0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic exploit (damage, proffesion)

Basically this exploit allows you to make profession items w/o mats (increasing skills aswell w/o cast time on items), talent stacking (it takes 5 mins to stack so you hit millions. Anyway here is guide.

Things needed:

Shaman 30 lvl, totems, spell Call of the Elements.

When you have all totems and spell CotE you have little strip above your action bars.

There are 4 spots where totems are picked to be placed on strip and summoned when you press CotE.

Now open a first place for totems and pick one totem, find id of it, hex it, flip it and put it inside WPE under 008 009.

Now find talent that you want to stack (you can stack any talent you want but remember in order to stack some talent you must have talent point in it)

Get spell id from that talent, hex it, flip it, put it in modify under 008 009.

Now activate filter, go ingame, again press arrow above first totem box and click on totem that you whose ids you placed in WPE.

Repeat same thing with rest 3 totem boxes.

When you are done just click on CotE and talents are stacked. Click as many times as many you want them stacked.

Professions:

Learn profession and pick thing that you want to make. Go on wowhead and find spell for creating that item.

Hex it, flip it, and put it inside modify under 008 009. Under search is same thing as above one.

When done just cast CotE

Epic exploit (damage, proffesion)
    Xeph20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by freddycrueger View Post
    Basically this exploit allows you to make profession items w/o mats (increasing skills aswell w/o cast time on items), talent stacking (it takes 5 mins to stack so you hit millions. Anyway here is guide.

Things needed:

Shaman 30 lvl, totems, spell Call of the Elements.

When you have all totems and spell CotE you have little strip above your action bars.

There are 4 spots where totems are picked to be placed on strip and summoned when you press CotE.

Now open a first place for totems and pick one totem, find id of it, hex it, flip it and put it inside WPE under 008 009.

Now find talent that you want to stack (you can stack any talent you want but remember in order to stack some talent you must have talent point in it)

Get spell id from that talent, hex it, flip it, put it in modify under 008 009.

Now activate filter, go ingame, again press arrow above first totem box and click on totem that you whose ids you placed in WPE.

When you are done just click on CotE and talents are stacked. Click as many times as many you want them stacked.

Professions:

Learn profession and pick thing that you want to make. Go on wowhead and find spell for creating that item.

Hex it, flip it, and put it inside modify under 008 009. Under search is same thing as above one.

When done just cast CotE
    this is already fixed and i wouldnt trust this person to much
    Last edited by Xeph20; 08-03-2011 at 05:53 AM.

rep09's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old and fixed stuff like this don't work anymore.........

freddycrueger's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This exploit got fixed 2 days ago on a public trinitycore2 github, this is not old and it's not fixed on servers that haven't updated to newest revisions, also it's working on monster wow and other cata realms.

Wrongusername's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah must have been epic... Checked on outdated local trincore, works. It's not ancient but likely fixed on most major servers(fixed on mine ;( and reading my servs changelog i'd say fixed like 2 weeks ago not 2 days... oh well looks like fix was around before official github, https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/2356 - issue opened and fix posted on july 21)

Anyway if you don't want to bother with WPE(or wps lol) and want to quickly check whether it works for 3.3.5.12340 this patch 005AB974: 75 > EB will allow you to do this with /run SetMultiCastSpell(133,spellid) 134,135,136 for other CoE slots. Naturally requires lua prot removal too but there're public tools available for 3.3.5 just see programs section.

In case it miraculously does work for you - best used with SpellID addon that'll show you your talent spellids with just a mouseover.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wrongusername View Post
    Yeah must have been epic... Checked on outdated local trincore, works. It's not ancient but likely fixed on most major servers(fixed on mine ;( and reading my servs changelog i'd say fixed like 2 weeks ago not 2 days... oh well looks like fix was around before official github, https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/2356 - issue opened and fix posted on july 21)

Anyway if you don't want to bother with WPE(or wps lol) and want to quickly check whether it works for 3.3.5.12340 this patch 005AB974: 75 > EB will allow you to do this with /run SetMultiCastSpell(133,spellid) 134,135,136 for other CoE slots. Naturally requires lua prot removal too but there're public tools available for 3.3.5 just see programs section.

In case it miraculously does work for you - best used with SpellID addon that'll show you your talent spellids with just a mouseover.
    The fix was actually made 3 days ago but the bug was posted before that
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Factorr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys, help me please.
    i try to make this bug, but i don't understand this: Now activate filter, go ingame, again press arrow above first totem box and click on totem that you whose ids you placed in WPE.

The order of totens, when i activate the filter? i make 4 different filter ? Help-me please.

ps: Sorry for my baaaad english .
    Last edited by Factorr; 08-14-2011 at 12:41 AM.

cajkan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    freddycrueger is acctually Centrally from Deathsoft maybe here is known as Centrally too

peoples claims that he leeched exploits from VIP ( Elite ) section

but thats it

besmir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isnt working in Monster wow,tryed alot but nothing