Alrighty - Here it goes. As all of you know Masonboy has posted a guide on weapon stacking, for all you that DON'T know how or what I'm talking about here's his post: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...nding-new.html
For all of you that DO know how to do this glitch you all know it's tedious, and sometimes frustrating when you randomly get D/c'ed and all of that stacking is gone. So I devised a Quick method/guide, to help all.
1. Download an Auto-Clicker
(Example one : Download AutoClick, AutoClick 1.1 Download)
2. Get your weapons set-up, refer to Mason's guide
3. Create this Macro:
/script PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupInventoryItem(17);
4. Set the macro above on your tool bar, anywhere!
5. Open Auto-Clicker of choice
6. Set Auto-Clicker's speed to "0.1" if possible, and remember your hotkey to turn it on (usually one of the F's i.e. F3)
7. Activate the Auto-Clicker and watch your weapons switch like mad!
8. Leave for 2min+ , come back and enjoy!
Overview: Basically the macro switches your weapons automatically, the Auto-Clicker is only there so you don't have to click the macro yourself, and also the auto-clicker operates MUCH faster than your hand. Again, this guide makes no sense unless you understand the weapon-stacking concept. Refer to MasonBoy's guide. - Have fun, - Shinyshoes
(Delete this thread if it's a repeat :wave