If your a Holy Priest and you have the Spirit of Redemption Talent, you can use this to resurrect your self, as I'm sure some of you laggers out there know, you can cast a spell even if your a corpse, but we don't need to go that far.
First you need 2 things WPE PRO: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
1. Open WPE and use Permedit to give it access to WoW's memory
2. Target wow.exe with WPE
3. Double click on "Filter 1"
- You should see 2 rows of cells, SEARCH and MODIFY
4. In search offset-number 007 enter "02"
5. In search offset-number 008 enter "08"
6. In modify offset-number 007 enter "D6"
7. In modify offset-number 008 enter "07"
8. Give the filter a name, say S-R.
9. Click the "Apply" button.
10. Tick the box next to your filter.
11. Now click the "Enable - Disable filter" button..(the "ok" button next to the pencil)
12. Go back to WoW, open the macro window, click "new".
13. Give the macro a name and icon, then click ok.
14. In the macros text box, enter "/cast Lesser Heal(rank 1)"
Throw that macro into a sidebar, then next time you die and turn into the spirit of redemption, select your self (or a team mate if you like, although you only have enough time to resurrect 1 person).
Wait until the timer for the spirit of redemption buff timer gets to 10 seconds before clicking the macro!, to late and you get interrupted, to quickly and it doesn't work (you can also click it while the timer is on 0, and cast the hole thing as a corpse)
Once you click the macro you will begin to cast Resurrection, you will become a corpse before its finished casting, after 1 or 2 more seconds you will get a message saying that -your name- wants to resurrect you, click accept and your alive again.
Hope this helps some people in a Raid Wipe. xD
Note: This may have been posted before, it is my first contribution so, I apologize if it was.
Note" This does not work on Live Servers.
Last edited by Alpine; 01-29-2008 at 09:15 AM.