0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weapon Stacking

I decided to Ttry to get out of leecher status...after a long time. I know this is a repost but i am just trying to keep it alive . So dont flame at me!

1. Find 2 weapons that have a proc chance (Must be able to duel weild [I think,im not sure if you can use staves or somthing...] and must be able to equip 2 of the same items your using [I think].)

2. Create a macro (any name) that says /script PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupInventoryItem(17); and put it on your action bar.

3. Download an Auto Clicker (I use AutoClick 1.1 , but forgot the link so find it on google,i use it because u can make it click at 0.1 speed which is FAST!) and put the macro on your action bar. Put on the weapons you chose,put the auto clicker where you put your macro, and start the auto clicker.

4. After awhile come back and stop the auto clicker,put on your normal weapons and go hit somthing. Congrats! Now depending on your server if you need to raid for gear, do this enough and u could solo the instances and---t6 comin your way .

Notes :
    1. Some servers have TRIED to fix this,decreasing the proc chance of weapons,this is why i reccomend AutoClicker 1.1 (see below note why)

2.Some Servers have decreased the proc chance,BUT they dident fix the main thing,the more you stack the weapons the higher chance the weapons will proc. This is why i reccomend auto clickers,so you dont have to do it by hand if they try it (which is going to take a long time to get at least 20 procs per hit...).

3. You can try combining weapons like 2 Hurd Smashers,2 other weapons with procs,etc etc.

Things I have been wondering :
    Can you some how switch staves or 2hands to get extra spell dmg etc?
    Can you switch 1h weapons that you can duel weild for extra attack power etc?
    Please pm me if you know the awnsers to this

GL with weapon stacking!!

EDIT--- here is the link for the autoclicker if you cant find it on google,cant find it for free etc
    Download AutoClick, AutoClick 1.1 Download

EDIT2--- credits to link go to Shinyshoes (He is from mmowned) i forgot to put credits shiny sorry about that.
    Last edited by thekalen; 03-18-2008 at 07:04 PM. Reason: credits for link

Weapon Stacking
    thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :disbelief::homer:eppersdance::spit::soapboxmgepic:cussing::throwup::hf2::stick::beerbang:29 views,no replys..CMON PPL!

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40 views..i really wanna get out of leecher <_<

reemi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt weapon stack is working on recent ascent servers. Maybe you should tell us which servers you have tested?

And Autoclicker 1.1 is not free :S

I will try this again on AniWow today.

For your questions
    +AP and+Spell dmg stacking isnt working, +STR/AGI/STAM, (Stats bugs) work on old ascent servers with a debuff or talents (Like BoK, Mental Strenght), +Extra hit, chance to stun, etc. was working fine with old ascents too with any weapon, stave/mace/shield/two or one hands..

insaneblade87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know alot it dont work iv tried abunch pop servers

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    I doubt weapon stack is working on recent ascent servers. Maybe you should tell us which servers you have tested?

And Autoclicker 1.1 is not free :S

I will try this again on AniWow today.

For your questions
    +AP and+Spell dmg stacking isnt working, +STR/AGI/STAM, (Stats bugs) work on old ascent servers with a debuff or talents (Like BoK, Mental Strenght), +Extra hit, chance to stun, etc. was working fine with old ascents too with any weapon, stave/mace/shield/two or one hands..

Pretty much every server I play on this works,

Mirandas WoW (UNDERWORLD)
    WoWgasm
    Beyond WoW
    WoWscape

The reason it might not be working is they reduced the proc rate by weps alot so you may have to use the macro alot of times.

Well..I got autoclicker 1.1 for free somwhere from one of the posts on weapon stacking here I will go look for it and thanks for awnsering my questions

EDIT--- found the auto clicker Download AutoClick, AutoClick 1.1 Download
    Last edited by thekalen; 03-18-2008 at 02:28 PM.

reemi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now im testing this on Aniwow.. This realm is patches so goood.. I'm testing almost every WPE i found here and on deathsoft,.. The Victory rush skill is fixed too, Bok have been removed.. etc..

Just take a look to the trash blade :S And you will see why its not working on aniwow (Blinkstrike have been removed too)

Its not working for me on aniwow, I keep testing weapons with chance proc to see if one is stackable.. But Im going to rep you because Autoclick is a damn good program for people who want to Victory spam, spam macro.. spam anything

GJ.

Now i can raid with my rogue and turn on Autoclick for 15minute while we kill illidan..
    Now i can heal with my healer (with rank1 healing) and turn on autoclick for 15minute while im watching TV LOL

Very nice program. +Rep for you
    Last edited by reemi; 03-18-2008 at 04:46 PM.

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    Right now im testing this on Aniwow.. This realm is patches so goood.. I'm testing almost every WPE i found here and on deathsoft,.. The Victory rush skill is fixed too, Bok have been removed.. etc..

Just take a look to the trash blade :S And you will see why its not working on aniwow (Blinkstrike have been removed too)

Its not working for me on aniwow, I keep testing weapons with chance proc to see if one is stackable.. But Im going to rep you because Autoclick is a damn good program for people who want to Victory spam, spam macro.. spam anything

GJ.

Now i can raid with my rogue and turn on Autoclick for 15minute while we kill illidan..
    Now i can heal with my healer (with rank1 healing) and turn on autoclick for 15minute while im watching TV LOL

Very nice program. +Rep for you
    thank you for +rep,yes on some servers this doesent work but...on the ones that do :P

and im using autoclicker 1.1 for spamming rank 1 heals as im typing :P autoclick ftw!

Shinyshoes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    REPOST OF MY GUIDE GG!

I'll get my link in a second. - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...cking-emu.html

same download link too? wtf man? This is hotfixed on any server i'd liked to actually have fun on anyway
    Last edited by Shinyshoes; 03-18-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Visit my Sig/Av Shop! (Shinyshoes=Male)

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shinyshoes View Post
    REPOST OF MY GUIDE GG!

I'll get my link in a second. - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...cking-emu.html

same download link too? wtf man? This is hotfixed on any server i'd liked to actually have fun on anyway
    I know this is a repost but i am just trying to keep it alive . So dont flame at me!

Sorry,forgot to put credits for link to you Shiny will edit post but i dident copy your guide,i wrote this on my own did not copy and paste or anything,im just trying to keep this going and trying to show people how dont know about this .
    thakns for pointing the link out though,really forgot about that...

killakab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I stacked but dident add anything to stats on my server

Could you get the id for the 2 trinket slots for me please(other reasons) +Rep
    Last edited by killakab; 03-18-2008 at 08:20 PM.

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killakab View Post
    Thanks, I stacked but dident add anything to stats on my server

Could you get the id for the 2 trinket slots for me please(other reasons) +Rep
    when weapon stacking it just makes you use the procs from weapons really fast,no + to stats.

the 2 trinket slots..i have no idea what you mean by that

the +Rep part,you dont have any rep power,but when u do get rep power please remember to give me that rep not trying to ask for rep

killakab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh damn cant give you rep

Anyway, by the id I ment like the weapon slot id's are 16 and 17, I found them on another site .

The reason I wanted was because on the server I play it dont add any power but it dupes them so I wanted to try and dupe the best trinket that I already have 1 of on the server :P

modnman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work on WowScape?
    *Edit* Crap, they removed thrash blade, what other weapons can u do this with? plz =) (Do Wants to Solo Illi)
    Last edited by modnman; 03-19-2008 at 03:40 PM.

thekalen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by modnman View Post
    Does this work on WowScape?
    *Edit* Crap, they removed thrash blade, what other weapons can u do this with? plz =) (Do Wants to Solo Illi)

any wep that has a proc like if it leeches health for example

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast