1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Hyjal] Solo few bosses in Hyjal Summit

Hello guys, my friend and i was playing around on WoWScape a week ago, and then we found a bug that you need atleast epic mount speedhack on wowemuhacker to do, but now it doesnt work on wowscape because they enabled speedhack detected shit.

Anyway, you aggro Archimonde in hyjal, then you use flymode, and epic mount speed, until you come to the night elf camp, then they will attack archimonde (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE ANY DAMAGE ON ARCHIMONDE BEFORE THE NIGHT ELVES TO DAMAGE) Then you got the night elf camp that helps you kill him, but on the way there you should atleast be someone who can remove curse like a mage or druid. Because archimonde shoots curses.

Now when night elves attack him you get some help :P Pull archimonde to the other camps too for more effect

Well, when he is dead, WOAH YOU GOT T6 THINGS :P

Well, worked for me and my friend on WoWScape, not anymore but im sure it does on other servers too.

Some clearing:

Step 1: Aggro Archimonde, make some damage, like shoot a frostbolt.
    Step 2: Use Epic mount speed and fly mode on WoWEMU Hacker.
    Step 3: Run to the night elf camp
    Step 4: The night elves will help you,
    Step 5: When archimonde is dead, you got some epix Might work on other bosses too!

[Hyjal] Solo few bosses in Hyjal Summit
    Razgul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt wokr for me since guys from night elf village agro archi and archi just kills them all
    +Rep ANY post you like!

Nemesis89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, this will not work because archi kills the elves with 2 hits or something like that.

So don't post stupid things u didn't test

close

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smellz a disappointed leecher?

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Nemesis89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mobal View Post
    I smellz a disappointed leecher?
    Yes, better to be a leecher and know many bugs, before have rep and know bugs that will be fixed like in 1 day or are old

Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh idd prefeer to be a non-leecher and see all the bugs that other non-leechers posts.

EXMonarch's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is common sense when using hacks dude, thats like kiting mobs to any nearby guards near zep's....

Irmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but i will explain
    On retail the Npc are supposed to help you fight against bosses in Hyjal so thats not new, and if you see the Npc like Nightelves , Human and Orc friendly to you ... they will help you kill who ever is attacking you or targetting you
    #1 Don't need hacks, just a competent person
    #2 This work on all bosses, if you want kaz'rogal for example just pull him to horde base and horde npc will attack him
    I'll explain how to do it since its not much of an exploited nor anything for that matter, and yes you can do it by urself if you have a brain

Any class will be fine, but its best to use druid because they can move fast while maintain aggro to keep the npc alive because druid in direbear form have (growl which is the druid version of taunt)

Druid Version:
    Go within 30 yard and cast fairy fires or feral fairy fire either one work
    Archimonde aggro and chase after you, run away with cat form or travel form doesn't matter which.... don't worry its faster then archimonde and get paranoid if you think he is catch up. If you do it a lot you should know there is a path that lead to the top NE base, when he aggro and npc he will either 1 or 2 shot them so react quickly switch to direbear form and use growl on him, he will then target you instead of the npc.... yes he can resisted it or it may wear off due to the massive dps npc dish out, just growl again when the 10 second cool down is finish, be prepare to run immediately after growl because if you are in range he will one shot u as well so after you growl, switch to travel form and run.... repeat growl and run every time he target a npc and it will keep them on him while alive and in travel form you should out run him easily.

Any other class:
    Use a range attack don't go up and slash him and expect to live, unless of course you speed hack and are a paladin with (DS). Mage for example cast frost bolt or fireball either work, right after you finish casting the spell u have about 1 second before it land which is more then enuf to click on your ground mount and start mounting *make sure you finish mount before you run, yes he will get very close but you should finish mounting before he reach and strike u* run away on your mount but not very far make sure he is in sight that way he don't get bugged or reset or for what ever reason happen, he will then of course aggro the night elves npc .... run up to close to him and don't attack him yet sometime he will aggro you again when you get close and that will let u run away on 100% mount, if he don't aggro then prepare to dish out major dps to cause enuf threat to aggro him again... when that happen run ur ass off...

This is assuming you do not speed hack, and with druid or warrior its fairly simple because when npc aggro you just taunt the boss again and the npc will have a longer life time to dump their dps on him

*edit* if the npc don't attack even if they are greens to u then there is nothing u can do ^ ^ just get a tank and spank him
    *edit* I apologize again for hi jacking the thread you make