out and are working properly include Stratholme, Scholomance, Dire Maul, Blackrock Depths, Zul'Farrak, Blackfathom Deeps and The Deadmines.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WoW mangos zero 0.19 1.12.x Server Repack-instance-jpg  
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-15-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Update

Arkadus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes ive noticed the bug with upper blackrock spire and lower i spent a couple days working on it and came up with a fix that is implemented in the latest version. Bare in mind if you logout/disconnect while inside the instance though, when you relog you will be unable to do anything except if u run to the instance exit and alt-f4 when you relog you will be outside the instance and when you re-enter you'll be back in the instance able to run it as normal.

Arkadus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Clarity View Post

EDIT EDIT: Having issues with instances, haven't tested everything out yet, however, at this point I have noticed that Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, Zul'Gurub, The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas are not working - when you go to enter the instance you just continue running into an invisible wall (see screenshot below of Zul'Gurub).
    all those instances require a raid group, i know they work. I tested them myself and improved the scripts for some of them. If u turn GM mode on you can enter any of those isntances by typing .gm on.

Arkadus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to the rogue poison skill you get that by completing the rogue quest and ive tested it. It works perfectly.

butcher696's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work perfect download game version and this reapack - simplea extract on C server then make 1 change in game folder and run and play. used 1.12.1 version of game

My OS Windows 7 SP1 x64 - server amazing and clean no virus ,errors etc

Never played Wow in Vanilla - server emulator and orginal - first was my play a TBC from relese

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play normal offline and now i get Huunter troll 1rst training quest

Game version 1.12.1

This: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:...c_and_Troll_1)

then when i get item to train monsters - when i click its workin progress bar and then server is like running green in game but it (no info in server commands showing any error etc its normal) stock in animation and cant do it tested 10 times always this quest - played 1h anotcher sub quest and work normal - again buck to this and cant compleate - its bugged quest or what

EDIT:

I tested again ad now worked - went to anotcher please witch monsters clicked and worked

I will abendon quest and tray many times what about - that montser bugged in 1st please but worked now
    Last edited by butcher696; 12-23-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i figured what do this problem - i use !Questie for quest helper and when i get quest show on screen quest tracker and when it is and get to monster - that is proble doing but abendon quest and then get again not show this quest tracker and then i get quest and go to moster use quest item and work also for 2nd quest i do it get then abendon and get and worked

For save disable when do this quest !Questie - if some use it .

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some info Server Emulator not support Windows XP SP3 x86 32bit - Tested on up OS x86 32bit and x64 64bit

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wird - at moment when i have Hunter quest complited and have ow pet - sometimes ,when catch or walk wif pet - game server lost connection and wow not responde nothing in world

Witchout pet is ok - thinking its Mangos problem

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm - when i teleport witch pet to stone inkeeper and do something its do that - but when i teleported witchout pet and spawn it was ok .

But rest server is ok tested much - maybe its pet sometimes problem

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast