0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weapon Attack Stacking.

Ive seen this trick work about 4 times myself but ive had it done to me multiple times It works something with the servers seperation of weapon procs from the weapons. But what this does is stacks the procs off of Thrash Blade Flurry Axe or Blinkstrike. What it does is instead of hitting once like you normally would your attacks stack up over and over so say your a rogue and you sinister strike for every stack of the proc you sinister strike that many times for one use of the skill. The only thing I should bring up about this proc is that it causes massive amounts of lag so your going to want to watch your use of it. To remove the effect you simply log off the server and log back in.

The method works like this. You equip your weapon and then right click your thrash blade and then click your weapon back in. Right click the weapons back and forth until satisfied Then start smacking... mobs people whatever you want until it procs. Its not a gaurenteed proc unless the server has a gaurenteed proc chance on all items. One other thing, Dont try to Drag and drop the items it doesnt work properly. Have fun with it... Ive seen people get banned a few times for useing it on different servers... Its pretty interesting to one shot illidan with it =) (that takes about 10000 on a warrior and about 5000 stacks on a rogue) Depending on gear.

Weapon Attack Stacking.