Zzukbot + Vanillabotter - Setup and Ready to Go (Sub Required.) + How To Guide menu

User Tag List

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zzukbot + Vanillabotter - Setup and Ready to Go (Sub Required.) + How To Guide

Decided I would make a Helpful post for everybody.

People add me on skype all the time, asking me to help them setup the Bot for Each of these Bots and a little How To Guide.

Included in this post you will find 2 .zips - Each one has inside of it, a Pre-Compiled Bot which is setup and Ready to go ( Subscription is Required - Links below)

ZZukbot - Public Profile Package + Custom Classes - And - Public Profile Package Included.

?€‹

Again i want to stress, Public Profiles are a great way to get banned on high pop servers. Alternatives include: Making your own profiles, Buying profiles (search ownedcore, or check the .txt in the zip) or Using said profiles, with Extreme caution.

Virus Scan

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

Setting up the Bots / Guide

Zzukbot Guide

NOTE:

ZZukbot Registration is CLOSED atm ( So you dont go through this guide and waste your time - Read this!! ( IF you havee a FORUM Account Already, you CAN - Buy a subscription.) If you Dont have a Forum Account, you cannot buy a Subscription.
    Registration is Closed because Zzuk feels that Version 2 ( theres 2 versions of Zzukbot, V1 and V2. ) Is not stable enough to be selling. You can find more info on his Forums.

1) The first thing you will want to do with Zzukbot is REGISTER (Create an account, You will use Email + pass to Login ) Then Buy a Subscription - Costs 3Euro per Month, and you can run Multiple Accounts Zzukbot Payment Portal

2) After buying a subscription, Download the file Linked above ( Version 1 is stable atm. Version 2 has a lot of Bugs - Not toally unusable. ) So for this we will use Version 1 of th bot. After downloading it, please Right Click " Updater.exe " and Run as Admin - This will update the Core, and prevent any problems.

3) After updating, Please head to " Internal > Custom Classes " and see if there is a Custom lass for your Toon. If Not, lets get one!

4) Version 1 Custom Classes Forum Page -- To create a Custom Class, and EDIT it.. you will want " Notepad ++ Download - Best used for Editing your CC ! You can use windows Notepad ofc. But i recommend the ++ Version.

5) Once you find a Custom Class - Select the Code (Download the .CS File if offered in the forum page.) Copy the Code, and Paste into Notepad++ , and Save the file, " xxxx.cs " .CS is a MUST - It will NOT work if you do not change the File Extension to .CS

6)
    Move your new " Custom Class .CS File " into -- Zzukbot > Internal > Custom Class -- When you load the bot, if you have MULTIPLE Custom Classes, it will Prompt you to Select the one you want.

7) EDITING a Custom Class ----- Use NOTEPAD ++ and Open the .CS file. Inside the File you will see Code such as

Code:
                //fireblast
            if (this.Player.GetSpellRank("Fire Blast") != 0 && this.Target.DistanceToPlayer <= 20)
                {
                    if (this.Player.CanUse("Fire Blast"))
                    {
                        this.Player.Cast("Fire Blast");
                        return;
                    }
                }
    To Edit this to your Liking, You can either ADD spells, or Change the Values. Don't worry - if you mess up, Zzukbot will tell you when you try to load it. You can change the Distance to 10 or what ever, you can change Healing Values or Mana Values. You can use spells inside of Various other CCs, too add new spells to your CC - Say you want Healing Potions.. My Edited Twinrova CC has this code.

Know -- Once you make a Change to a CC, you MUST Restart Zzukbot from scratch!

8 ) Things i Recommend:
    Public Profiles are REALLY Dangerous. Paid Profile packs offer profiles which 1000 people dont have. 90% of the time, someone will be using one of those Public Profiles. and Player Reports = 100% of the Bans you will get. They have no way of Detecting said Bot. So.

If you see a Player in your Area, Stop the bot =) Its what i do. Hand Play till they Leave. or wait.

Create your own Profiles if all else fails. My paid profile pack has lead me to only 1 ban but it was Player Report which did it.

ENJOY!

Vanillabotter Guide:

1) Buy a Subscription to VB (Vanillabotter.). After you do that, you will be able to download the UPDATED Version of VB - My version up top is merely for profiles / Examples. Vanilla Botter

2) Go to the Forum Section - Download a Custom Class " .cpr File" - Which goes in VB > Combat Folder.

3) Editing your new Custom Class - Download Notepad ++ -- Notepad ++ Download -- and after opening you will see CODE such as:

CREDIT GOES TO :::: Bin4ry ( For the Code Below )

Code:
    //Evocation
    castspell:12051
    channelingtime:8000
    cooldown:480000
    triggeredby:5
    level>19

//Frost Nova - On Mana Low
    castspell:122;865;6131;10231;10230;6132;1225;1194
    mana<20
    selfhp>50
    targethp>30
    distance<7
    backpedal:1400
    cooldown:25000;2
    level>19
    triggers:5
    incombat
    To EDIT your CC - You would need to look it over, and change Simple Values Such as:
    Frost Nova, Casting Frost nova when your Selfhp > (Greater than ) 77.. or when Targethp < (Lessthan) 10..

Simple fixes. To add new spells, you will have to do some research, finding the spell ID, adding certain Values, and triggers - To understand all this LINGO - Use the Forum.

4) After you have fixed your CC, Restart the client. and Walla!

5) If your looking to create a Mining / herb profile - I find it best when you have added all your hotspots, create a Reverse profile, and Create a Grinding profile with those exact hotspots, and test each one..

Mining / herbing in ANY Vanillabot is hard =x the code for it is really screwy...

Botting Tips:

1) Well firstly, Never bot around other players. 100% of botting bans come from Player Reports (assuming you play kronos)

2) I have some personal methods i use to help my odds - They may very well not help overall, but i feel like thy do. --

Personally - I always change my MAC before i log in.

VPNS - I wont post my personal VPN cause its Garbage.. BUT!

If you are having Ban troubles or whatever, a REALLY good idea is to buy a " Dedicated VPN Server." I first learned about this back in Retail land i used

Pure VPN Website -- If you are wondering, Heres some INFO on Dedicated IP's : Dedicated IP INFO Link -- Basically, its an IP which is yours.. Like - Any GM on Kronos can tell who i am , even with a VPN like Hotspotshield.. This would change that when used with T-Mac and what not =)

Make an Account - Test it out ! If you like it -- Open a NEW TICKET, asking them for a Dedicated VPN ( Ask where or what countries they offer. ) and Purchase it.
    COST = 14$/ Month. but Worth it. Max download speeds , no problems what so ever =)

3) Try to avoid using PUBLIC profiles - I know i offer a Public Profile Package within my BOT download, but i have a .txt inside it which offers an Alternative.

Well, that's really all there is guys. Hope you enjoyed and learned a lot.. Cheers
    Last edited by ev0; 07-24-2018 at 09:29 AM. Reason: vanillabotter creator asked to remove link to his bot

Zzukbot + Vanillabotter - Setup and Ready to Go (Sub Required.) + How To Guide
  2. Thanks Krack3n, taubut (2 members gave Thanks to Bokutox for this useful post)
    taubut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the profiles, contacting you on skype.

4. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to taubut for this useful post)
    chobogosu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the registration will be open again?

corererr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since days I try to register at their website, but I do not receive any email. I tried several email hoster....so?
    Samantha :-)

DrMight's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'va added you on skype 5 days ago, but no reply so far.
    Do you still offer your products/services?

fedelis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrMight View Post
    I'va added you on skype 5 days ago, but no reply so far.
    Do you still offer your products/services?
    He's currently MIA, has been for a while.