credits go to?
This is what many people call Talent Stacking, pretty much you spec in something, and then you multiply the effect by a ton, rogues hitting 3 million with their offhand, and having 30k health, enjoy.
1. download WPE pro modified from Deathsoft.com - Game Hacks, Mods, G15 Applets, Tools & Resources
2. open up Wowhead: You'll be back.
3. you will see some pull down menus, go to Database, Spells, Talents, and pick your class, then the spec
4. open up your windows calculator and go to View, Scientific
5. from WoWhead pick your talent and down near the bottom of you browser (i suggest fire fox) you will see a url with a number at the end, put that number in your calculator and click the circle that says Hex. u will come up with either a 4 digit number, 3, 2, or 1.
I. if 4 digit number: ex: 1337. switch the first 2 and last 2 so like 3713
II. if a 4 digit number: ex: 337. add a 0 at the bigging so 0337 THEN switch so like 3703
III. if a 2 digit number: ex: 37. add two (2) zeros at the bigging so 0037 THEN switch so like 3700
IV. if a 1 digit number: ex: 7. add three (3) zeros at the bigging so 0007 THEN switch so like 0700
6. open up WPE and double click filter 1, find column 07 and click it under modify then type up your number (3713, 3703, 3700, 0700 NOTE: chances are your number will not be any of thoes 4)
7. switch back to WoWhead and find you spell u want to activate the talent with (using the same way as above and you should end up with a 4 (four) digit number like above)
8. put this number under search RIGHT ABOVE the first number, name your filter and click apply.
9. attach the WPE to wow.exe check your filter and click apply filter
10. go pwn the world...of warcraft
(credits go to Kieve of Deathsoft, even though he didnt find it himself, its who I took it from.)
Last edited by ClearFlare; 02-07-2008 at 09:25 PM.
credits go to?
Kieve of Deathsoft, even though he didnt find it himself, its who I took it from.
Any examples for good usage of this?
Improved Sinister Strike
Dual Wield Spec
Improved Blessing of Might
+spell dmg and +healing
Increase range of balance spells
Increase moonfire damage
I cant really think of others, and my mind is blank on the talents, works with pretty much every talent though, if you see one you think would be good (one that increases a skill, or damage) than try it.
nice exploit, EXPLOITS FTW
this could be good for mage to put points in just for example. frostbolt cast time and range. less chance of being caught
Hmmm... I payed around with some paladin talents now, and when I try to perfom the spell in-game, it get stuck and wont get casted...
Playing on a ...Ascent 3.5-STABLE r3449 ?
r u replacing a normal spell with a talent in the modified? or r u replacing another talent point?
What I did was putting a talent like imp. blessing of might in the modified, and then the spell itself in search. I hope this was the wrong way, so its not patched on my server. Thnx for the help.
Search - Clickable Spell
Modify - Modified Spell (Improved usually, thing your going to up)
Make sure you flop the Hexadecimal
FB06 would be 06 FB
wow man thats pretty sad.
note: (iv edited my posts a few times)
this is now fixed on latest rev
where can i get WPEspy.dll?